Whats with oldcels and betabuxxing?

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
They call that shit tradition :feelskek:. I understand the importance of families n shit but chad doesn’t need to betabux for his entire life just to get used up pussy. Chad gets it for free.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and Xtra
Remember the Golden rule:

Alpha fucks

Beta buxx
:feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel and lemonnz
further embarrassment :feelshaha:
IMG 4227
IMG 4228

These are only divorces on money, imagine the amount of marriages that are barely surviving off of betabuxxing. Probably most marriages. :feelskek:

Depends. People shit on betabuxxing, but it can potentially benefit you. While it might not be worth it in most cases, in some cases it's worth it.

Being an older plain looking or below average looking dude and getting a hot stacylite/stacy in the 25-29 range by leveraging your status and money is a good deal as long as you have a prenup and taken measures to protect your assets and potential future assets. Think of it like this. If you didn't have money and status, you'd end up with a woman that is just as run through, that is exactly the same age, that can also easily bang a hot dude from tinder behind your back, but her genes are garbage and she's a ltb/mtb, basically zero redeeming qualities whatsoever. At least with the stacy, you get to fuck a hot woman, you get to look at a pretty face every day, she'll increase your social status in all social settings and your kids will get better genes. Yeah the marriage might last like 8-10 years before she starts cheating on you and/or divorces/leaves you , but at least you had the woman you really wanted and you had kids with her. Money is ultimately just a tool to get you what you want, no matter how much of it you hoard, you ain't taking it with you to the afterlife. Losing some money to bang some really hot pussy for years and reproduce with her is worth it(it's also highly likely that after the divorce her fertility window will close and you'll be the only one who reproduced with her, and let's be honest here, no woman nowadays wants more than a couple of kids anyway). The money you lose, you can easily make it back in the following years if you are competent enough, and keep using it to fuck hot women till the age you die. Consider it a blessing. You won't be saddled with an aging woman for a lifetime. Men who are talented, smart, competent and are willing to work hard, but are lacking when it comes to physical attributes, should have this exact mindset. Play to your strengths and choose a game you have high chances of winning. You aren't Chad and you can't compete with Chad in Chad's game.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Depends. People shit on betabuxxing, but it can potentially benefit you. While it might not be worth it in most cases, in some cases it's worth it.

Being an older plain looking or below average looking dude and getting a hot stacylite/stacy in the 25-29 range by leveraging your status and money is a good deal as long as you have a prenup and taken measures to protect your assets and potential future assets. Think of it like this. If you didn't have money and status, you'd end up with a woman that is just as run through, that is exactly the same age, that can also easily bang a hot dude from tinder behind your back, but her genes are garbage and she's a ltb/mtb, basically zero redeeming qualities whatsoever. At least with the stacy, you get to fuck a hot woman, you get to look at a pretty face every day, she'll increase your social status in all social settings and your kids will get better genes. Yeah the marriage might last like 8-10 years before she starts cheating on you and/or divorces/leaves you , but at least you had the woman you really wanted and you had kids with her. Money is ultimately just a tool to get you what you want, no matter how much of it you hoard, you ain't taking it with you to the afterlife. Losing some money to bang some really hot pussy for years and reproduce with her is worth it(it's also highly likely that after the divorce her fertility window will close and you'll be the only one who reproduced with her, and let's be honest here, no woman nowadays wants more than a couple of kids anyway). The money you lose, you can easily make it back in the following years if you are competent enough, and keep using it to fuck hot women till the age you die. Consider it a blessing. You won't be saddled with an aging woman for a lifetime. Men who are talented, smart, competent and are willing to work hard, but are lacking when it comes to physical attributes, should have this exact mindset. Play to your strengths and choose a game you have high chances of winning. You aren't Chad and you can't compete with Chad in Chad's game.
You have a point. Money allows subhumans to get a partner. Back then in the monkey days only chads would get laid. Either way betabuxxing is so pathetic and will likely end in divorce bc she a found chad or end in starfish sex once a week

They call that shit tradition :feelskek:. I understand the importance of families n shit but chad doesn’t need to betabux for his entire life just to get used up pussy. Chad gets it for free.
i fucking hate pro betabuxxers and betabuxxers. why the fuck should i pay for pussy when some retard half of my age gets a gf without having to spend a single cent on her

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and lemonnz
i fucking hate pro betabuxxers and betabuxxers. why the fuck should i pay for pussy when some retard half of my age gets a gf without having to spend a single cent on her
Exactly, it’s brutally pathetic betabuxxing has become “muhh tradition :soy::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
This is why I will accept only a virgin for marriage/ltr. Non virgin = pump and dump only

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Xtra
This is why I will accept only a virgin for marriage/ltr. Non virgin = pump and dump only
yes i am still virgin like most on this forum so im definitely virgin only

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, N1666 and standardcel