What would u niggas do if everyone at school/work found your org

Verdams mum

Verdams mum

DNR PTR
Joined
May 30, 2026
Posts
664
Reputation
602
I think I’d go apeshit and ER simultaneously or just fucking leave like what do u do in that situation, it’s game over
 
  • +1
Reactions: itsover74, qwertyqwerty, Nocturnal and 1 other person
My school doesn't even have any idea about looksmaxxing brah, they stuck at mewing and 67
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsover74, levisko, 0ogrpostcel and 4 others
Noone would gaf in my case
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Nocturnal
I think I’d go apeshit and ER simultaneously or just fucking leave like what do u do in that situation, it’s game over
I'd probably get crucified because of my latest thread. The entire point of my life is masking, so if someone finds out that im actually a retard, then my entire social life gets put in a shitter.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
My school doesn't even have any idea about looksmaxxing brah, they stuck at mewing and 67
Bruh I unfortunately had my TikTok found by my entire college and am now the most hated perosn in my area LOL, but my current gf found me through that TikTok (went same college btw) so who actually cares
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Nocturnal
no one would care
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Bruh I unfortunately had my TikTok found by my entire college and am now the most hated perosn in my area LOL, but my current gf found me through that TikTok (went same college btw) so who actually cares
A fair equal exchange
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum
Noone would gaf in my case
Yh I was in a woke ass college when my TikTok was found everyone went ape shit, the things I was posting weren’t even bad js general hypergamy jokes (they’re leftist retards)
 
  • +1
Reactions: BeanCelll
I think I’d go apeshit and ER simultaneously or just fucking leave like what do u do in that situation, it’s game over
I live in third world country in a third tier city I'm wondering why I'm here
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
dude I see what you mean your mind really is a pit of darkness
 
  • +1
Reactions: FoidEater, Verdams mum and Resonant
No one in my country know about this , if they discovered it gonna look like cave man find fire lol :lul:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Verdams mum

Similar threads

Verdams mum
Replies
17
Views
67
gymceltard
gymceltard
Nyrо
Replies
17
Views
83
Jorad
Jorad
simematic
Replies
44
Views
128
why.me
why.me
6
Replies
11
Views
53
6’7whitechad
6
BatemanNigga
Replies
8
Views
66
romanstock
romanstock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top