Whats the ideal height?

D

Deleted member 51593

Iron
im tall asf (194cm at 15) which is overwhelmingly high for my country, not extreme, but very tall. im wondering should i focus on heightmaxxing? im trying to be as lean as possible to have the best jawline and facial structure but if i bulk itll still help me grow. is more growth useless and should i just be happy with what i have or should i still try my best to grow a bit? is it worth it? and whats the best height to be (my face is like an 8 the only flaw i have is high nose bridge and slightly thin but dark eyebrows)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz, Chadpreet_ and Broski
you don't need to focus on height, you're more than tall enough

• +1
Reactions: Absi, bigchunguslover, niqfan625 and 2 others
Fix your autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover, TUSSELEIF, wsada and 5 others
Ideal height is 5'11 to 6'4 so u just need to gymmaxx and ur good

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, niqfan625, LooksThinker and 1 other person
194 easily height mogs pretty much all of population, with shoes on you can fraud to 200 jfl
Focus on your face, face >>> height after you hit the minimum treshold, also, get off the site after browsing through BOTB, you're only 15 just yet.
im tall asf (194cm at 15) which is overwhelmingly high for my country, not extreme, but very tall. im wondering should i focus on heightmaxxing? im trying to be as lean as possible to have the best jawline and facial structure but if i bulk itll still help me grow. is more growth useless and should i just be happy with what i have or should i still try my best to grow a bit? is it worth it? and whats the best height to be (my face is like an 8 the only flaw i have is high nose bridge and slightly thin but dark eyebrows)

• +1
Reactions: ThanksForTheHGHMom
6'2 is optimal as proven on dating apps. Anything higher is a nuisance and anything lower is also not optimal.

• +1
Reactions: Broski and LooksThinker
6'2 is optimal as proven on dating apps. Anything higher is a nuisance and anything lower is also not optimal.
at this point, in about 10 years 6'4" will be minimum just for the left over roasties to look at your profile

my face is like an 8
Narcy ahh delulu ahh bitch nigga
Wait What Reaction GIF by Neesin

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
dude why the fuck are you even thinking about height at 194 cm? You're tall even by the standards of the tallest country in the world, any higher than that and you get into diminishing returns territory. You won, enjoy it and focus on facemaxxing and gymmaxxing (within female gaze standards).

depends on the country. Ideal height difference for women with the man is 8 inches, so I guess average female height wherever you are+8 inches. So in the US it would be 6'0-6'1, Netherlands 6'2-6'3.

Are you a fucking retard, why would you ask about if you should heightmaxx WHEN YOU ARE 194CM

Man is 6'4 AT 15 and wants to heightmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
depends on the country. Ideal height difference for women with the man is 8 inches, so I guess average female height wherever you are+8 inches. So in the US it would be 6'0-6'1, Netherlands 6'2-6'3.
Hmm that's interesting. But I think it's always about other men ( the competition ) and not the women. So if in the Netherlands you're average man is 6'0 then ideal would be like 6'4, but yeah for the rest like UK and USA where the average is like 5'10 then 6'1 6'2 is ideal

probably got heightmogged by a taller black
no yesterday i was at the mall and there was this balkan dude who heightmogged me he mustve been like 6'8 or some shit it pisses me off a little but im really happy with my height and when youre that tall its hard to not look lanky or like a stick

194 easily height mogs pretty much all of population, with shoes on you can fraud to 200 jfl
Focus on your face, face >>> height after you hit the minimum treshold, also, get off the site after browsing through BOTB, you're only 15 just yet.
yea youre right ill just focus on face and gymmaxxing and the only time i use .org is to just see what other people are saying and to read advice im a graycel but i see no one else talking about the ideal height so i just was wondering

Jesus christ bro you are set for life. Just looksmaxx and enjoy bro god has blessed you.

Best advice

• +1
Reactions: Infinite