What would the smv of this Rajpreet be?

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
He doesn't have a strong jawline but he seems gl if that makes sense.. What do Indian women think about him?
Shahid kapoor actor guy handsome wallpaper preview
Shahid kapoor 1
Shahid kapoor

MV5BMjc5NTM5NjUyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDEwMzU1OTE V1 UY1200 CR8406301200 AL

726bc283806c5a5a91d0811038ffebb1
Shahidk1 6

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Shahid is ugly bro, there's a reason his movies don't make money

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel and 3 others
His jaw seems strong to me. Wide mandible + wide chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
His jaw seems strong to me. Wide mandible + wide chin.
It is wide but not that long imo, it looks kinda like mine that's why I ask... If i could max out this archetype could I marry a virgin women you think?

• JFL
Cmon currybros help me out. How do women percieve him?

He looks good bro. Chicks dig him in india. Cute archetype. Although now oldcel .
Mirin his traditional outlook. If it is true that he has appeal than this should be the archetype I go for
726bc283806c5a5a91d0811038ffebb1 1

Shahidk1 6

He is based as fuck. Married a 20 year old when he was 34.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, volcelfatcel, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
5.5-5.75psl.Slayer in India and the west

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chinpilled69, 5'8manlet, Copeful and 4 others
He is based as fuck. Married a 20 year old when he was 34.
Based indeed. By the time he is 40 his wife will be 30
Shahid mira 1459667987

Time to Rajmaxx my looks

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Chadeep, volcelfatcel and 2 others
It is wide but not that long imo, it looks kinda like mine that's why I ask... If i could max out this archetype could I marry a virgin women you think?
Yes his lower third is short but it's overall not bad.
If you max out this archetype I think you'll do well but forget about finding a virgin woman. There is no virgin women above the age of 13 in 2021.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6531, volcelfatcel and 3 others
Yes his lower third is short but it's overall not bad.
If you max out this archetype I think you'll do well but forget about finding a virgin woman. There is no virgin women above the age of 13 in 2021.
Man shit I need this virgin wife cope, otherwise this is meaningless

• So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Mirin his traditional outlook. If it is true that he has appeal than this should be the archetype I go forView attachment 1086253
View attachment 1086254
unless youre indian if youre tryjng to look like this whith the garb and shit, wtf bro. Jestermaxxed jfl

If you talking about looking cute with shaved then go agead. Shit works if you’re the atchetype

also he is a good wxample of how a thick beard in the wrong style kills a pretty good jawline.
Also in india people have a habit / style of keeping a sort of elongated beard making chin look smaller like a v. Ive done that too years back. Wtf was i thinking. See how his different hair / facial looks affect his jawline
5E5DCCB8 E17D 4C9C BECA AABE9580CD5B
62454B8B 91A9 440B 9E40 913354EB0079
9DD108F7 D428 41C7 A83C F443BDCD946B
170C8368 C719 4454 B7F3 6BCAA763CCA9
B1612C12 9D80 429F B8DA C045FF611FD0
A2F95EF4 2501 43D3 9770 CB7254883479
C96B7A76 D8F3 48AA B3E5 8614F830B045
FC8BEDD4 A787 455E 89D7 547685C15692

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10913
unless youre indian if youre tryjng to look like this whith the garb and shit, wtf bro. Jestermaxxed jfl
In Turkey this is our trad cloth
Mqdefault

Western (white) Turks have this

Maxresdefault 1
Unnamed 2

Eastern (ethnic) Turks are like these 2 or in the middle, taking elements from both clothes.
Also in india people have a habit / style of keeping a sort of elongated beard making chin look smaller like a v. Ive done that too years back. Wtf was i thinking. See how his different hair / facial looks affect his jawline
9DD108F7 D428 41C7 A83C F443BDCD946B

How much appeal does this beard have on women tbh?

In Turkey this is our trad cloth
View attachment 1086278
Western (white) Turks have this

View attachment 1086279View attachment 1086280

Eastern (ethnic) Turks are like these 2 or in the middle, taking elements from both clothes.

