what’d you guys put for your join paragraph

bnugly

bnugly

Silver
Joined
May 20, 2026
Posts
743
Reputation
888
does the person who sees the applications even read them too :unsure:
 
does the person who sees the applications even read them too :unsure:
I wonder if there's any way to read them urself cuz it's been a long time n I don't remember
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude and bnugly
I put this

The frog—its nature eludes me, yet the vision remains. Can guidance be found in a silhouette?
 
They don't read the reason why I just created account for meme I didn't even want to get accepted
 
does the person who sees the applications even read them too :unsure:
Something abt contributing to the lm community also i got rejected back in jan because i wrote bs as a joke ik doesnt rlly make a difference tho
 
Something abt contributing to the lm community also i got rejected back in jan because i wrote bs as a joke ik doesnt rlly make a difference tho
contributing to lm community :ROFLMAO:
 
i said some absolute water with no substance must be why it took me 12 days to get accepted
 
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly
I wonder if there's any way to read them urself cuz it's been a long time n I don't remember
yeah you can its in the preferences tab in the settings
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat
no way I got ratioed too
 

Similar threads

D69mo
Replies
13
Views
74
TheSadAlbanian
TheSadAlbanian
ANON
Replies
113
Views
323
jp212
jp212
UserE_7.random
Replies
7
Views
39
UserE_7.random
UserE_7.random
2s2f
Replies
13
Views
53
delons
delons
justinAnomaly
Replies
0
Views
23
justinAnomaly
justinAnomaly

Users who are viewing this thread

  • dys
  • mmxen
  • bnugly
Back
Top