What would the Ramifications of 2 Months of Fasting be?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
I have been dipping my toes into fasting since September, but at most only for a few weeks, starting in Febuary I want to try and do a fast that lasts the entirety of the month, I heard it'll help with loose skin and other extremities, and general leaning out of the face, but I think I want to actually try and do a second month long fast in April, after I do intense cardio harder than ever before in March. Then i'd focus the rest of the year on probably an 1800-2000 calorie a day diet, with normal levels of cardio a day all the way till the end of the year, where i'll do a full body reveal, but i'm worried that 2 months, even considering Febuary is a short month, and i'll be taking a break in between, may extremely unhealthy, even with proper vitamins and nutrients.

I know some people on here have done month long fasts that have gone pretty well, I know nobody on here is a doctor, jfl, but i'd rather ask on here than elsewhere. Also i'm extremely prepared with the proper stuff to counter things like Scurvy, brain damage, and anything else, but yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
You would starve from nutrient deficiency from eating processed crap your whole life. Do some star jumps fatty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
i passed out today :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Art Cartoon GIF by PEEKASSO

month long fast isn‘t healthy at all, just do a couple days a week and don‘t over-eat on the other days

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, LastHopeForNorman and WadlowMaxxing