View attachment 1086283
How much appeal does this beard have on women tbh?
Mirin attenpt to be Indian passing. 😌 jfl jk turkish ppl are cool tbh. Best shawarma ever. Also good looking cunts fr tho

This beard is standard mild red pill normie stuff. Tbh if you wanna be in younger circles light designer stubble (non line up) is better imo if you have a good jawline. This beard just looks very played out imo.

Also the pic you asked looks nice and dom beacuse matched with crew cut. I had this look few months back and it was totally rad tbh. Very masculine feeling too. You feel totally rugged. I had a slight fade crew cut with a very short designer fringe along with unkempt non line up beard like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 10913
What do Indian women think about him? Well, I don't know. When I'm done transitioning I'll tell you.
Bro it was a question for INDIANS not whites who live in gook land jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Also the pic you asked looks nice and dom beacuse matched with crew cut. I had this look few months back and it was totally rad tbh. Very masculine feeling too. You feel totally rugged. I had a slight fade crew cut with a very short designer fringe along with unkempt non line up beard like this
My objective is as always finding a jb women at the ages of 17-18. These are the best chances i have in finding a virgin wife.

Which of these doctrines should I follow?

Kebab genes have made my brows heavier then this Raj.

like this heavy but then dark.
maybe i could dye my hair and eyebrows brown.. what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AsGoodAsItGets
All I know for Indians, is that you will never EVER pull off pretty boy looks. Shit is impossible masc is all you should try.
My objective is as always finding a jb women at the ages of 17-18. These are the best chances i have in finding a virgin wife.

View attachment 1086301View attachment 1086302View attachment 1086303View attachment 1086304

View attachment 1086308

• +1
All I know for Indians, is that you will never EVER pull off pretty boy looks. Shit is impossible masc is all you should try.
Bro I am Turk but because my jawline looks like him I wanted to know if i can pull off this look. In my eyes he looks good despite some of shortcome he has..

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Bro it was a question for INDIANS not whites who live in gook land jfl.
I know. But the point I'm trying to make is there's no women on here to answer your question. But if I can transition into a woman then I can transition into an Indian as well.

• JFL
I know. But the point I'm trying to make is there's no women on here to answer your question. But if I can transition into a woman then I can transition into an Indian as well.
my point was that curries might know the opinion of women if that makes sense... jfl man

Yeah pretty boy looks good only if good collagen. I coild pull it off earlier. But now with inevitable acne (almsot all Inidans due to high carn diets tbh) my ollagen is fucked and I can look like an old loser trying to fraud pretty boy. Also i am older too ngljfl

View attachment 1086301View attachment 1086302View attachment 1086303View attachment 1086304

View attachment 1086308
Hey bro its not bad that uou have thick brows. I’ll tell you what i did. Get videos and pictures of models who look similar to your eye area.

For me it was barret (because outward arch) plus dellisola (because black brows with similar arch) and then I worked to see what made their eyebrows look good and tried to take off bit by bit and then compare.

I would however not advise to dye them. It looks uncanny.

Usually ethnic brows only need to take off from the top to create vertically smaller eybrow height. This has many benefits:
1. makes eyeborws look horozontally longer which is good.
2. Makes eyes look wider tbh and veryically shorter too due to optical perception
3. When you take off from top, immediately brows look like they sit lower making them more psl like (more Eurocentric)

mostly the probelm is overall surface area of the brows. If it still looks too dense (thats not a thing) for your taste and want to experiment, take off feom inside the brows one by one to create gaps and make it look less dense. But imo denser is better. Check dellisola.

• +1
Yeah pretty boy looks good only if good collagen. I coild pull it off earlier. But now with inevitable acne (almsot all Inidans due to high carn diets tbh) my ollagen is fucked and I can look like an old loser trying to fraud pretty boy. Also i am older too ngljfl
I can't do pretty boy, my collagen is solid but my thick eyebrows, like retardedly heavy browridge and facial hair it's impossible. Facial hair and eyebrows are the main reason why Indian pretty boy is almost impossible tbh. My fwhr is high as well I don't have soft features per say

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Chadeep and Deleted member 10913
You can to Ransher Singh max tbh. He's 6'2 and better version of shahid

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10913

Hey bro its not bad that uou have thick brows. I’ll tell you what i did. Get videos and pictures of models who look similar to your eye area.

