Hate being fat at the gym

Big Boss

Big Boss

⠀
Joined
May 7, 2026
Posts
9,745
Reputation
24,705
I hate other fat niggas.. I'm at the gym and this other fat nigga gone look at me put his fist up and nod at me talking bout "I see you" Nigga fuck you
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: peptidehater22, incomplete and price.
post some candids of him
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and Big Boss
I hate other fat niggas.. I'm at the gym and this other fat nigga gone look at me put his fist up and nod at me talking bout "I see you" Nigga fuck you
I expect amazing gym candids :owo:
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Big Boss and incomplete
gym candids next ?
 

Similar threads

Thodian
Replies
4
Views
29
Thodian
Thodian
Farsin
Replies
0
Views
18
Farsin
Farsin
slaviccartfiend
Replies
2
Views
27
no1softee
no1softee
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
24
NorWayItsOver
NorWayItsOver
Foidsla¥er
Replies
5
Views
59
Deluxe4
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top