What's the ideal amount of forehead slant/slope for a man?

What amount of sloping you consider the most aesthetic?

• Moderate (Tyson Ballou, Sahib Faber, Bruce Wayne)

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • High (Jude Law, John Todd, Gandy)

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
NegativeNorwood

NegativeNorwood

Zephir
Forehead is rarely talked about here, and when done most people agrees that, for a man, a rounded forehead or completely straight forehead is not ideal. However, most of the time the discussion shifts to browridge, ignoring how sloped/slanted the ideal forehead should be.
Not taking hairline and browridge into account, what degree of slope/slant looks better to you and why?

Moderate amount of sloping/slant examples

Tyson Ballou

e2bdc688c1e5a8dfa663f430b79049f6.jpg

ad5fb8e3f6b6f48aee507bae1c7b8f20.jpg

Sahib Faber

large-1533220106-7786118ede294e0298798f06ee886bc6.jpg

large-1533220189-9cd744117e59a7ed8ec06838cb4493bf.jpg

Bruce wayne render

hossein-diba-45.jpg

hossein-diba-43.jpg

High amounts of sloping/slant examples

Jude Law

Z1BuxBuIKHzArpXcqtrwevvu-ufN5aqHShJWVYNGTDA.png

Shutterstock_10376856s.jpg

John Todd

599816_483389895024414_1873894456_n.jpg

Gandy

4bd1f927d2b020eeaef52feb11fca12a.jpg

28a3c367301666cb12d3fa124ee2c3fe.jpg

Which one do you think looks more aesthetic and why?

Every surgery case of forehead implants I've seen on men looks horrible, most end up with a rounded forehead. Have you seen a good before and after of forehead implant of a male patient?

@Gaia262 @Looksmax25 @TheLordMadness @Acromegaly_Chad @ForeverRecession @forevergymcelling @tyronelite @Walter @Xangsane @AscendingHero @8PSLcel @alfonsi @medialcanthuscel @PapiMew

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Zylk, Lawton88 and 4 others
That side shot of Faber mogs everyone hard af. Idk why just looks perfectly balanced and aesthetic not too ogre, not too slanted.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, currylightskin and NegativeNorwood
this much

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
@RealSurgerymax Very interested to read your thoughts on this. Btw can someone with a forehead like Jude Law's obtain a forehead like Tyson Ballou's with a custom implant?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rusian, pppokerface, Deleted member 19548 and 4 others
I have very sloped browridge and personally dont think it looks that good

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Moderate maybe slightly ogreish looks the best.

• +1

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
That side shot of Faber mogs everyone hard af. Idk why just looks perfectly balanced and aesthetic not too ogre, not too slanted.

He has an amazing side profile, one of the most aesthetic I've ever seen tbh. Ballou is not that far behind but his ramus is a bit too long and Sahib has a better nose than him IMO. I have a forehead with high amounts of slant (like, in between Jude Law and John Todd), and think that moderate slant like Tyson Ballou or Sahib Faber looks better, but is not something that I've thought too much about or gave great importance to (like I did with jaw implants for example).

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14160
I have probably the most protruding rounded forehead in human history.. Best is square and broad like in my morph. From the side it's slightly sloped inwards

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I have very sloped browridge and personally dont think it looks that good

Me too, but I don't think it is a negative like a rounded forehead, more of a "neutral" feature (not a plus like the moderately sloped forehead).

• +1
Reactions: justbegan
It has to harmonize with the nasion and nose. There are certain angles that have been studied and proven to be attractive but I dont recall them atm

• +1
i wonder if heaven got a ghetto

It has to harmonize with the nasion and nose. There are certain angles that have been studied and proven to be attractive but I dont recall them atm

Searched a bit after making the thread and found this:

"How much backward slope is acceptable has been studied and is cited to be between 65 and 80 degrees. An unaesthetic sloping forehead has been stated to be when the inclination of the anterior surface of the forehead is greater than two standard deviations from the mean….which basically means less than 55 or 60 degrees. In the end, however what matters is how the patient interprets the shape/slope of their forehead."