For me it was barret (because outward arch) plus dellisola (because black brows with similar arch) and then I worked to see what made their eyebrows look good and tried to take off bit by bit and then compare.

Usually ethnic brows only need to take off from the top to create vertically smaller eybrow height. This has many benefits:
2. Makes eyes look wider tbh and veryically shorter too due to optical perception
3. When you take off from top, immediately brows look like they sit lower making them more psl like (more Eurocentric)

mostly the probelm is overall surface area of the brows. If it still looks too dense (thats not a thing) for your taste and want to experiment, take off feom inside the brows one by one to create gaps and make it look less dense. But imo denser is better. Check dellisola.
It is good advice ngl but we muslim men don't edit our brows, that's why I try to find alternative Dyeing our hair is premisible so blond might look uncanny on ethnics but i think brown will work out. Black can always be seen but brown might hide itself better

The more darker it gets the more visible it is

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I can't do pretty boy, my collagen is solid but my thick eyebrows, like retardedly heavy browridge and facial hair it's impossible. Facial hair and eyebrows are the main reason why Indian pretty boy is almost impossible tbh. My fwhr is high as well I don't have soft features per say
what is your fwhr ratio?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and volcelfatcel
what is your fwhr ratio?
I haven't done any aspie analysis measuremenet to it I've been told it looks quite high for how compact my face is. So I just say it's high, my thick as fuck brows don't help either since they are straight and slightly positively tilted at the end

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and volcelfatcel
He has good appeal to young fertile women. Gigachad in India with that height.
that height is massive even in most of europe besides netherlands. and that is like above average in netherlands still so not bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Chadeep

To expand further, you wan to look as natural as possible (reference
DDEAE6B0 7B06 4915 A04E 187EE8E3605E

The microbaded look lookd fucking gayyyyyy. Stay awayyyy.
6C1CFBE4 4523 4B47 A61A 207CB8D7E8F8

It is good advice ngl but we muslim men don't edit our brows, that's why I try to find alternative Dyeing our hair is premisible so blond might look uncanny on ethnics but i think brown will work out. Black can always be seen but brown might hide itself better
View attachment 1086324

View attachment 1086325
The more darker it gets the more visible it is
Astaghfirullah muslims shouldn’t looksmax tbh. Be satisfied with what you are given. No surgery either (im muslim too and studied quran and hadith) but not religious anymore. Im jestermaxing but yes I respect your iman and go ahead do what you can in your permissible limits.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10913
To expand further, you wan to look as natural as possible (reference
View attachment 1086322
The microbaded look lookd fucking gayyyyyy. Stay awayyyy.
View attachment 1086326

Astaghfirullah muslims shouldn’t looksmax tbh. Be satisfied with what you are given. No surgery either (im muslim too and studied quran and hadith) but not religious anymore. Im jestermaxing but yes I respect your iman and go ahead do what you can in your permissible limits.
most softmaxxing is allowed tbh it is just that there are exceptions.
Be satisfied with what you are given.
To the point I can marry a virgin wife bro.
ut not religious anymore.
Are you not practicing anymore? or did you leave Islam for good...
Im jestermaxing
You mean 'just be funny'? what is it exactly??

• +1
most softmaxxing is allowed tbh it is just that there are exceptions.

To the point I can marry a virgin wife bro.

Are you not practicing anymore? or did you leave Islam for good...

