What’s the verdict on Fallum Gum for Masseter Atrophy?

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
For guys who have decent jaws but no real masseter muscles, does chewing this gum actually help or does it make your jaw look weird and round ike I’ve heard?

Idk but billie eyelash is 18 years old now

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 4053 and Achathin
For guys who have decent jaws but no real masseter muscles, does chewing this gum actually help or does it make your jaw look weird and round ike I’ve heard?

I've always had a decent jaw but without the masseter hypertrophy due to rushing myself when eating by swallong whole large portions of food. Started chewing last year by chewing food properly and chewing gum.from all the information I've gathered since 2016 only people with fucked up facial growth develop weird looking masseters that gives you a bloated look.

Chewing causes temporary bloat for people with forward growth DO NOT chew if you have a fuckin R Kelly bull frog facial development your masseter shape will develop differently from those that have good forward growth and your rammus will be fucked up looking which is irreversible damage cause its remodeled from wolf's law unlike masseters that can be fixed by chewing less.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and tylerhunter97
Why do women make my dick hard?

ive worn down my molars and pre molars so much that my dentist said i might need dentures if i keep chewing mastic chewing gum
i have retruded zygos and orbitals so the masseter hypertrophy makes me look bloated. i have also developed tmj.
while i think my mandibular and maxillary projection has increased, i have not objectively measured this.

• So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite
ive worn down my molars and pre molars so much that my dentist said i might need dentures if i keep chewing mastic chewing gum
i have retruded zygos and orbitals so the masseter hypertrophy makes me look bloated. i have also developed tmj.
while i think my mandibular and maxillary projection has increased, i have not objectively measured this.
pics?

Are you saying you increased bone length after chewing ?
I've always had a decent jaw but without the masseter hypertrophy due to rushing myself when eating by swallong whole large portions of food. Started chewing last year by chewing food properly and chewing gum.from all the information I've gathered since 2016 only people with fucked up facial growth develop weird looking masseters that gives you a bloated look.

Chewing causes temporary bloat for people with forward growth DO NOT chew if you have a fuckin R Kelly bull frog facial development your masseter shape will develop differently from those that have good forward growth and your rammus will be fucked up looking which is irreversible damage cause its remodeled from wolf's law unlike masseters that can be fixed by chewing less.
Daamn.. can I PM u a pic of my lower third ? See if it’s worth it

Chewing does not fuckiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing work fucking when will you fucks learn?

Chewing does not fuckiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing work fucking when will you fucks learn?
So instead of spazzing, tell us what works instead ?