What's the point of being in an LTR or even married?

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
Besides sex, what the hell is the point of committing to one girl? Are you supposed to talk or something? What is there to talk with a girl lol? Doing activities together at some point gets boring. I keep dreaming of getting into an LTR, but then it hits me that it would drive me nuts after a couple of weeks.

little incels

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and UnderCovrN0rmie
little incels
Ritalin

cels me

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Ritalincel
if you somehow find a girl who makes you happy and isnt like all these others hoes
ltr for your wellbeing and dissapear from everything crazy thats happening right now for your happiness

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
if you somehow find a girl who makes you happy and isnt like all these others hoes
ltr for your wellbeing and dissapear from everything crazy thats happening right now for your wellbeing
Idk, man. I find it very hard to see someone daily for 2 weeks or more. It's like a kid getting a new toy and never touching it again after 3 days or so. Maybe this is the reason I'm doomed to inceldom and loneliness?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Idk, man. I find it very hard to see someone daily for 2 weeks or more. It's like a kid getting a new toy and never touching it again after 3 days or so. Maybe this is the reason I'm doomed to inceldom and loneliness?
i understand man i cant get in a relationship either cause of it just the validation of knowing they fucked me makes me lose interest

im just hoping one girl makes me feel different compared to the others

Cuz I'm not slayer

Obsolete social construct

At a certain point in time your life will become all about wagecucking and you'll be too old to date.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Demir and Peachy
Back in the day, you could feel pride in financially and physically supporting a female.

Now, fuck if I know.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy