What’s for dinner?

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
Today, I’m embracing the currycel in me and having curry.

IMG 0682

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, Jamaldickjavontus, TechnoBoss and 38 others
Pizza.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Arcturus, LooksThinker and 4 others
Is that supposed to be the finished product?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, greywind, Deleted member 20399 and 11 others
Doesn't look like curry tbh

• +1
Reactions: greywind, normie_joe, LooksThinker and 2 others
thought you’d be darker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, deadstock, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LooksThinker, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
Looks like baby throwed up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 78221, Deleted member 20399 and 7 others
Had chicken masala with a side of pita bread and some feta cheese earlier :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gengar
Had chicken masala with a side of pita bread and some feta cheese earlier :Comfy:
Mirin, we both had Pakistani dinners. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: True bhai moment.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and edodalic29
20240712 175304

sloppa.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, TechnoBoss, boss8055 and 8 others
Mirin, we both had Pakistani dinners. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: True bhai moment.
Yes bhai it was very filling
I was going to either eat that or burek . Have you ever had burek ?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, n9wiff and Gengar
Yes bhai it was very filling
I was going to either eat that or burek . Have you ever had burek ?
Yes, I’ve had burek before. They usually sell it with goat cheese. It’s the Turkish bakeries that sell it here but if I recall correctly it’s actually a Balkan dish, right?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, coispet, n9wiff and 1 other person
Yes, I’ve had burek before. They usually sell it with goat cheese. It’s the Turkish bakeries that sell it here but if I recall correctly it’s actually a Balkan dish, right?
And spinach!

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29
wtf you're whiter than me :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Chadeep, Bomber517 and 5 others
Yeah its a very popular balkan dish along with cevapi . I actually prefer doners over cevapi tho .

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gengar
Yeah its a very popular balkan dish along with cevapi . I actually prefer doners over cevapi tho .
I have never heard of cevapi. You should probably come to Europe and then we will hang out in the Balkans. :Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, n9wiff and edodalic29
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, n9wiff and Gengar
not hungry rn but probably gonna go outside and kill a bird and eat it later

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Mewton and Gengar
Chico? Is that you? :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
i kinda do look like him yeah
chico is supposedly pvre evropean tho but i see some ethnic in him ngl it doesnt say his parents are direct european immigrants so its possible

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Gengar
i kinda do look like him yeah
chico is supposedly pvre evropean tho but i see some ethnic in him ngl it doesnt say his parents are direct european immigrants so its possible
Yeah, he doesn’t look fully European to me. Definitely has some ethnic admixture in there. Makes sense, since he’s from Brazil.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, n9wiff and IAMNOTANINCEL
Cope
It's Indian
Although if he's referring to tikka masala it's British indian

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah, he doesn’t look fully European to me. Definitely has some ethnic admixture in there. Makes sense, since he’s from Brazil.
Chico br

its pretty evident in this pic

• +1
Cope
It's Indian
Cope. It’s Pakistani. Tikka masala was invented by a Scottish Pakistani.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and optimisticzoomer
Looking at your fat chubby fingers I can tell your fat
I was fat, yes. I started my diet 9 weeks ago at 85 kg and got down to 67.4 kg a few days ago. :feelsautistic: Had a bunch of cheat days but I was 68.7 kg before eating today. :feelshehe:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and boss8055
Pathetic! I eat roti and curry everyday! I question if you are curry at this point!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Lookologist003 and Gengar
Cope
It's Indian
The regions used to be one, no point comparing on who started what, otherwise every debate would just lead to a mess while achieving nothing
Today, I’m embracing the currycel in me and having curry.

View attachment 3027292
I've never seen curry so thick. Tamil curry is the opposite, often more watery.

I've only had Pakistani food once in my life, will prolly give it ago again if I ever get the chance

• +1
Pathetic! I eat roti and curry everyday! I question if you are curry at this point!
I have been on a diet for the past 10 weeks or so (ok, this entire week was a cheat day).

But yesterday I had roti with daal. I wanted roti today as well but then I'd have to make it from scratch and I've never done that (yet).

Once I know how to do it, I can eat it more often. :feelsgood:

My brother's wife doesn't really cook South Asian dishes, it's mainly just western stuff or they just get frozen stuff that you need to airfry. I feel really bad for that guy. Imagine not getting to eat SA food everyday.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Ur whiter than I imagined

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gengar
The regions used to be one, no point comparing on who started what, otherwise every debate would just lead to a mess while achieving nothing
He wants to instigate a race war. I know that bhenchod. :hnghn:
I've never seen curry so thick. Tamil curry is the opposite, often more watery.

I've only had Pakistani food once in my life, will prolly give it ago again if I ever get the chance
Yeah, it depends on how it's prepared. Sometimes it's more watery. This time it was less watery and more thick.

I have never tried any Tamil cuisine.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Just two 250 ml HELL energy drinks, 54 calories each. I'm in a caloric deficiency right now in order to make my abs more visible. I also have to remove fat for esthetic purposes.

• +1
Mirin dr oetker pizza

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Just two 250 ml HELL energy drinks, 54 calories each. I'm in a caloric deficiency right now in order to make my abs more visible. I also have to remove fat for esthetic purposes.
I drank a whole bottle of soda from Japan. It was around 39 kcal per 100 ml. Bottle was like 500 ml. Joever for me.

I have been on a diet for the past 10 weeks or so (ok, this entire week was a cheat day).

But yesterday I had roti with daal. I wanted roti today as well but then I'd have to make it from scratch and I've never done that (yet).

Once I know how to do it, I can eat it more often. :feelsgood:

My brother's wife doesn't really cook South Asian dishes, it's mainly just western stuff or they just get frozen stuff that you need to airfry. I feel really bad for that guy. Imagine not getting to eat SA food everyday.
why are you eating daal wtf? eat meat curry recipes like butter chicken, korma n etc. Why not ask your mum to make roti? Surprised your brother did not go through with the divorce.

• WTF
Too slices of pepperoni pizza and tequila mixed with orange juice and off brand 5 Hour Energy

• +1
@klip11 do the cannibals eat @Jason Voorhees for diner ?

• +1
Reactions: klip11
i havin a propa Chicken Tikka Masala innit. none of this foreign shit.

• JFL
Never seen a curry like that I’m guessing it’s butter chicken or something