Whats the most low inhib thing u done

whitecelll

whitecelll

The asian chico
Mine was singing and playing geetar in public, that shit was scary at first

the second time was when i made a heart sign (as a joke, no simp) to a random girl on the street, probs thought i was a rapist tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, mortis, Babyblackcarrot and 1 other person
dunno, roadrage I think

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
I invited a girl to my house, and took out my cock.

• JFL
Reactions: Madrigal, Deleted member 11758 and Acnno
Shouted at cops who came to take my computer and called them stupid (I was on meds).

When I was a kid, I used to go near big disposal holes of big flat complexes at night, there were thousands of 10 cm giant cockroaches there,me and my friends used to step on them and kill them and the winner was the one who killed the most roaches :lul: They made some bone crushing sounds when we stepped on them:lul:. I hate cockroaches now ngl i can't believe i did such low inhib thing as a kid:lul::lul:
also one of my childhood friends put a live giant cockroach in his mouth and swallowed it:lul:

Having sex in public

• Woah
Reactions: Acnno
I shat over my classroom during a break when I was in 2nd grade or something (no one was in cus everyone went to eat/to the toilet etc), I shat over the school hallway too, in fact everywhere where I went shit followed until I got home, I remember I was crying and shit hahaah

This wasn’t intentional so it can’t be called low inhib ik I just wanted to say it

In class I got up, went to see a girl and told here she was a fucking whore out lound, every body watched me, the teacher told me if i wanted to fight i should go outside, i said no and went back to my seat

fapping in public toilet in the cinema

I used to do everything low inhib when i was a teenager

say anything: i've done it before

but probably almost going to jail