What would only nose breathing accomplish?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
What would happen if you didn't mew, instead you just made sure to breathe through the nose at all times, without proper tongue posture? Would that also work to bring your face forward and upward?

No, it would not do much for bringing your jaw and face forward, if at all. Your nasal cavities would likely increase in size and allow for better breathing, but your facial structure would remain the same.

Constant light force is required to reshape the face.

No, it would not do much for bringing your jaw and face forward, if at all. Your nasal cavities would likely increase in size and allow for better breathing, but your facial structure would remain the same.

Constant light force is required to reshape the face.
How do I get the tongue on the roof of the mouth, srs? I can't put the entire tongue on the roof of my mouth, only the tip behind the two upper front teeth. How do people do it?

How do I get the tongue on the roof of the mouth, srs? I can't put the entire tongue on the roof of my mouth, only the tip behind the two upper front teeth. How do people do it?
I find that trying to relax the tounge is the easiest way to do it. When you relax it, it narrows your tongue and allows it to fit against the palate. Using a mirror is also super helpful for this purpose too.