Whats even point of school

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
School is such a bluepill cope.You are literally wasting best years of your prime just to have around 1000$ a month while minimum wage is 600-700$ In Balkan shithole,chad barely even knows how to read and he is modeling for milion dollar company.I just want to leave my school and start working to ascend.School is soo dumb and pointless.School is only a bluepill cope for beta buxers who will later settle up with used up cum dumpster pussy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Gaia262, Deleted member 2597 and 7 others
I like school

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Saltner, Deleted member 6427, Incoming and 1 other person
I like school
Simone Nobili

you mean a week?
i was talking about mine own country actually,I forgot to mention that.Balkans are just poor as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3328
i was talking about mine own country actually,I forgot to mention that.Balkans are just poor as fuck
less than 1000$? that's legit slavery.

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 2205, Chad69 and 1 other person
To indoctrinate you into a good little worker bee

• +1
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 4053 and 4 others
lifefuel for a low IQcel like me I'm quitting A levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Who is chad you speak of on balkans?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
We go to school to wageslave while chads and stacies get to live their best lives

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
School (kindergarten, elementary, middle and high school) are a waste of time, college is only worth it if you study useful high paying stuff like engineering, medicine or comp sci, everything else is useless.
Subhumans made me waste 15 years of life from kinder to 12th grade and what I learned it's stuff that could have been taught to me in 2 months, everything else was a waste of time which would have been better spent playing video games instead of being surrounded by retards, things should be structutured in a way that allows you to graduate from university at 14 and start working at 15, we should start schooling at 6 yo, learn to read, write, basic math and the following years from 7yo to 10 yo we should learn some geography, how society works, economy, biology, chemistry, physichs, phylosophy, history and start university at 11, only subhumans won't be able to keep up.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2597 and 6 others
School (kindergarten, elementary, middle and high school) are a waste of time, college is only worth it if you study useful high paying stuff like engineering, medicine or comp sci, everything else is useless.
Subhumans made me waste 15 years of life from kinder to 12th grade and what I learned it's stuff that could have been taught to me in 2 months, everything else was a waste of time which would have been better spent playing video games instead of being surrounded by retards, things should be structutured in a way that allows you to graduate from university at 14 and start working at 15, we should start schooling at 6 yo, learn to read, write, basic math and the following years from 7yo to 10 yo we should learn some geography, how society works, economy, biology, chemistry, physichs, phylosophy, history and start university at 11, only subhumans won't be able to keep up.
Indeed bro.I just want to leave m school and start working until I ascend

• +1
Reactions: Midgetcel
School is just a prime example of how the system uses us like pawns. School is techinically required for you to attend, and when you are there you are taught what the elites want you to be taught, and soon you will be working for them, becoming a slave to one of their business while you work off student loans for the next 20-30 years. There is no way to win. Once Bill Gates begins mircochipping us, as he has already begun testing out "vaccinations" with small chips that will monitor our every move, then we will be under complete control by them.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 2597, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
School is your time to fuck all the prime foids. It makes things a lot easier for you. Of course if you can't ascend during hs it's probably over.
Life ends after college so it doesn't really matter what you do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
School is such a bluepill cope.You are literally wasting best years of your prime just to have around 1000$ a month while minimum wage is 600-700$ In Balkan shithole,chad barely even knows how to read and he is modeling for milion dollar company.I just want to leave my school and start working to ascend.School is soo dumb and pointless.School is only a bluepill cope for beta buxers who will later settle up with used up cum dumpster pussy.
I think you are a little bit exaggerating here. This sounds like "chad can go months without wiping his ass after he shit and he would still be modeling for a million dollar company" with that mindset I dont think you would slay or become anything at all even if you were chad

• +1
School is indoctrination on a societal scale. It's designed to make you more submissive and obedient.

I study physics at a top STEM university and 95% of the stuff I learn is shit I will never use in my carreer. But to get a decent job they are going to require me to have this useless degree and waste the best years of my life + a shitton of money.

