What’s my looksmatch? A gorilla? A landwhale?

Post your pics then
Why would I? I made the decision a long time ago to never show my face on here.
I, however, do dislike the fact that some faggots on here post their pictures and afterwards delete them since they “don’t want their pictures on here”.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Why would I? I made the decision a long time ago to never show my face on here.
I, however, do dislike the fact that some faggots on here post their pictures and afterwards delete them since they “don’t want their pictures on here”.
Why would I post my pics here permanently you retard
I’ve been on PSL for long enough to know what kind of people hide behind their accounts
So shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons
Why would I post my pics here permanently you retard
I’ve been on PSL for long enough to know what kind of people hide behind their accounts
So shut the fuck up
You’re incredibly retarded if you think posting your pictures on here and deleting them after a few hours will restrict people from keeping your pictures permanently. Like I said earlier, post your pictures and don’t be a pussy about or don’t post them at all.
Faggot.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
You’re incredibly retarded if you think posting your pictures on here and deleting them after a few hours will restrict people from keeping your pictures permanently. Like I said earlier, post your pictures and don’t be a pussy about or don’t post them at all.
Faggot.
They will keep it only if they save it. If I post permanently they will always have a source.
Faggot.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
They will keep it only if they save it. If I post permanently they will always have a source.

giphy.gif
How time and effort do you think saving a pictures cost? If one person has your pictures permanently and posts it on the forum then everyone here will have a source regardless.
How much time and effort do you think saving a pictures cost? If one person has your pictures permanently and posts it on the forum then everyone here will have a source regardless.

How time and effort do you think saving a pictures cost? If one person has your pictures permanently and posts it on the forum then everyone here will have a source regardless.
Look, I dont give a shit if you want me to post pics permanently, it won’t happen. I know how these boards work and that people might save my pics and post them later bla bla. Cool

Look, I dont give a shit if you want me to post pics permanently, it won’t happen. I know how these boards work and that people might save my pics and post them later bla bla. Cool
Just cage at your IQ.

@Alexanderr
bro your reasoning is legit dumb.

If you want to get a rating without having your face associated with this site, or without the pics being cycled around the site posting them temporarily on imgur is the best way to go.

Sure, your taking a risk you might still get doxxed, or the pics might get permenently associated with your username on the site. But your just far less likely to have something bad happend if you only post them temporarly.

Your calling him a faggot/pussy for choosing the option that puts him at far lesser risk? Actually cage @ your IQ. Your more of a pussy than him.

What is the point of saving pictures of people on this forum? Why do you need them?

What is the point of saving pictures of people on this forum? Why do you need them?
I wouldn’t know, people have their different reasons.
@Alexanderr
Your calling him a faggot/pussy for choosing the option that puts him at far lesser risk? Actually cage @ your IQ. Your more of a pussy than him.
Yes, yes I am. Like I said earlier post your pictures and don’t be a pussy about it or don’t post them at all.
Also, just cage at people using imgur to bypass this rule.

Yes, yes I am. Like I said earlier post your pictures and don’t be a pussy about it or don’t post them at all.

Picking on a little detail, nice way of dodging how i destroy your garbage IQ reasoning, and what my reply was about.

Picking on a little detail, nice way of dodging how i destroy your garbage IQ reasoning, and what my reply was about.
“Muh less risk involved with deleting your pictures afterwards”

I already addressed your argument.
You asked:
@Alexanderr
Your calling him a faggot/pussy for choosing the option that puts him at far lesser risk?
And I said yes you cunt.

I already addressed your argument.
You asked:

And I said yes you cunt.

No you didn't adress my argument in the first post, you just repeated that he is a faggot/pussy and contributed it to your previous statement being
Like I said earlier post your pictures and don’t be a pussy about it or don’t post them at all.

You didn't adress it by coming with any counterargument towards my reasoning
The fact that your more of a pussy than him wasn't my main point, It was about you critizising or belitteling him for using imgur and why it makes no sense, and how your reasoning is bad because

If you want to get a rating without having your face associated with this site, or without the pics being cycled around the site posting them temporarily on imgur is the best way to go.
Sure, your taking a risk you might still get doxxed, or the pics might get permenently associated with your username on the site. But your just far less likely to have something bad happend if you only post them temporarly.

Furthermore

Again nice way of dodging adressing the actual content of my argument.

No you didn't adress my argument in the first post, you just repeated that he is a faggot/pussy and contributed it to your previous statement being

The fact that your more of a pussy than him wasn't my main point, It was about you critizising or belitteling him for using imgur and why it makes no sense, and how your reasoning is bad because

Furthermore

Again nice way of dodging adressing the actual content of my argument.
Your argument as to why publically using imgur is the best way to go if you want to get a rating on here isn’t true.
You would be better off PMing some users you trust, and which can accurately rate you instead of posting your pictures publicly just to get some conflicting and inaccurate ratings.
Of course with this method there will be risk of your pictures getting out publically regardless. (Albeit it’s still your safest bet)
Which is why I say:

If you’re not confident about whether or not you’re willing to have your pictures potentially be publically viewable on the internet then do not post them on there in the first place. After all, better be safe than sorry.

Your argument as to why publically using imgur is the best way to go if you want to get a rating on here isn’t true.
You would be better off PMing some users you trust, and which can accurately rate you instead of posting your pictures publicly just to get some conflicting and inaccurate ratings.
Of course with this method there will be risk of your pictures getting out publically regardless. (Albeit it’s still your safest bet)
Which is why I say:

Cool, you still cant admit that you were wrong critizising him or belitteling him, and you still cant admit that your reasoning is dumb, and that my reasoning was better as to why its much smarter to use imgur than to post pics on site.

But yeah I see you came with a new counterargument and partly adressed what my argument, focusing on the detail in wich i said using imgur is the "best way to go" instead of "a better way to go". You know your indirectly admitting that i was right in the first place by bringing this to the table and using it as an argument, right? Lol. Yeah I agree messaging some trusted users you trust is smarter than using imgur or posting pics on site but again its irrelevant to the whole situation and what we were discussing, so lol.

If you’re not confident about whether or not you’re willing to have your pictures potentially be publically viewable on the internet then do not post them on there in the first place. After all, better be safe than sorry.

Sure, the situation being that someone is very much unsure wether or not to be willing to even have pictures potentally be publicaly viewable on the internett in the first place, sure your better safe than sorry. But also this is irrelevant to what we are discussing and another situation so lol

Cool, you still cant admit that you were wrong critizising him or belitteling him, and you still cant admit that your reasoning is dumb, and that my reasoning was better as to why its much smarter to use imgur than to post pics on site.

But yeah I see you came with a new counterargument and partly adressed what my argument, focusing on the detail in wich i said using imgur is the "best way to go" instead of "a better way to go". You know your indirectly admitting that i was right in the first place by bringing this to the table and using it as an argument, right? Lol. Yeah I agree messaging some trusted users you trust is smarter than using imgur or posting pics on site but again its irrelevant to the whole situation and what we were discussing, so lol.

Sure, the situation being that someone is very much unsure wether or not to be willing to even have pictures potentally be publicaly viewable on the internett in the first place, sure your better safe than sorry. But also this is irrelevant to what we are discussing and another situation so lol
Ah yes, you were indeed “right in the first place by bringing this to he table and using it as an argument”.
And I suppose your reasoning of using imgur is indeed so much better than just posting your pictures on the site, even if it’s against the rules for some.
If you delete your pictures (because they were linked from imgur, and you delete them there, for example) you will be warned or banned if you're a new user. Please help by reporting these threads.

Lastly, I recommend you use “lol” less.