to_stop_da_cope

life is nothing tbh
i need to know which one i should focus on first

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98
both

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407, here and to_stop_da_cope
Feel like jaw is easier to fix unless you have death-tier forward growth.
Hairline is a lifelong battle, so making sure u have strong protocol in place should be the first thing if ur balding.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 10524, Pumanator and 4 others
if you have perfect jaw you can even rock bald look

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Lmao, 5'8manlet and 20 others
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, WadlowMaxxing and 98Zdeed98

you need height and frame as well to pull off bald look, not just facial aesthetics. This something ive been noticing in gl bald guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Kenickie
This is so true look at Arnold Schwarzenegger in Predator almost bald haircut barely effects his appearance JFL

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and 98Zdeed98
Hair is important.. Without hair you will never have that sexy pretty boy hair cut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
you need height and frame as well to pull of bald look, not just facial aesthetics. This something ive been noticing in gl bald guys.
John Malcovich in Con Air

This is so true look at Arnold Schwarzenegger in Predator almost bald haircut barely effects his appearance JFL

That shit is not bald.

Hair is important.. Without hair you will never have that sexy pretty boy hair cut.
Most of those TikTok influencers have really expensive fake hair pieces etc.

his hairline was good tho

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
eye area > jaw > hairline > everything else

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 10524, Looks234 and 4 others
Jaw is easy to fix but good luck on your hairline JFL

• +1
Hair tbh. So many TikTok eboys have recessed jaws, but look great cuz of hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 10185 and Kenickie
Jaw is law

tfw you have both though

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
  • +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98 and Deleted member 6128
Midface ratio / Harmony (FWHR ecetera) after Eye Area
i was talking individual features, if u mention harmony that’s most important

whats wrong with hair transplant

transplants depend on a limited donor zone, and hairline transplant are risky to get realistic results ( u need a top tier surgeon to place at the right angle and choose the perfect grafts usually from the nape or other areas- basically it gets very risky to get realistic results)
there is also hairline lowering

but again these are more riskier than say a bimax from a decent surgeon

also it always seems like hairloss solutions are in the near future, but never really come out. waiting for them is a cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and to_stop_da_cope
transplants depend on a limited donor zone, and hairline transplant are risky to get realistic results ( u need a top tier surgeon to place at the right angle and choose the perfect grafts usually from the nape or other areas- basically it gets very risky to get realistic results)
there is also hairline lowering

but again these are more riskier than say a bimax from a decent surgeon

also it always seems like hairloss solutions are in the near future, but never really come out. waiting for them is a cope
im not balding lol i just have shit natural hairline antiblading genes in my family seem to be really good

HAIR ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS AN ABUSED DOG

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Looks234, 98Zdeed98 and 1 other person
HAIR ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS AN ABUSED DOG
i dont mean hair quality but hairline
for example my hair quality and texture mog yours to jimson balls and back but you mog my hairline hard

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, 98Zdeed98 and SubhumanCurrycel
im not balding lol i just have shit natural hairline antiblading genes in my family seem to be really good

Tbh then your lucky, opt for hairline lowering, and hairline transplants that fills in the frontal areas and the temporal areas, Nw1-Nw0 is ideal aesthetics. Nw2 is bit harder to pull off, but I have seen slayers with nw2+. IF ur nw1 below ur safe.

the length of ur hair, how u style, how high/low u fade it in matters a lot in creating good ratios so play around with that as well.

• Love it
for example my hair quality and texture mog yours to jimson balls and back but you mog my hairline hard
It depends if you have a sloped skull or a rounded gay alien skull then

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and to_stop_da_cope
Tbh then your lucky, opt for hairline lowering, and hairline transplants that fills in the frontal areas and the temporal areas, Nw1-Nw0 is ideal aesthetics. Nw2 is bit harder to pull off, but I have seen slayers with nw2+. IF ur nw1 below ur safe.
this is exactly what i wanted to get
my temples are just naturally unexistent and hairline is too high thanks for making me just more sure about it

It depends if you have a sloped skull or a rounded gay alien skull then
i dont even know

• +1

Im somewhat in the same boat, i got really good hair quality and density but feel like i could benefit from shaping my hairline as well. hairline lowering and transplant is the way to go tbh, but pick a good surgeon. don't skimp on the money.

• +1
Im somewhat in the same boat, i got really good hair quality and density but feel like i could benefit from shaping my hairline as well. hairline lowering and transplant is the way to go tbh, but pick a good surgeon. don't skimp on the money.
i wont i seen botched hairline lowering procedures, look scary af

also i think its really worth
high hairline with good tempolar points can pass and low hairline with shit temporal can pass but if you got neither of these you need to fix or hide it

• +1
how to fix this jaw line/chin?

He needs more height, right?
If his bite is OK, would an implant help? (one desgined for vertical length)
And for his jaw to be less round and sharper, the only way is jaw implants?

His chin jaw is a little like mine. I'm trying to think of a way for the best camouflage fix (too old for bimax)
Was thinking genio, but I wonder if I could get away with a small, sqare chin implant that is also designed for height (such as impantech)

how to fix this jaw line/chin? View attachment 904297

His chin jaw is a little like mine. I'm trying to think of a way for the best camouflage fix (too old for bimax)
Was thinking genio, but I wonder if I could get away with a small, sqare chin implant that is also designed for height (such as impantech)
you need good and legit side profile photos to tell and not disorted frontals

i need to know which one i should focus on first

Jaw in my opinion only because you can only hold on to your hair for so long a good Jaw will last you forever. As long as you can get a decent short hairstyle you will be good you dont need fabio hair (although its better)

• +1
how to fix this jaw line/chin? View attachment 904297

not sure what you mean by implants for heights. Are u trying to lengthen ramus? then look into inverted l-osetomy. You might need bimax tbh, but its hard to tell from the pic, I can't really see the zygos/malar regions either.

Hairline opens doors you didn't know exist.

View attachment 904320

implantech chin implant. Taller lower 3rd

ah okay I see what you mean, I misinterpreted as I was skimming. I tend to avoid implants because I don't think they are a long term solution (bone resportion, implants could move around a bit, and they also give unrealistic results if not done right) but I think in the second pic his chin looks a lot better.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
ah okay I see what you mean, I misinterpreted as I was skimming. I tend to avoid implants because I don't think they are a long term solution (bone resportion, implants could move around a bit, and they also give unrealistic results if not done right) but I think in the second pic his chin looks a lot better.
since I can tell that you're normal, maybe I can send you some of my pics for your comments

• +1
Hairline is massively more important than a good jawline, possibly the most important feature whatsoever when it comes to attractiveness. With the right haircut you can mask most of your facial deficiencies no problem, even a subhuman jaw. With a jaw - you can't do that. In most cases you're still going to look like shit if you're norwooding or going bald.

• +1
Reactions: Atlas and to_stop_da_cope
Jaw is important but hairline shades it. I know a guy with a superb lower third but he has a below average eye area and a receding hairline and looks completely average.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Hairline obviously, jump into hair loss protocol RN even if you are just slightly balding, best decision of my life.
For jaw surgery you have time later on.

• +1