"As a general rule when the slope of the forehead is similar to the slope of the nose (dorsal line), this would be viewed as unaesthetic."

Kinda explains why the moderate slope examples in the OP are so aesthetically pleasing, all of them have high nose bridge and a straight nose that harmonize perfectly with their foreheads.

Last edited:
just bonesmash your browridge :soy:

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Racky
Hmm. It actually works on him. But I think he has a more caucasian phenotype then you.

You look almost 100% black. It's not necessarily a bad thing though as I honestly do not think you need to have very caucasian features as a black guy to have appeal.

Also, no point worrying about this shit. Can't see why you would need any invasive surgeries tbh.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Hmm. It actually works on him. But I think he has a more caucasian phenotype then you.

You look almost 100% black. It's not necessarily a bad thing though as I honestly do not think you need to have very caucasian features as a black guy to have appeal.

Also, no point worrying about this shit. Can't see why you would need any invasive surgeries tbh.
Brutal cuz his parents are 100% Nigerian

Huh. I guess there are different black phenotypes. Maybe west africans tend to have more caucasian skulls and east africans like mukasa have more negroid skulls.

• +1
His eye area isn’t Caucasian?
Possibly. But look at his IPD and PFL. His eye area is def not caucasian lol.

Blacks can have dense eyebrows with positive tilt without having caucasian ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and tyronelite

Blacks can have dense eyebrows with positive tilt without having caucasian ancestry.
Off topic but how would rate my side profile from this angle ?
A297318F 699E 48CF 9AF1 08132B76F315

Off topic but how would rate my side profile from this angle ?
View attachment 1746192
Def above average. Like HTN range possibly tyronelite? Your forward growth is very good and your nose is straight and sharp with decent projection. Good maxilla with a forward mouth as well.

But I think what really halos you is your height and frame. And then you have BBC so that works in your favour once word gets round. You also happen to live in a city where blacks are perceived positively as I have talked to other blacks around the same looks level as you who struggle a lot. Like blackgymax has a legit tyrone face now but like 5'11" but he can only get average women based on his looks. Like you said, location matters a lot for black people. In some places, like the deep south, black guys are social pariahs and are almost always overlooked by women for some uglier white guy, especially when they are looking for LTRs.

• +1
Forehead is rarely talked about here, and when done most people agrees that, for a man, a rounded forehead or completely straight forehead is not ideal. However, most of the time the discussion shifts to browridge, ignoring how sloped/slanted the ideal forehead should be.
Not taking hairline and browridge into account, what degree of slope/slant looks better to you and why?

Moderate amount of sloping/slant examples

Tyson Ballou

e2bdc688c1e5a8dfa663f430b79049f6.jpg

ad5fb8e3f6b6f48aee507bae1c7b8f20.jpg

Sahib Faber

large-1533220106-7786118ede294e0298798f06ee886bc6.jpg

large-1533220189-9cd744117e59a7ed8ec06838cb4493bf.jpg

Bruce wayne render

hossein-diba-45.jpg

hossein-diba-43.jpg

High amounts of sloping/slant examples

Jude Law

Z1BuxBuIKHzArpXcqtrwevvu-ufN5aqHShJWVYNGTDA.png

Shutterstock_10376856s.jpg

John Todd

599816_483389895024414_1873894456_n.jpg

Gandy

4bd1f927d2b020eeaef52feb11fca12a.jpg

28a3c367301666cb12d3fa124ee2c3fe.jpg

Which one do you think looks more aesthetic and why?

Every surgery case of forehead implants I've seen on men looks horrible, most end up with a rounded forehead. Have you seen a good before and after of forehead implant of a male patient?

