What's more important? Physique with clothes on or off ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
What's more important, physique that looks good in shirt (bulked), or physique with shirt off (DYEL and lean)

Lean obv

• +1
Reactions: News and aleksander
what kind of physique looks good with clothes but not without?

what kind of physique looks good with clothes but not without?
Bulk physique, like a more high bf% (cuz ur natty), and fill the shirt out more etc.

• +1
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2
Lean won’t always look DYEL depending on insertions and overall frame

both, it's 2024 kid

Depends if its summer or the rest of the year. And if you're a random or a social media personality. Basically if you don't have an excuse to always be shirtless, better focus on looking muscular with clothes on

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Depends if its summer or the rest of the year. And if you're a random or a social media personality. Basically if you don't have an excuse to always be shirtless, better focus on looking muscular with clothes on
I agree, just don't be too fat where its visible you got a belly or drooping titties with a shirt on.

• +1
If your frame is good and you train forearms actively you always look good.

I don't even have to hit the gym anymore my forarms always look great if I diet

Don't neglect forarms, it's 70% of your body with a t shirt and pants

• +1
I agree, just don't be too fat where its visible you got a belly or drooping titties with a shirt on.
I used to have a belly people still thought I was muscular asf when I had clothes on. You just need to be able to vacuum lol

• +1
If your frame is good and you train forearms actively you always look good.

I don't even have to hit the gym anymore my forarms always look great if I diet

Don't neglect forarms, it's 70% of your body with a t shirt and pants
What did you do for forearms ? I think I'm gonna do the kettlebell exercise where you turn it with your wrist only bc its good for fighting sports but idk if its gonna be enough to make my forearms go veiny and all

if u live in permafrost then bulk

if no lean is life

What did you do for forearms ? I think I'm gonna do the kettlebell exercise where you turn it with your wrist only bc its good for fighting sports but idk if its gonna be enough to make my forearms go veiny and all
Dumbell wrist Curls, put my arm along the bench with only the wrist sticking past it, and curl the weight with my forarms and hands only,

Leverage your fingers, Forearms are extentions of the hands, an easy mistake is just focusing on rotation of the palm instead of full hand control

I mean I really got that shit on the edge of my fingers not touching my palm at all sometimes

Also I use finger extender
Screenshot 20240130 194232 Amazon Shopping

and basic grip trainer

I do grip trainer like twice a week now and maintain it easily, you use your forarms more than anything else so it's easier to maintain muscle built there

I have insane hand coordination now as well.

• Woah
Dumbell Curls, put my arm along the bench with only the wrist sticking past it, and curl the weight with my forarms and hands only,

Leverage your fingers, Forearms are extentions of the hands, an easy mistake is just focusing on rotation of the palm instead of full hand control

I mean I really got that shit on the edge of my fingers not touching my palm at all sometimes
personally only forearm exercise i do is hammer curls considering all my other pulling exercises work my forearms anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
personally only forearm exercise i do is hammer curls considering all my other pulling exercises work my forearms anyways.
Why only do indirect work for so much of your visible body?

Why only do indirect work for so much of your visible body?
well forearms are overrated in general, most of ur physique comes down to shoulders, lats, chest, back and arms in terms of 3 dimensional size.

well forearms are overrated in general, most of ur physique comes down to shoulders, lats, chest, back and arms in terms of 3 dimensional size.
Yes, a V taper based workout is ideal, has nothing to do with forarms being over or underrated.

Forearms are 70% of visible body in pants/shirt

Forarms are 40% of visible body in shorts/shirt

Explain yourself. Why is the most visible muscle group not worth training on its own?

• JFL
Yes, a V taper based workout is ideal, has nothing to do with forarms being over or underrated.

Forearms are 70% of visible body in pants/shirt

Forarms are 40% of visible body in shorts/shirt

Explain yourself. Why is the most visible muscle group not worth training on its own?
Because i do a PPL split and as long you have normal forearms the rest is all that matters.

Because i do a PPL split and as long you have normal forearms the rest is all that matters.
Stupid retarded idiot. You are so dumb it hurts. I am thoroughly upset and steaming, I can't even, any longer.

Stupid retarded idiot. You are so dumb it hurts. I am thoroughly upset and steaming, I can't even, any longer.
dude your obsessed with forearms when girls dont even care.

dude your obsessed with forearms when girls dont even care.
That was a troll message brah

but unirocally it does get me a lot of attention and my female coworker has commented about it

• Woah
That was a troll message brah

but unirocally it does get me a lot of attention and my female coworker has commented about it
i get work done on them anyways on my bicep curls and hammer curls anyways lol, plus deadlifts and barbell rows indirectly work my forearms a lot.

i get work done on them anyways on my bicep curls and hammer curls anyways lol, plus deadlifts and barbell rows indirectly work my forearms a lot.
Oh my fucking God. Fucking loser. Fucking loser weasel. This is the shit im talking about. Fucking god oh my god.

• +1