Verdams mum
DNR PTR
- Joined
- May 30, 2026
- Posts
- 661
- Reputation
- 596
I think I’d go apeshit and ER simultaneously or just fucking leave like what do u do in that situation, it’s game over
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I'd probably get crucified because of my latest thread. The entire point of my life is masking, so if someone finds out that im actually a retard, then my entire social life gets put in a shitter.I think I’d go apeshit and ER simultaneously or just fucking leave like what do u do in that situation, it’s game over
Bruh I unfortunately had my TikTok found by my entire college and am now the most hated perosn in my area LOL, but my current gf found me through that TikTok (went same college btw) so who actually caresMy school doesn't even have any idea about looksmaxxing brah, they stuck at mewing and 67
A fair equal exchangeBruh I unfortunately had my TikTok found by my entire college and am now the most hated perosn in my area LOL, but my current gf found me through that TikTok (went same college btw) so who actually cares
Yh I was in a woke ass college when my TikTok was found everyone went ape shit, the things I was posting weren’t even bad js general hypergamy jokes (they’re leftist retards)Noone would gaf in my case
Nigga just ratio’d my threadMy school doesn't even have any idea about looksmaxxing brah, they stuck at mewing and 67
I live in third world country in a third tier city I'm wondering why I'm hereI think I’d go apeshit and ER simultaneously or just fucking leave like what do u do in that situation, it’s game over
Lmao they still stuck on discovering fireI live in third world country in a third tier city I'm wondering why I'm here
My condolences bhaiNigga just ratio’d my thread
calldude I see what you mean your mind really is a pit of darkness
Living better life then me mentally even I'm rich and they think I'm living a good lifeLmao they still stuck on discovering fire