What you can expect to get in the dating market in 2022 based on your looks level

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
Sub 5: Nothing
5-6: ethnic landwhales for ethnics, white landwhales for blacks, low tier beckies for whites
6-7: low tier beckies for ethnics, mid tier white latina and black beckies for blacks, high tier ethnic beckies and mid tier white women for whites
7-8: mid tier ethnic women and low tier white women for ethnics, high tier black and latina beckies and mid tier white women for blacks, stacylite ethnics and high tier white beckies for whites
8+: You are chad ethnicity could pull varying levels of women with ease

This is satire just be a tall normie or short high tier normie and you'll be alright

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, Ken, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 8608, to be human and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, the BULL, thereallegend and 5 others
My looksmatch in 2022
4B7B97CC A925 4890 BC5C 3B9CDB4EA7C1

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, the BULL, thereallegend and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fauxfox, PrinceLuenLeoncur, to be human and 2 others
Cope harder ethnic chad > white chad
@StreegeReturn
Hes coping. But that’s cuz this place is filled with basement dwellers and lowkey sfcels who are also basement dwellers

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
  • +1
Brutally over for 3 PSL autistitic voicecel wristcel low IQ manlet like me

Yep, i get nothing as expected

based on this im 6-7

mid tier white women are trash

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Selfie distortion, she doesn’t look bad
Even without lens distortion, she has death tier mid face, bug eyes, small mouth, weird eye brows, and is old. You couldn’t pay me to fuck her tbh

Even without lens distortion, she has death tier mid face, bug eyes, small mouth, weird eye brows, and is old. You couldn’t pay me to fuck her tbh
Volcel

• +1
3/10 is like Amy Schumer tier this chick is a 5/10.
The 5/10 girls on there mog her to suicide. Maybe she’s a 4. Aren’t you Indian also? You probably massively overrate white women

• +1
Sylvie Vartan

My looksmatch in 2022

Stem niggas need to come out with those androids faster. This femflation is getting out of control.

• +1
View attachment 1903378The 5/10 girls on there mog her to suicide. Maybe she’s a 4. Aren’t you Indian also? You probably massively overrate white women
I have pointed out before how retarded this rating scale is you are a greycel who cites the true rate me scale means your opinion is worthless.

I have pointed out before how retarded this rating scale is you are a greycel who cites the true rate me scale means your opinion is worthless.
Not truerate scale. Got it from here. I’m sorry if I have standards man

Sub 5: Nothing
5-6: ethnic landwhales for ethnics, white landwhales for blacks, low tier beckies for whites
6-7: low tier beckies for ethnics, mid tier white latina and black beckies for blacks, high tier ethnic beckies and mid tier white women for whites
7-8: mid tier ethnic women and low tier white women for ethnics, high tier black and latina beckies and mid tier white women for blacks, stacylite ethnics and high tier white beckies for whites
8+: You are chad ethnicity could pull varying levels of women with ease

This is satire just be a tall normie or short high tier normie and you'll be alright
8+: Chad ethnicity, you get to breed with the top tier asian women if you're high T enough

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and 3links2
Stem niggas need to come out with those androids faster. This femflation is getting out of control.
I’m trying bother. Don’t worry they will be out soon

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
Asian women are ugly
I fucked one and hoendlty it was like fucking an alien. Their faces it’s so intriguing so facinating they are like a Alien I was analysing her face up close whislt going balls deep and all j could think tk myself was “so this is what it must be like to fuxk an alien”

Cope, being NT and taking cold showers is enough on 2022

I fucked one and hoendlty it was like fucking an alien. Their faces it’s so intriguing so facinating they are like a Alien I was analysing her face up close whislt going balls deep and all j could think tk myself was “so this is what it must be like to fuxk an alien”
larp

hottest girl who likes me is white sid the sloth

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I'm facially good looking prettyboy n 6 foot. I have still given up on women because I live in the west. I havent approached a woman in 1.5 year. I don't have any social media or dating apps whatsoever.