Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Corleone, KIVVV and 5 others
built for big jewish cock

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and traveler
Built for my big Castizo cock

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
that leggings screams please give me the best BBC available on the entire solar system!

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Charisma, murdah and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Built for BBC

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Richard Cheese, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Fk that hoe beech !

• +1
Reactions: traveler
I never called myself a nerdic plus I’ve mentioned this before dumbass:lul:
I didn't say I thought you were a Nerdic but I thought you were at least white. I was just trying to piss you off by calling you a shitskin but thought you were actually white. But now I see why you got so mad and starting calling me a kike. Also you literally used you getting attention from black foids as proof of JBW which wouldn't make sense if you weren't white.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Richard Cheese
I didn't say I thought you were a Nerdic but I thought you were at least white. I was just trying to piss you off by calling you a shitskin but thought you were actually white. But now I see why you got so mad and starting calling me a kike. Also you literally used you getting attention from black foids as proof of JBW which wouldn't make sense if you weren't white.
I am majorly white and jfl what does me calling you a kike for being a nigger worshipper like a faggot have to do with this

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese
It's just the rule of thumb. 99.9999999999% of JBW copers are shitskins or pajeets from Uttar Pradesh.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
OP really think bitches like this desire blackies

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 33112
It's just the rule of thumb. 99.9999999999% of JBW copers are shitskins or pajeets from Uttar Pradesh.
Your over exaggerating do you even know what castizo means not “pajeet”:lul:

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
I am majorly white
Doesn’t change the fact you have shitskin also the white you are mixed with is like one of the darkest whites possible
and jfl what does me calling you a kike for being a nigger worshipper like a faggot have to do with this
You called me that after I called you a shitskin because you are insecure about the fact you actually are a shitskin also I am not a “nigger worshipping faggot” Pedro

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Doesn’t change the fact you have shitskin also the white you are mixed with is like one of the darkest whites possible

You called me that after I called you a shitskin because you are insecure about the fact you actually are a shitskin also I am not a “nigger worshipping faggot” Pedro
My skin is as white as a normal white persons I can just tan better during the summer no I called you a kike because your a nigger worshipper and you have a low t soyboy look I associate with kikes

• JFL
Idk is that natural ?

Idk she’s hot but I feel a scam, the biggest sluts are discreet

My skin is as white as a normal white persons I can just tan better during the summer no I called you a kike because your a nigger worshipper and you have a low t soyboy look I associate with kikes
Spic kike

• JFL
Where are you from I don’t even eat goyslop you look like you do though kike
I was born in the United States but luckily all my grandparents/great grandparents are immigrants so I’m not some weird mutt like you. And yes I do eat fast food in fact I am eating McDonald’s with a friend right now.

• JFL
I was born in the United States but luckily all my grandparents/great grandparents are immigrants so I’m not some weird mutt like you. And yes I do eat fast food in fact I am eating McDonald’s with a friend right now.
So are mine and while your kike faggot ass is eating McDonald’s I’m eating actual meat with milk and rice

• JFL
That will never make you not a shitskin though
80/20 mixture of white and indigenous stop trolling I have a ubermensch diet while you have a slaves diet Castizos mog you soyboy kike

• Ugh..
80/20 mixture of white and indigenous stop trolling I have a ubermensch diet while you have a slaves diet Castizos mog you soyboy kike
You have slave genes though shitskin. Your only purpose is too either be killed or enslaved spic.

You have slave genes though shitskin. Your only purpose is too either be killed or enslaved spic.
Cope my dad was a meztizo while my mom was the spainiard I got mogger bloodlines

I’d throw you around like a little girl it’s pathetic

• Ugh..
Cope my dad was a meztizo while my mom was the spainiard I got mogger bloodlines
No, no you do not your dad is plain old ethnic and your mom is a barley white, borderline shitskin.