What's the minimum looks level of a foid you'd hook up/enter an FwB with?

What's the minimum looks level of a foid you'd hook up/enter an FwB with?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title. This is in relation to hookups/FwBs only, not LTRs or marriage.
If you don't do hookups or FwBs due to either going MGTOW, religion, personal values or any other reason, select the "I don't do hookups or FwBs" option.
State your looks level in your post when commenting.

5.5 PSL/I don't do hookups or FwBs because of religious reasons

LTR/marriage poll:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 18244, Zeruel and 2 others

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
LTB below that it will feel more like a punishment, I tried it before but never went all the way, cause I was kinda disgusted after making out

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
LTB below that it will feel more like a punishment, I tried it before but never went all the way, cause I was kinda disgusted after making out
Is it easy for you to get hookups with LTBs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
If you don't do hookups or FwBs due to either going MGTOW, religion, personal values or any other reason, select the "I don't do hookups or FwBs" option.

Do you have girls in your social circle?

mtb if hot body, htb is average body. all fatsos disqualified.

Is it easy for you to get hookups with LTBs?
Kinda at least for me it's not that hard, I usually just run numbers game on dating apps.

• +1

Ltr 6psl
Fwb 5psl
Hook up 4psl+body

HTB. I don't even want a Stacy.

Just someone I'm attracted to

• +1
i want to breed.

Sex without love is meaningless to me.

I can’t even pull ltbs from yubo it’s over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Enfant terrible
FwB?

Average face above average body minimum

Been told I'm anywhere from top 1-10% facially, unsure myself since my own perception is still fucked

• +1
FwB?

Average face above average body minimum

Been told I'm anywhere from top 1-10% facially, unsure myself since my own perception is still fucked

LTB, provided that she has a good body

If not, then MTB

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Hard to say. There are only very limited situations under which I'd partake in FWB/ONS. Basically it would require I be temporarily in contact with a seemingly promiscuous woman (that Beurette girl I showed you would be such a woman) whose pair bonding ability would be largely unaffected by me having sex with them.

I think it might require MTB looks for me to hypothetically want a casual sexual relationship under these conditions, but I might be willing to do it with an LTB depending on her pheno.

• +1
Hard to say. There are only very limited situations under which I'd partake in FWB/ONS. Basically it would require I be temporarily in contact with a seemingly promiscuous woman (that Beurette girl I showed you would be such a woman) whose pair bonding ability would be largely unaffected by me having sex with them.

I think it might require MTB looks for me to hypothetically want a casual sexual relationship under these conditions, but I might be willing to do it with an LTB depending on her pheno.
Why are Beurettes very degenerate?

Why are Beurettes very degenerate?

I dunno, do their parents have a tendency to abandon Islam? But then if that's the case, that begs the question as to why that would be more common.

I've never actually met any Beurettes, I only talked briefly to the one in Mexico. Her name was Maria, so maybe she was half-White or from a fringe Christian background.

• +1
LTB tbh. Sometimes you just feel like a degenerate and want to fuck something ugly.