It's fucking stupid. The 5% 'usefull' stuff you could learn in a few months of self-study or learn it on the job. The worst is that all my fellow students are useless retards, so when I tell them this stuff they are like:

'Noooo, education is really good. It's not about the actualy things you are learning, it's about learning how to learn things!'

Bluepill overdose, useless beta cucks.

The worst is that the people in my friendgroup that have degrees are now over-stating the value of it and saying it's really required before you can get a good job. I hate humans and their coping mechanisms so much.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, ScuffedCel and Chad69
School is your time to fuck all the prime foids. It makes things a lot easier for you. Of course if you can't ascend during hs it's probably over.
Life ends after college so it doesn't really matter what you do.
School is so pointless in my opinion.I just wanna waste my time going out and working out.And I wanna start working and having my own income.I will waste that money on HGH and I probably wont be a manlet anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 3795
slavery has just evolved to slaves working at an office
they want you to fall for the system which is get good grades go to a good college and work at a wagecucked job to get shitted on by a an asshole boss
for me I would Never accept a paycheck from anyone.

• +1
Reactions: ScuffedCel, Deleted member 2597, Chad69 and 2 others
Just be thug is legit here to get bitches

• +1
I hope this corona shit stays because I fucking hate school
Very boring, and you have to be responsible enough to do assignments

• +1
Reactions: ScuffedCel, Deleted member 4563, Chad69 and 2 others
I hope this corona shit stays because I fucking hate school
Very boring, and you have to be responsible enough to do assignments
elon musk said that school and college is made to see who is the better bitch
just to see who can make chores the best

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Mr.cope, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Most funny shit is that I get told I am privileged to be able to go to a good university and listen to some shit professor in a lecture hall for 3 years to get a useless piece of paper that makes employers not instantly throw my resume in the garbage bin.

First design a society where you are required to go to school to make a livin, and then tell people they are privileged for being able to go to school

Clown world.

• +1
It is

• +1
elon musk said that school and college is made to see who is the better bitch
just to see who can make chores the best
Yeah he did say that, but then ppl in his audience called him out on his bullshit, because the job offerings at his shit company require degrees anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Chad69
You will miss school so much once you start wageslaving

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I won’t because I will have motivation to work for that money and I will use it to heightmaxx while I can still grow

Depends on how much you enjoyed everything besides the actual education element of school and how that will compare to your situation during wageslaving.

Also depends on how privileged you are with your parents paying for all of your shit. If you were in high school with poor parents, you wouldve had shit life quality. Atleast you have some money when you are wageslaving.

STEM uni is study from 9-5 surrounded by ugly male autists while getting no pay and not being valued at all for the work and effort you are making.

Wageslaving will be 10 times better than that, any day.

Yeah he did say that, but then ppl in his audience called him out on his bullshit, because the job offerings at his shit company require degrees anyways.
that is exactly what he is trying to say
he wants someone with a degree(wage sucked slave) to do chores for his company

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 275
I won’t because I will have motivation to work for that money and I will use it to heightmaxx while I can still grow
You can't afford to heightmaxx if you do bad in school
Depends on how much you enjoyed everything besides the actual education element of school and how that will compare to your situation during wageslaving.

STEM uni is study from 9-5 surrounded by ugly male autists while getting no pay and not being valued at all for the work and effort you are making.

Wageslaving will be 10 times better than that, any day.
I wasn't reffering to Uni

• +1
that is exactly what he is trying to say
he wants someone with a degree(wage sucked slave) to do chores for his company
Yup, it's fucked. It's very tough to thrive in modern society because it's hard to find like-minded people IRL that are not brainwashed slaves.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Chad69 and Deleted member 5912
Albania 210 EURO

JFL

In argentina min wage is 160usd and avg wage around 250 usd a month meanwhile a pair of 30usd pants cost 120usd, 30usd shoes cost 120usd, a 1600 usd pc costs like 4000usd, a 500 usd tv costs 2000 usd, my 150 usd headphones costed me 400 400 usd it's impossible to live a normal life in this brown shithole and if you complain or talk shit about how is it that pretty much everyone is a slave then you get stupid meme responses saying that you don't need anything of what I just mentioned and they continue working 55 hours a week (for some reason average working hours here are 9 hours a day monday to saturday) whithout thinking that anything is wrong, avg wafe for an engineer is 8k usd a year meanwhile in usa it is 130k usd a year, avg wage for a doctor is 6k usd a year meanwhile in usa it is 300k usd all of this while usa prices are lower jfl I hope this brown shithole gets nuked.

