What yall be listening to at the gym?

True Spaniard

True Spaniard

.Com Certified Coach/Paid analyst Dms looks advice
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Posts
554
Reputation
967
Drop some masterpieces you niggas hear at the gym im about to go in like 2 hours

@Brava @IndecentEyes @Gravitas
 
  • +1
Reactions: i<3cats, Brava, lovend and 1 other person
Bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: Brava and Nocturnal
Idk i js listen to my playlist
 
  • +1
Reactions: True Spaniard
  • +1
Reactions: Barto.mogg, True Spaniard and Nocturnal
juice wrld because he is my fav artist
 
  • +1
Reactions: True Spaniard
Phonkhub
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Barto.mogg and True Spaniard
  • +1
Reactions: GermanSubmarine, Gengar’s Ghost and Nocturnal
Just searched it up idk if im into the german music but ill listen to a few

Love this one, never tried it for the gym but very good song, check out this one I was hearing at the gym yesterday


Never listened to juice wrld im ngl. Any recommendations

I'll send good ones, hol on
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost and True Spaniard
Just searched it up idk if im into the german music but ill listen to a few

Love this one, never tried it for the gym but very good song, check out this one I was hearing at the gym yesterday


Never listened to juice wrld im ngl. Any recommendations


These are great for working out from my experience:




(
This one is troll obv.:lul: the uncensored video is wild.





 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: True Spaniard
These are great for working out from my experience:










Yeah I get what type of music this is more or less, im more of a chill music nigga when training yk
 
  • +1
Reactions: GermanSubmarine
Yeah I get what type of music this is more or less, im more of a chill music nigga when training yk
Have another playlist in that style, when I'm not geeked up on pre workout.
Imma send
 
  • +1
Reactions: True Spaniard
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barto.mogg and True Spaniard
Yeah I get what type of music this is more or less, im more of a chill music nigga when training yk
Hear me out on these ones:lul:

















Idk, I like the vibe. Defenitly not for everyone ofc.
(Some german volks songs, I think they're hilarious, but also go hard af)

I assume not what u where looking for, these songs are from the medival ages, kinda cool:Chadge:

(I don't hear rap etc, I need rytm as can be seen in rammstein songs also)
 
  • +1
Reactions: True Spaniard
Idk why I didn’t get notified from the tag

Usually I just listen to rap

But when I’m on the stair master i watch edits of you know who 👀
 
  • Love it
Reactions: True Spaniard
Idk why I didn’t get notified from the tag

Usually I just listen to rap

But when I’m on the stair master i watch edits of you know who 👀
 
  • +1
Reactions: Brava
Same aa always, Hardstyle/tech and some other music
 
  • +1
Reactions: True Spaniard
Drop some masterpieces you niggas hear at the gym im about to go in like 2 hours

@Brava @IndecentEyes @Gravitas
if you're into metal listening to pantera & megadeth may help you & if ur not into that type of miusic maybe nwa, ice cube & nwa
 
  • +1
Reactions: True Spaniard

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
4
Views
29
ALMS
ALMS
chiggerbite87
Replies
36
Views
81
LKira
LKira
Navity
Replies
6
Views
21
Navity
Navity
brazilianltn
Replies
3
Views
26
gandylite.
gandylite.
unfixable
Replies
48
Views
168
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami

Users who are viewing this thread

  • 2ndAscension
  • cold_nano
  • holybrutal
Back
Top