what’d you guys put for your join paragraph

bnugly

bnugly

Gold
Joined
May 20, 2026
Posts
753
Reputation
909
does the person who sees the applications even read them too :unsure:
 
  • +1
Reactions: DeeVeeDee, LowInhibNoSMV, maximuslaid and 1 other person
does the person who sees the applications even read them too :unsure:
I wonder if there's any way to read them urself cuz it's been a long time n I don't remember
 
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid, lebanesedude and bnugly
I put this

The frog—its nature eludes me, yet the vision remains. Can guidance be found in a silhouette?
 
They don't read the reason why I just created account for meme I didn't even want to get accepted
 
does the person who sees the applications even read them too :unsure:
Something abt contributing to the lm community also i got rejected back in jan because i wrote bs as a joke ik doesnt rlly make a difference tho
 
Something abt contributing to the lm community also i got rejected back in jan because i wrote bs as a joke ik doesnt rlly make a difference tho
contributing to lm community :ROFLMAO:
 
i said some absolute water with no substance must be why it took me 12 days to get accepted
 
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly
I wonder if there's any way to read them urself cuz it's been a long time n I don't remember
yeah you can its in the preferences tab in the settings
 
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid and Bat
wrote some bs about improving quality of life
 
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly
I wonder if there's any way to read them urself cuz it's been a long time n I don't remember
You can actually check it on your profile
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9 and bnugly
I wonder if there's any way to read them urself cuz it's been a long time n I don't remember
yes yuou can read it in settings i think
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9 and bnugly
Oh shoot thanks I'm gonna read it now
You can even change it i wonder whys there even an option to do that
 
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly
I can't find where to do it, how can I see it thru settings?
You click on your profile and then go to preferences
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9
does the person who sees the applications even read them too :unsure:
my first try got rejected i prob put some bullshit so im assuming they do actually read them
 
dnr the guidelines
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7286.jpeg
    IMG_7286.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌 and bnugly
does the person who sees the applications even read them too :unsure:
I literally just put

“I’m writeing this here because the website is forcing me to after I search up more than 3 things”
 
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly

Similar threads

D69mo
Replies
13
Views
74
TheSadAlbanian
TheSadAlbanian
ANON
Replies
113
Views
324
jp212
jp212
UserE_7.random
Replies
7
Views
39
UserE_7.random
UserE_7.random
2s2f
Replies
13
Views
53
delons
delons
justinAnomaly
Replies
0
Views
23
justinAnomaly
justinAnomaly

Users who are viewing this thread

  • bnugly
  • Banana ★ 🍌
  • i6w9
  • maximuslaid
  • jorraoo
  • LowInhibNoSMV
  • dys
  • arthurfish
  • desirement
  • ewmorty
  • freakb0b69
  • DeeVeeDee
  • Kavinsky2049
  • lowtide654
  • mmxen
Back
Top