• So Sad
Reactions: Madhate
Yup, it's fucked. It's very tough to thrive in modern society because it's hard to find like-minded people IRL that are not brainwashed slaves.
its kind of funny when my classmates parents compare their children to others academically.they think they are seeing a completion of who will be the smartest and most successful but they are really doing is seeing who will be the the bigger slave for the bigger company

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Chad69 and Deleted member 275
its kind of funny when my classmates parents compare their children to others academically.they think they are seeing a completion of who will be the smartest and most successful but they are really doing is seeing who will be the the bigger slave for the bigger company
My parents were the same. Wished I had blackpilled parents ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 5912
In argentina min wage is 160usd and avg wage around 250 usd a month meanwhile a pair of 30usd pants cost 120usd, 30usd shoes cost 120usd, a 1600 usd pc costs like 4000usd, a 500 usd tv costs 2000 usd, my 150 usd headphones costed me 400 400 usd it's impossible to live a normal life in this brown shithole and if you complain or talk shit about how is it that pretty much everyone is a slave then you get stupid meme responses saying that you don't need anything of what I just mentioned and they continue working 55 hours a week (for some reason average working hours here are 9 hours a day monday to saturday) whithout thinking that anything is wrong, avg wafe for an engineer is 8k usd a year meanwhile in usa it is 130k usd a year, avg wage for a doctor is 6k usd a year meanwhile in usa it is 300k usd all of this while usa prices are lower jfl I hope this brown shithole gets nuked.
Its over for Aregentinacels,just move to USA theory

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5912
My parents were the same. Wished I had blackpilled parents ngl.
all parents are like that including mine
jfl they get embarrassed by my grades lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Chad69
And then they will be proud because their son is beta buxing

• +1
Just a fellow greycel tip, format your posts better and more concise with less words, most people on this site aren't able to read more than 3 sentences.

• +1
all parents are like that including mine
jfl they get embarrassed by my grades lol
I had top 1% grades and my parents would still say they could be better. They would cut off off the internet connection from my PC and telling me to 'go study more'.

So it might not have mattered for you either in the end.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Just a fellow greycel tip, format your posts better and more concise with less words, most people on this site aren't able to read more than 3 sentences.

I could literally write and entire + 1000 pages book of all the things wrong with this shithole and how much you are going to suffer and on how much you are going to miss out on if you happen to be born in this shithole, it feels as if I was living in a different existence, I can't wait to leave and ascend to a real country.

• +1
I had top 1% grades and my parents would still say they could be better. They would cut off off the internet connection from my PC and telling me to 'go study more'.

So it might not have mattered for you either in the end.
good for you bro
I am not retarded but I always passes by like a little bit
besides I am being mentored by my friend on how to become a stockbroker that way I don't work for someone when I grow up

• +1
I could literally write and entire + 1000 pages book of all the things wrong with this shithole and how much you are going to suffer and on how much you are going to miss out on if you happen to be born in this shithole, it feels as if I was living in a different existence, I can't wait to leave and ascend to a real country.
Minimum wage in any other normal country is literally the highest paying job in Croatia JFL

• +1
Because that's the current system, focus is on the masses, not the indivudal so the industry could move on the way it does. Until someone smart enough, with enough influence, power and followers could change that into a better and stable sytem so we can live more utopic lives, we have to make the best of what we've got.

Maybe individual talent will be cultivated in school in some bright future scenario and the system will go on without flaws, hand in hand with this. But I doubt it since there will always be greed.

Last edited:
  • +1
To be good for the soyciety

• +1
Reactions: ScuffedCel
Holocaust Education for young goyim

cant stand school man its so fucking boring

also over for me since i am graduating late

• +1
  • JFL