@Gaia262 @Looksmax25 @TheLordMadness @Acromegaly_Chad @ForeverRecession @forevergymcelling @tyronelite @Walter @Xangsane @AscendingHero @8PSLcel @alfonsi @medialcanthuscel @PapiMew
moderate is high class, high IQ and less ogre

meanwhile slanted

• +1
Time to rope
We are black... frontal bones aren't as big of a deal for us. Don't worry about it
His mother is Igbo
His father is African American iirc
He likely gets his frontal bones forward growth from his father rather than from his mother, and his father probably got it from Caucasian admixture

Very rare for Nigerian men to have frontal bones that forward grown.
His eye area isn’t Caucasian?

Absolutely.
Many have fox eyes like Mukasa's without any Caucasian admixture.
However hamadryas eyes like Broderick Hunter's are rare(though not impossible)

Last edited:
  • +1
Huh. I guess there are different black phenotypes. Maybe west africans tend to have more caucasian skulls and east africans like mukasa have more negroid skulls.
It's actually East Africans who are more likely to have more forward grown frontal bones. West Africans rarely have such traits.
Ce4a8dafd0dd022d72e5bb1f814bc105

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and tyronelite
Vertical forehead with brow ridge > moderately sloped with brow ridge > highly sloped with brow ridge

moderately sloped without browridge > highly sloped without brow ridge > vertical without brow ridge

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Racky
I thought I was the only one that was confused :lul:

Even tho OP said don’t take account brow ridge
I donno, it annoyed me though. It's obviously moderately sloped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and tyronelite
Real sloped foreheads are a throwback trait to neanderthals.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Real sloped foreheads are a throwback trait to neanderthals.
why neanderthals? Only euros and asians have that DNA.

Every hominid skull had a sloped forehead until very very recently. It's not a result of humans mixing with neanderthals, everyone was a slopey back then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lawton88
why neanderthals? Only euros and asians have that DNA.

Every hominid skull had a sloped forehead until very very recently. It's not a result of humans mixing with neanderthals, everyone was a slopey back then.

It does seem guys with the real hairy backs and built like cavemen are even more likely to have that neanderthal like slope forehead. Just look at slope difference from standard neanderthal skull compared to standard modern human skull.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
It does seem guys with the real hairy backs and built like cavemen are even more likely to have that neanderthal like slope forehead. Just look at slope difference from standard neanderthal skull compared to standard modern human skull.
It's not a neanderthal trait. Being hairy and ogre was literally every hominid before like 100,000 years. Stop atributing forehead slope to one group of hominids when literally all of them had it.

• JFL
It's not a neanderthal trait. Being hairy and ogre was literally every hominid before like 100,000 years. Stop atributing forehead slope to one group of hominids when literally all of them had it.

You think cro-magnons had those primitive neanderthal skulls? Or do you consider all cro-magnons modern humans? That is a long time to still be carrying that trait unless ancestors breeding with neanderthals gave it to you.

You think cro-magnons had those primitive neanderthal skulls? Or do you consider all cro-magnons modern humans? That is a long time to still be carrying that trait unless ancestors breeding with neanderthals gave it to you.
cro magnon is a completely modern European and they were around only 40 - 60 thousand years ago, Neanderthals were already extinct. Even they still had members of their group with highly sloped foreheads.

It's just a primitive trait in general. You created a false association with sloped foreheads in modern humans and neanderthal blood. That could be the reason for some people or it could be the result of any other population including modern humans.

• JFL
T2r60he.jpg

your skull needs to be shaped like a medieval bascinet

• JFL
cro magnon is a completely modern European and they were around only 40 - 60 thousand years ago, Neanderthals were already extinct. Even they still had members of their group with highly sloped foreheads.

It's just a primitive trait in general. You created a false association with sloped foreheads in modern humans and neanderthal blood. That could be the reason for some people or it could be the result of any other population including modern humans.

Neanderthals bred with cro- magnons probably starting close to 50,000 years ago give or take a few thousand

th

Notice ancient Cro-Magnon 40k + years ago skulls compared to neanderthal sloped skull from around that time. If they didn't breed so much with each other Europeans and some others would be very rare to have a sloped skull.