What’s the verdict on sunscreen?

F

flman

Bronze
Some say it’s a must others say it’s toxic chemicals that keep you from getting the natural vit d and high test glow from the sun I tend to lean towards the second one but I will put some on if I’m going to the beach am I messing up by not wearing it more

Only on face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: qwertynineofive and Nims
idk that shit only breaks me out but i still wear it

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Nims
sunscreen is legit, 97% of aging comes from the sun, fuck the sun.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 22126, fauxfox and 8 others
Sunscreen decreases premature aging alot I would just use it if I was you and supplement anything thats blocked. If you want to be safe you could always spend 15-30 minutes outdoors in the morning without any applied which provides more than enough sun exposure for the day and then apply the sunscreen.

Only on face
Do you not put it on your neck?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, ChristianChad and rand anon
Some say it’s a must others say it’s toxic chemicals that keep you from getting the natural vit d and high test glow from the sun I tend to lean towards the second one but I will put some on if I’m going to the beach am I messing up by not wearing it more
I wear it first thing in the morning even though I got black out curtains. 80% of skin aging is from the sun. The rest of the collagen destruction comes from alcohol and other drugs and piss poor diet. Collagen supplements also can help keep collagen good.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Sunscreen decreases premature aging alot I would just use it if I was you and supplement anything thats blocked. If you want to be safe you could always spend 15-30 minutes outdoors in the morning without any applied which provides more than enough sun exposure for the day and then apply the sunscreen.

I don't even take that risk anymore, just use milk for my vitamin d and only go outside in the evening, or if I have to leave outside including driving I wear sunscreen

• +1
Its legit as long as the ingredients dont irritate your skin

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Elvisandreaa
sunscreen is legit, 97% of aging comes from the sun, fuck the sun.
I find that hard to believe there is research showing that sun exposure leads to better health and overall happier mindset

Jewish scam

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and sergeant blackpill
sunscreen does prevent you from getting vitamin d but
you can get vitamin D from food or supplements
and you can get it by exposing other parts of your body to the sun

Dont wanna look like this. Should apply to neck.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and ChristianChad

And this study ?
The one that says that ppl exposed to the sun looked 5 years older

I wear it first thing in the morning even though I got black out curtains. 80% of skin aging is from the sun. The rest of the collagen destruction comes from alcohol and other drugs and piss poor diet. Collagen supplements also can help keep collagen good.

I got pretty good collagen but lack elastin because I fell for the ‘sun is a deadly laser’ meme and stayed indoors and went out only when the heat died out. Lack of elastin caused my facial skin to become a bit saggy(not like a old man but it stretches more than it should).

Now its a bit better, but imo fixing the lack elastin is more important than fixing the collagen on face.

I got pretty good collagen but lack elastin because I fell for the ‘sun is a deadly laser’ meme and stayed indoors and went out only when the heat died out. Lack of elastin caused my facial skin to become a bit saggy(not like a old man but it stretches more than it should).

Now its a bit better, but imo fixing the lack elastin is more important than fixing the collagen on face.
Regularly clean and moisturize your skin. Skin creams and moisturizers that contain ferulic acid, vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E may reduce the appearance of wrinkles and help restore damaged skin cells. Products containing hydrolyzed elastin may also help your skin look younger.

Source: https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/body/22482-elastin

I myself have stayed inside indoors past year and wore sunscreen as well with curtains in room, only going out after peak sun was over. I looked the better. I also was applying retinol, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin c serum. I also get my vitamin d from milk as I enjoy drinking milk.

In your case probably proper skin moisturizer, vitamin E , would make the biggest difference. I also eat carrots regularly which have . The rest is likely genetics.

If your prone to premature aging you can do everything in the book and still look older while someone whose family all looks youthful can do fuck all and still mog one in looking younger.

Jared Leto is an example of prime genetics+ taking care of thsemelves.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Regularly clean and moisturize your skin. Skin creams and moisturizers that contain ferulic acid, vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E may reduce the appearance of wrinkles and help restore damaged skin cells. Products containing hydrolyzed elastin may also help your skin look younger.

Source: https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/body/22482-elastin

I myself have stayed inside indoors past year and wore sunscreen as well with curtains in room, only going out after peak sun was over. I looked the better. I also was applying retinol, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin c serum. I also get my vitamin d from milk as I enjoy drinking milk.

In your case probably proper skin moisturizer, vitamin E , would make the biggest difference. I also eat carrots regularly which have . The rest is likely genetics.

If your prone to premature aging you can do everything in the book and still look older while someone whose family all looks youthful can do fuck all and still mog one in looking younger.

Jared Leto is an example of prime genetics+ taking care of thsemelves.
meant to say carrots have vitamin A, which also is recommended. Vitamin D pills also work . I don't think 15-20 minutes in the sun is bad, I just don't want to take the risk.

Can't I just get it from my body why do I have to expose my face to it? I spend a solid 10 minutes in the sun every morning half-naked with a cap and sunglasses to minimize damage whilst still absorbing Vitamin D3

• +1