What’s for dinner?

Large eggs? I like cooked tomatoes as well. Never fried them in oil, though.
They taste good, just put a little instead of a lot because of the calories and allow 3 minutes after

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
They taste good, just put a little instead of a lot because of the calories and allow 3 minutes after
I ate two rolls with roasted chicken and mayonnaise and also a bunch of roasted potatoes. And some roasted chicken on the side. :feelswah:

The plan was to only eat baked fish to re-start my dieting further.

I also drank green Fanta from Japan. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Are you Turkish?
Kurdish. But my parents are from turkey. Turkish and Kurdish culture is mixed within my family. Idk why.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
There are a lot of Kurds in eastern Turkey. Makes sense.
Im not even quite sure if I am purely kurdish. I have family members who have blue/green eyes and blonde hair, members who look very armenoid and members who look very turanid. I have more turanid features.

Last edited:
Im not even quite sure if I am purely kurdish. I have family members who have blue/green and blonde hair, members who look very armenoid and members who look very turanid. I have more turanid features.
I have seen Turks and Moroccans with that as well, in real life. You guys are probably a West Asian mutt, in essence.

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
There are a lot of Kurds in eastern Turkey. Makes sense.
Im not even quite sure if I am purely kurdish. I have family members who have blue/green and blonde hair, members who look very armenoid and members who look very turanid. I have more turanid features.

I have seen Turks and Moroccans with that as well, in real life. You guys are probably a West Asian mutt, in essence.
A lot of mixing in the ottoman empire, I think.

A lot of mixing in the ottoman empire, I think.
Ah, yes. It makes sense - Ottomans took female sex slaves from Eastern Europe. They are descended from these people. Brootal.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and future_darktriad000
I ate two rolls with roasted chicken and mayonnaise and also a bunch of roasted potatoes. And some roasted chicken on the side. :feelswah:

The plan was to only eat baked fish to re-start my dieting further.

I also drank green Fanta from Japan. :Comfy:
Is it like apple fanta?? If so we have that here zero sugars

We have our own national one called poms which is delicious honestly, but they dont have zero so its been years since i drinked it

Is it like apple fanta?? If so we have that here zero sugars

We have our own national one called poms which is delicious honestly, but they dont have zero so its been years since i drinked it
No, it's not apple Fanta! It tastes a lot like one of the local brands here that we got that's called Fernandes. They call it green punch and the taste was similar. Joever, I blew $380 for a soda I could have gotten here. :feelswhy: (Jk, the taste is still somewhat different, I just wouldn't buy it again).

They also sell Poms here, it's popular with the Moroccan guys. :ROFLMAO:

• Love it
How much does it cost? The local restaurant is way too pricy. I imagine in the UK it's cheaper since it's more common.
Its 10-20 quid

• +1
Fuck, that's normal? I thought it was expensive for 15-20 euros. :hnghn:
It’s expensive but when your life’s shit why not splurge out all your money on food 🤷‍♂️

• +1
What’s for dinner for today?

It’s expensive but when your life’s shit why not splurge out all your money on food 🤷‍♂️
And that's exactly why I spent $380 on food and drinks from Japan recently. :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

What’s for dinner for today?
It was roasted chicken with roasted potatoes. I also put the roasted chicken in bread rolls and put mayonnaise on them. I wanted to eat fish originally but woke up to that instead. I was supposed to leanmaxx. :ogre: What about you?

• Love it
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan
It was roasted chicken with roasted potatoes. I also put the roasted chicken in bread rolls and put mayonnaise on them. I wanted to eat fish originally but woke up to that instead. I was supposed to leanmaxx. :ogre: What about you?
My parents took me to hibachi 😋

No, it's not apple Fanta! It tastes a lot like one of the local brands here that we got that's called Fernandes. They call it green punch and the taste was similar. Joever, I blew $380 for a soda I could have gotten here. :feelswhy: (Jk, the taste is still somewhat different, I just wouldn't buy it again).

They also sell Poms here, it's popular with the Moroccan guys. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah its a moroccan drink man. Do they sell also Hawaii?

• +1
  • +1
Nothing, mom didn't cook

• So Sad
you're a real one:owo:
We can even have some of the drinks I ordered from Japan ($240 for shipping, JFL -- actual product costs were $140). :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
We can even have some of the drinks I ordered from Japan ($240 for shipping, JFL -- actual product costs were $140). :feelshmm:
If you have asked me i would have ship it for free

• Woah
What drinks

• +1
was there for like 2 months and going for a year soon
Woah, mirin hard bhai. Why are you staying there for a year? I have never been there but something on my bucket list is like, renting a house through Airbnb and watching Japanese horror movies the whole night. I sound like a total weeb right now, lol.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Woah, mirin hard bhai. Why are you staying there for a year? I have never been there but something on my bucket list is like, renting a house through Airbnb and watching Japanese horror movies the whole night. I sound like a total weeb right now, lol.
uni year

• Love it
Have fun bhai! Which city are you going to?
Ty, I don't know yet but I don't want to rot in the Kyushu which is a fucking shithole, I'll probably go to some big cities so I can fuck unlimited Japanese girls all year around

• +1
Are you gymbro or skinny
I was underweight my entire life. Even in high school, girls weighed more than I did. Then fast forward to two and a half years ago, I really let myself go and I ate a ton. I became legit overweight. I was 87.5 kg at my heaviest. And 10 weeks ago, I decided to start dieting. I went from 85 kg to 67.4 kg. I'm no longer overweight like I used be. My goal weight, however is 60 kg. Not to maintain, but so I can eat normally again without gaining too much. I went from 70 kg to 52 kg in 2019. I had a sixpack but also a layer of fat below my belly button, which frustrated me. I wanted it to go away but it didn't go away no matter how low I went. Would have been cool if it went away, because there's a chance I got an eightpack. But we'll never know because I'm not someone who actually works out.

• So Sad
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan
I was underweight my entire life. Even in high school, girls weighed more than I did. Then fast forward to two and a half years ago, I really let myself go and I ate a ton. I became legit overweight. I was 87.5 kg at my heaviest. And 10 weeks ago, I decided to start dieting. I went from 85 kg to 67.4 kg. I'm no longer overweight like I used be. My goal weight, however is 60 kg. Not to maintain, but so I can eat normally again without gaining too much. I went from 70 kg to 52 kg in 2019. I had a sixpack but also a layer of fat below my belly button, which frustrated me. I wanted it to go away but it didn't go away no matter how low I went. Would have been cool if it went away, because there's a chance I got an eightpack. But we'll never know because I'm not someone who actually works out.
I was super underweight too but I went to the gym and ate a bunch of food and now i weigh 40 more lbs

• +1
Ty, I don't know yet but I don't want to rot in the Kyushu which is a fucking shithole, I'll probably go to some big cities so I can fuck unlimited Japanese girls all year around
Definitely keep me posted, interested in your experiences and whatnot! If I ever go to Japan it's just for.. well, food, drinks and horror movies. Hahaha.

Definitely keep me posted, interested in your experiences and whatnot! If I ever go to Japan it's just for.. well, food, drinks and horror movies. Hahaha.
If i'm not ban before it i'll definitely make a thread about it lol

Just make sure to speak japanese if you plan on going here for a bit

• +1