Whats the name of this haircut. NEED URGENT HELP!!!

Johan_Swanepoel

Johan_Swanepoel

Iron
Seen this art on twitter. Have no idea how this haircut is called but I want this shit so much. Pls someone tell me it's name or at least how to describe it to my barber. Don't want to show him some twitter faggot arts for this is kinda autistic
Furry  other furry oomizuao 2972089

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and NoReedemingFeature
I could easily cut that without even going to a barber

Just have long hair then cut the more front parts shorter for the spikey look and use product to hold it messy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johan_Swanepoel
It's like a scene/visual kei hairstyle.
Better to go to a hairdresser to achieve it. Bonus that there are more women there so they won't judge you. Also don't be an insecure cuck lol just ask for what you want

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Johan_Swanepoel
Seen this art on twitter. Have no idea how this haircut is called but I want this shit so much. Pls someone tell me it's name or at least how to describe it to my barber. Don't want to show him some twitter faggot arts for this is kinda autistic
View attachment 2631899
Just show your barber. Stop worrying about if you look autistic in front of people like that. If it helps just start carrying a naked ken doll with you everywhere you go. Talk to it and kiss it. It's a good exercise to help you stop caring what people think.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and Johan_Swanepoel