Whats the best surgery for higher cheekbones?

R

rinkendinken

Iron
don’t think implants would do any service in my case, as I am looking to move them upwards for both better undereye support and smaller nasolabial folds. Is this even possible?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: metagross and justbentbro
This thread should be helpful to you IMO:

Basically, zygoma reduction can move them upwards and inwards (smaller=higher set), add custom infraorbital-malar implants in a second procedure and that gives more prominence and better undereye support if properly done AFAIK.

• +1
Reactions: rinkendinken

Basically, zygoma reduction can move them upwards and inwards (smaller=higher set), add custom infraorbital-malar implants in a second procedure and that gives more prominence and better undereye support if properly done AFAIK.
Thanks! I’ll look more into it

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood

Zygoma reduction seems pretty risky though imo. Idk much about it yet but it seems to mostly be done on women, and if it turns out bad I am basically screwed

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Zygoma reduction seems pretty risky though imo. Idk much about it yet but it seems to mostly be done on women, and if it turns out bad I am basically screwed

Yes, it's unexplored territory. Be prepared to be a guinea pig because there's no one in the entire internet that had visible cheekbones and had zygoma reduction + implants to alter their shape. I only found a good reduction result (the asian guy posted in that thread) but still needs a custom implant for more anterior projection like a male model (and as usual, he shaved his jaw too, so goodbye to any kind of cheek hollowing possible).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and rinkendinken
You need brutal rope surgery