What's the explanation to an angular face randomly becoming bloated, even though they haven't gained any weight and are still in good health?

J

JoshuaAccept

Iron
What's the explanation to an angular face randomly becoming bloated, even though they haven't gained any weight and are still in good health?

Probably a ton of water retention caused by excess sodium or sugar, or even alcohol. I'd get a shit ton of face bloat in the mornings personally

• +1
Reactions: aerooooo
Not even possible.
Yes it is, I have thyroid problems and when I eat a certain amount of non-fibrous carbs after an intense workout I bloat instantly in my nose and my cheeks. It’s an histamine reaction

Yes it is, I have thyroid problems and when I eat a certain amount of non-fibrous carbs after an intense workout I bloat instantly in my nose and my cheeks. It’s an histamine reaction
Yea Ive always had an angular face but the past 6 months I started rotting and eating shit food. My face became bloated as fuck even though I only gained like 10 pounds. I lost the 10 pounds and my face still isn't as angular as it was when I was at my best.. I'm assuming my thyroid or some other hormone is fucked now. It's not lighting fraud either I use good lighting in all my pictures

Yea Ive always had an angular face but the past 6 months I started rotting and eating shit food. My face became bloated as fuck even though I only gained like 10 pounds. I lost the 10 pounds and my face still isn't as angular as it was when I was at my best.. I'm assuming my thyroid or some other hormone is fucked now. It's not lighting fraud either I use good lighting in all my pictures
similar to me. Now I’m the lowest bf I’ve ever been though. Idk why but my TSH is still high. Check TSH and total T4 with a blood test

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaAccept
similar to me. Now I’m the lowest bf I’ve ever been though. Idk why but my TSH is still high. Check TSH and total T4 with a blood test
Getting blood test tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: its_over