What’s a nice way to say I don’t want to meet with girl when I accidentally setup 2 dates?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
I ask two girls to go on date on Friday and they both said yes now one is texting me to confirm it. What’s a good way to say I want to meet her the next day or day before?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, isis_Bleach and Niklaus Mikaelson
@averagejoe help pl0x

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Maybe I can ask one of the girls if she wants to meet me the day before and if she says no that’s a good excuse to not meet her the next day

• +1
@Niko69

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Niklaus Mikaelson
I ask two girls to go on date on Friday and they both said yes now one is texting me to confirm it. What’s a good way to say I want to meet her the next day or day before?

Tell her your dog is sick and if you don't watch him for the next week he'll vomit everywhere

Tell her your dog is sick and if you don't watch him for the next week he'll vomit everywhere
I’m going to be on vacation in Argentina so that won’t work plus I’ll be posting stuff on my ig story in the club and she follows me

• +1
Just say that you were really excited for it but something came up and ask her if you guys can reschedule for the next day. No need to overthink it, shit happens, as long as it's done on a different day than the actual plan it's alright

• +1
Reactions: Loki and AlexBrown84
schedule the hottest one for first day and tell the other bitch to meet other day

stop overthinkin :lul::lul:

say that you forgot that you made other plans

If you like both of the girls go date them both on the same day. One in the morning, one in the afternoon.