What's currently the best phone for taking high quality pictures?

Blue

Blue

Kraken
Need some NT pictures. iPhone X is beyond terrible when it comes to selfies and pictures of people in general, literal suifuel. I've always looked better in Samsung back camera pictures so there's that.

None

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Treasure223
Blackberry with vaseline on lens

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot, Blue and Deleted member 8080
Need some NT pictures. iPhone X is beyond terrible when it comes to selfies and pictures of people in general, literal suifuel. I've always looked better in Samsung back camera pictures so there's that.
I've been switching from galaxy s8 to iPhone 12 and I must say the front cam pic is a loooot less distorted . my Samsung used to flip the pics like a mirror does so it looked natural to me. but the lens distortion is a lot less on iPhone 12. imo they overdo it with filters tho

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Iphone 12 pro max and galaxy s21 ultra have the best phone cameras right now
Check this amazing video comparison out

• +1
I've been switching from galaxy s8 to iPhone 12 and I must say the front cam pic is a loooot less distorted . my Samsung used to flip the pics like a mirror does so it looked natural to me. but the lens distortion is a lot less on iPhone 12. imo they overdo it with filters tho
Does your face in the iPhone 12 front cam resemble more the face you see in the mirror or does it still have this weird fisheye effect, where it looks super boneless and bloated?

Iphone 12 pro max and galaxy s21 ultra have the best phone cameras right now
Check this amazing video comparison out

Both are sadly giga expensive right now...

• So Sad
Reactions: mortis
Both are sadly giga expensive right now...
You asked for the best so you should pay for the best
But check out pixel 4a. It's a cheap phone with god tier camera for its price. there are reviews on YouTube(if you want a budget option of course)

• Woah
Does your face in the iPhone 12 front cam resemble more the face you see in the mirror or does it still have this weird fisheye effect, where it looks super boneless and bloated?
it looks alot more likea picture of the mirror . I have a really good jaw and my s8 SOMETIMES made me complete oval. sometimes it also showed my sharp jaw but meh. pretty random . the iPhone 12 does a MUCH MUCH better job at it. not quite mirror lvl and my eyes seem closer than they actually are but it's way more realistic

• Love it
Google phones have algorithm that remove facial distortion, so I have to go with the pixel line of smartphones. Samsung seems good too. Iphones are good as well tbh.

My shit HUAWEI phone has such bad distortion my fWHR drops from 1.9 to 1.4 JFL I never take selfies.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Wallenberg
DSLR or DSLM camera + photoshop, facetune, ...

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Blue
DSLR or DSLM camera + photoshop, facetune, ...
Obviously the best, but you can't always take a DSLM/R with you and rely solely on it so a good phone cam is needed as well IMO.

it looks alot more likea picture of the mirror . I have a really good jaw and my s8 SOMETIMES made me complete oval. sometimes it also showed my sharp jaw but meh. pretty random . the iPhone 12 does a MUCH MUCH better job at it. not quite mirror lvl and my eyes seem closer than they actually are but it's way more realistic
So iPhone 12 + selfie stick + full arm's length while zoomed in could be insane for frauding selfies

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
So iPhone 12 + selfie stick + full arm's length while zoomed in could be insane for frauding selfies
why call it frauding when it's just a better representation of yourself?all of the ig guys have even better cams than shitty front cam

EVERY PHONE WILL HAVE THIS EFFECT, THE OLDER THE PHONE THE MORE PRONOUNCED THE EFFECT. THE END.
If you want to take pictures, then buy a camera. Phone will never replace camera, as long as things fundamentally don't change. IT'S PHYSICAL LIMITATION.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj