What’s for dinner?

Some caffeine.

Are you sure you're a curry, bhai? My skin looks darker than yours in the summer.

Chicken with curry sauce is unbeatable

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
20240713 201932

@๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Autismcel, Gengar and 1 other person
4 Fried eggs and 3 fried tomatoes with bread

• Woah
i had 3 cans of serdines for dinner and some boiled potatoes

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Gengar
Some caffeine.

Are you sure you're a curry, bhai? My skin looks darker than yours in the summer.
Yes bhai, I am. It’s just the lightning. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72832
How did it taste like? Looks like baby cereal tbhngl

• JFL
Reactions: Dickdazzler
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Bengalimaxxing.
Not even, I realised I’ve been getting almost no dietary fat in recently, explains a fucking lot ngl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
How did it taste like? Looks like baby cereal tbhngl
Tastes really good. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: There’s also pakoras inside but I only added the curry. You have to try it sometime.

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
Bacon

• WTF
Tastes really good. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: There’s also pakoras inside but I only added the curry. You have to try it sometime.
Sadly they only serve "high class" south asian food here, I don't think they sell common foods like curry

• So Sad
I ate pizza but bro I just want to binge a fuck ton of chocolate and cake tbh, I’m not gonna do it though.
What kinda pizza did you have bhai? Yeah, I had dinner earlier and wanted to eat a lot more but nope. 🙂↔️

why are you eating daal wtf? eat meat curry recipes like butter chicken, korma n etc. Why not ask your mum to make roti? Surprised your brother did not go through with the divorce.
Because daal is really good. Afghans don’t call us daalkhor for nothing. :ROFLMAO:

We actually never make butter chicken or korma at home, surprisingly enough.

I prefer to make it myself but there was no dough ready and I was kinda lazy.

But yeah, my brother is really retarded, what can I say. :hnghn: Today he and his wife went to an all you can eat Bharati restaurant.

Just lol, imagine being married to a South Asian woman and you get your South Asian food from outside. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Sadly they only serve "high class" south asian food here, I don't think they sell common foods like curry
That’s too bad. But I have currycels in this thread saying this isn’t even curry (cope) so I guess you wouldn’t even be able to find it. :ogre:

• So Sad
That’s too bad. But I have currycels in this thread saying this isn’t even curry (cope) so I guess you wouldn’t even be able to find it. :ogre:
Suifuel tbh

I wanna try the Pakistani variant, probably only available in my country's capital since that's where most of the ppl are (including tourists)

• +1
Suifuel tbh

I wanna try the Pakistani variant, probably only available in my country's capital since that's where most of the ppl are (including tourists)
One of them was a Pakistani saying it. :fuk:

• JFL
Kebab and ayran.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Gengar