You mean 'just be funny'? what is it exactly??
Yeah lot of softmaxxing is allowed but you can end up looking like the henna hair color moulwi tbhjfl

virgin wife okay. Possible in ethnic community with religion tbh no worries. When you plan to get married tho? If you actually want to do it, you should get married by 20-23 to get your conditions.

yes I’m not practicing anymore. I’m socially muslim to not disrespect other muslims when in the community. Otherwise I don’t practice. I dont make a big deal of it either or get into fights with other faithful people.

and yeah i was just being sarcastic about the fact that you cannot do much looksmaxing like eyebrows, particular beard styles, trim body hair., do aesthetic surgeries. Most softmaxing my arab brothers do (i grew up in the middle east though indian by nationality) is also haram tbh. Also haram is hairstyles like undercut. At the same time most arab women as well do all kinds of “haram” looksmaxing including waxing body hair and facial hair (which is not permissible) tbh to look good.

• +1
yes I’m not practicing anymore. I’m socially muslim to not disrespect other muslims when in the community. Otherwise I don’t practice. I dont make a big deal of it either or get into fights with other faithful people.
But do you still have Iman?:cry:
henna hair color moulwi tbhjfl

would the left colour be uncanny?
Most softmaxing my arab brothers do (i grew up in the middle east though indian by nationality) is also haram tbh. Also haram is hairstyles like undercut. At the same time most arab women as well do all kinds of “haram” looksmaxing including waxing body hair and facial hair (which is not permissible) tbh to look good.
I know for a fact that these in particular are haram.
what I don't know for certainty is the hair you get on the upper cheek?
Is it haram to pluck these?

• +1

edit

I don't have any fade or something don't wax my body so I am hopefully good on that regard

View attachment 1086353

I mean the right colour

View attachment 1086353

I have iman in the way that I’m spiritual and I keep karma in mind when dealing with the world and the people but from the lens of the religion, i will be kafir simply because i don’t pray 5 times a day (that is enough to be classified as kafir)

Right colour is definitely uncanny and looks exactly like the henna moulwi look jfltbh. Evn religious arab girls hate that shit. But depending on your pheno left is okay if you have red lips and very pale skin but in arab countries you will look very fuck boy like. But if hyperpigmented lips and pheno i would stay away. The main problem is also that you have darker facial hair so blonde only works with you work in a style like zayns bleached look which is very old now too tbh.

And yes upper cheek hair removal is haram even for women if you’re going by the book

have iman in the way that I’m spiritual and I keep karma in mind when dealing with the world and the people but from the lens of the religion, i will be kafir simply because i don’t pray 5 times a day (that is enough to be classified as kafir)
Bro it is this

The Six Pillars of Faith (Iman) in Islam
  • 1- Belief in the existence and unicity of Allah.
  • 2- Belief in the existence of Angels.
  • 3- Belief in the books of Allah. (Quran, Gospels, Psalms, Torah)
  • 4- Belief in Allah's messengers and that Muhammad is the last of them.
  • 5- Belief in the Day of Judgment.
  • 6- Belief in the Qadhaa' & Qadr (Doom & Divine Decree)
  • And yes upper cheek hair removal is haram even for women if you’re going by the book
    Yeah it is what it is. To be certain I am going to ask a Imam. Under certain rulings I heard that hair implantation can be considered 'lawfull' but Allah knows best, could be wrong.
    Right colour is definitely uncanny and looks exactly like the henna moulwi look jfltbh. Evn religious arab girls hate that shit. But depending on your pheno left is okay if you have red lips and very pale skin but in arab countries you will look very fuck boy like. But if hyperpigmented lips and pheno i would stay away. The main problem is also that you have darker facial hair so blonde only works with you work in a style like zayns bleached look which is very old now too tbh.
    Best to go for me is brown i think. It seems to be the middle ground where you can just pull it off and it will benefit you by looking less ethnic.

• +1
I haven't done any aspie analysis measuremenet to it I've been told it looks quite high for how compact my face is. So I just say it's high, my thick as fuck brows don't help either since they are straight and slightly positively tilted at the end
Do your brows look anything like mine

• +1
No mine is slight longer but strength wise it is the same i'd guess
Make your eye area your masculine feature and then keep a short stubble / clean shaven to balance out your dimorphism.

• +1
Make your eye area your masculine feature and then keep a short stubble / clean shaven to balance out your dimorphism.
Only way it seems