What's the key difference between a cute face vs hot/handsome ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
a few centimeters of bone

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, MagaPutinism, Detective and 19 others
dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, MagaPutinism, Detective and 6 others
features such as eyes lips and nose, and jaw bone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and 5.5psl
cuteness means neoteny.

the more you look like a baby the cuter you are, but it basically means your face is undefined and undeveloped.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Detective, tombradylover and 9 others
cuteness means neoteny.

the more you look like a baby the cuter you are, but it basically means your face is undefined and undeveloped.
IMG 6180
He looks cute and he is far from under developed lmao. Its just that features such as lips and eyes give him that look, and good collagen

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, capybar and DildoFaggins
cuteness means neoteny.

How do you only drop bangers on us?

True af tbh, i get called cute even tho i have up turned eyebrows and downturned resting lips (so i look angry resting my face). All of this cuz im down grown and my bones didn’t develops well (flat maxilla and tall chin)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 49926
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, sportsmogger, Agendum and 1 other person
you're a shitskin coping
No reason for me to be coping im subhuman. That doesn’t change that he is a model and you are crying for him on this forum. Just like Orc does his his deformed maxilla and chin

No reason for me to be coping im subhuman. That doesn’t change that he is a model and you are crying for him on this forum. Just like Orc does his his deformed maxilla and chin
I already explained to you why he's a model

I didnt know that being considered cute is limited to a single person
now you know.

but him being a model should say enough, male models are not selected on cuteness, too much neoteny is a bad thing in men as opposed to women who can get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
now you know.

View attachment 2525614

but him being a model should say enough, male models are not selected on cuteness, too much neoteny is a bad thing in men as opposed to women who can get away with it.
At least you are staying true to your title, “diagnosed autist”

Cute is more prettyboyish. Bigger eyes and fluffy hair are more characteristic of this look, and height is less important. Attractive but not necessarily sexy. Hot is more of your giga chad concept, a guy who just looks like he could fuck the shit out of any girl.

For female analogy, think shy schoolgirl vs big titty cheerleader.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and 5.5psl
Dimorphism, and mostly eye and lips area.

ShitTy & outdated example JFL. If you were around during this era you would understand the women finding him cute were prepubescent 4th graders
bieber is literally just the millennial fluffy hair tiktok e-boy, it's all the same shit.

prepubescent 4th graders
those are the only types that date cute men.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
vinnie hacker is literally just the modern justin bieber, except with even less talent and even uglier.

Vinnie mogs.

vinnie hacker is literally just the modern justin bieber, except with even less talent and even uglier.
No not even close wtf. Maybe Justin Bieber in 2012 but not the 2009 bieber you used

No not even close wtf. Maybe Justin Bieber in 2012 but not the 2009 bieber you used

it's not like bieber had a weak jaw.

the women that are into vinnie are pretty much the same demographic, they're todays prepubescent highschoolers.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Justin Bieber has a similar face shape to me and he looks much better without a fringe
I don't get the org obsession with square jawlines either, a lot of women prefer those narrow pointy faces.

• +1
Also op it's dimorphism and eyes

Masculine eyes, with thick dark downturned brows, long pfl, tight eyes, downturned medial canthus, protruding browridge, compact orbitals

Gone craniofacial and dentofacial development
Wide palate, straight teeth, tall wide square chin, wide jaw, forwardly grown mandible and maxilla
Prominent High set cheekbones, harmonious nose

Also thick neck and more gymmaxxed body

Basically robust prettyboy and maesthetic vs prettyboy and femboy

Someone like Robert Pattinson, Andreas Eriksen, Nick Batesman are hot/sexy/handsome
Justin Bieber, Timothee Chalamet etc are cute

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and 5.5psl
I don't get the org obsession with square jawlines either, a lot of women prefer those narrow pointy faces.
I think diamond jaw is best. So straight to outward gonions, forwardly grown and well defined but not too square and overwhelming

Like this picture

Af5d5dfbcfe936100d5452c21d2af138

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
View attachment 2525662View attachment 2525663

it's not like bieber had a weak jaw.

the women that are into vinnie are pretty much the same demographic, they're todays prepubescent highschoolers.
First pic of JB is a weak jaw lmfao. I mean he has good forward growth but it doesn’t go past his lips. Plus this front profile literally looks like he’s 12.

Also no 2009 JB was attracting genuine little girls. High schoolers aren’t prepubescent or more or less 16-25 is the prime age for foids. So the appeal Vinnie has is superior

• +1
all anime protagonists got those kind of faces.

View attachment 2525678

might be a cultural thing.
Yea but extremely pointy/narrow jaws then cause a lot of attention to go on the eye area. Most Anime characters have unrealistically good eye areas.

Unironically this once again proof that eyes are the most important feature in your eyes. Maybe you can cope with not having the best jaw but bad eyes and it's pretty much impossible mode now

First pic of JB is a weak jaw lmfao. I mean he has good forward growth but it doesn’t go past his lips. Plus this front profile literally looks like he’s 12.

Also no 2009 JB was attracting genuine little girls. High schoolers aren’t prepubescent or more or less 16-25 is the prime age for foids. So the appeal Vinnie has is superior
this happened in my teenage years, the girls that were into him when he was like 12 were up to 20.

I'm older than you think I am.

Vinnie has more appeal rn but girls still simp for young Bieber to this day. Also back in 2010 2012 Bieber also had the prettyboy looks + world famous singer status

this happened in my teenage years, the girls that were into him when he was like 12 were up to 20.

I'm older than you think I am.
Tales
Vinnie has more appeal rn but girls still simp for young Bieber to this day. Also back in 2010 2012 Bieber also had the prettyboy looks + world famous singer status
Yes really young ones did. I think a lot of us forget JB was like the most hated person on the internet for like 6 years straight. It wasn’t just by guys btw

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 49926 and Napoleon1800
Tales

Yes really young ones did. I think a lot of us forget JB was like the most hated person on the internet for like 6 years straight. It wasn’t just by guys btw
Most girls liked him

it's about lips, eyebrows and eye area. good looking guy but with feminine: lips, eyebrows and eye area with all other features masculine is whats considered cute, gandy lack these traits
Thats just age difference. Gandy at vinnie's current age was more cute than vinnie
View attachment 2525642

it's about lips, eyebrows and eye area. good looking guy but with feminine: lips, eyebrows and eye area with all other features masculine is whats considered cute, gandy lack these traits
He looked like a prettyboy in his early 20s. Use your eyes
Jfjeuei

simple asl. A "cute face" would specialize in youthful features. A "hot/handsome" would have more bone density and look a little more intimidating with withstanding youthful features IMO

sexual dimorphism

Users who are viewing this thread

Back