whats wrong with More Plates More Dates face?

Deleted member 13994

Deleted member 13994

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, StephIsCold, animo123 and 5 others
He is extremely recessed and too retarded to get bimax, which in theory would be a much bigger looksmax than all of the useless shit he has injected into himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, blite, fogdart and 36 others
  • Whole midface is recessed
  • Terrible skin quality (from roids and excessive tanning). Also use to have pale coloring
  • His features are also bad. Shit lips and philtrum. Blue eye halo can't save his shit eye area either
  • Also his temples are too far gone, which makes his forehead look too wide

This is probably the best pic I've seen of him

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Lolcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Lmao, Deleted member 7044 and 4 others
giga recessed, balding, nct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, randomvanish and LooksmaxxHopeful
  • Whole midface is recessed
  • Terrible skin quality (from roids and excessive tanning)
  • His features are also bad. Shit lips and philtrum. Blue eye halo can't save his shit eye area either
  • Also his temples are too far gone, which makes his forehead look too wide

This is probably the best pic I've seen of him

View attachment 1257133
hes recessed but it seems his jaw goes farther out than his nose. Can you explain does that mean he only needs upper jaw surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and SteveRogers
yeah he looks like a mess lol, unhealthy af, this is what happens when you get addicted to muh muscles.

He also has nct and a bad eye shape also

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 2729, coolguy1 and 2 others
yeah he looks like a mess lol, unhealthy af, this is what happens when you get addicted to muh muscles.

He also has nct and a bad eye shape also
yes i agree his eyes and skin texture is one of the worst attributes

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Can you explain does that mean he only needs upper jaw surgery?
yeh only upper jaw. his midface is recessed not his lower third. he needs lefort 3 to target his cheekbones as well. It all needs to be advanced

Thispart

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StephIsCold, xefo, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Connor Murphy before balding mogged him to the 3rd dimension, Murphy was so chad that he got good looking girls like licking his nipples in public lol.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 13994
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 10615
Connor Murphy before balding mogged him to the 3rd dimension, Murphy was so chad that he got good looking girls like licking his nipples in public lol.
i think connor was normie with height and muscles.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: doomguy333, Melo95, Deleted member 14274 and 1 other person
isnt lefort 3 very dangerous
yeh kinda lol. I was just stating what he would have to do to fix his midface that's all. He could also try implants i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
i think connor was normie with height and muscles.
Nah he was chad, the way women treated him showed that, Vegan Gains would not get women licking his nipples in public lol

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, RichardSpencel and SteveRogers
yeh kinda lol. I was just stating what he would have to do to fix his midface that's all. He could also try implants i guess
yes bro im just meaning the practicality of it and the availability of actually finding a surgeon that would perform lefort 3

my god the amount of autism

'he needs lefort 3'
' he is giga recessed'

he is litterally just a gymaxxed white normie who is balding, he isn't 'giga recessed' he has normal forward growth for a guy in this generation

his balding is the main thing thats bad about him

mogs most of this forum in smv and psl

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 16380 and 19 others
shit bones

• +1
I’m almost as recessed as him yet mfs here still act like I shouldn’t get bimax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, subhuman incel, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
yes bro im just meaning the practicality of it and the availability of actually finding a surgeon that would perform lefort 3
I mean no, it's not really practical lol. I wouldn't even say his recession is necessarily his biggest failo. The risk to reward on it is kinda shit i think. But i'm sure he could find a surgeon.

• +1
my god the amount of autism

'he needs lefort 3'
' he is giga recessed'

he is litterally just a gymaxxed white normie who is balding, he isn't 'giga recessed' he has normal forward growth for a guy in this generation

mogs most of this forum in smv and psl
ive learnt to ignore the autism of this forum, there is only a few nt people on this forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Effortless, Need2Ascend and 7 others
I mean no, it's not really practical lol. I wouldn't even say his recession is necessarily his biggest failo. The risk to reward on it is kinda shit i think. But i'm sure he could find a surgeon.
interesting. I honestly agree but when i looked up lefort 3 most people had major deformities like subhuman l3vel so maybe lefort 2

I’m almost as recessed as him yet mfs here still act like I shouldn’t get bimax
i don't get it he doesn't even look recessed to me

sure he looks recessed compared to jordan barret but his bones look normal

has anyone got a side profile picture of him? i keep hearing he is recessed but he has normal forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and OOGABOOGA

has anyone got a side profile picture of him? i keep hearing he is recessed but he has normal forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 2729, coolguy1 and 5 others
he's knowledgeable person, how come he don't get bimax etc. beyond me

• +1
Reactions: freeone12, Sny and Deleted member 14781
wait what do you look like?
Recessed Henry Cavill lite with brown wavy hair. Chadlite according to most people here but with bimax done right and more soft maxxing and a small hair transplant I’d probably be 6 psl with 6’1 height, solid gym body with meh frame but great abs and a big dick. Chad basically fully maxxed unless I get fucking chimp lip or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 13994
'he needs lefort 3'
I was just stating what he would have to do to fix his midface that's all.

he isn't 'giga recessed' he has normal forward growth
definitely disagree, he's definitely under average in. His midface is.
not at all lol. he's barely balding at this point. Literally almost everything else I listed detracts more from his looks.

Terrible skin quality (in the pics posted)
shit lips/philtrum
Shit eyes - shape and NCT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
interesting. I honestly agree but when i looked up lefort 3 most people had major deformities like subhuman l3vel so maybe lefort 2
@ProAcktiv is talking out his ass

more plates more dates doesn't need a lefort 3:ROFLMAO:

the amount of autism in this thread, this is litterally what i mean by psl autism makes my head hurt

yes more plates more dates doesn't have male model bones but does he need a lefort 3? no fucking way

he has normal bone growth

the 2 main things that are bad about him are his balding and philtrum, even now he smv mogs 95% of this forum just by being a gymmaxed white normie

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
definitely disagree, he's definitely under average in. His midface is.

not at all lol. he's barely balding at this point. Literally almost everything else I listed detracts more from his looks.

Terrible skin quality (in the pics posted)
shit lips/philtrum
Shit eyes - shape and NCT
your retarted if you think his recession is enough to warrant a lefort 3

he has normal tier bones

skin, philtrum, balding, besides that he isn't even bad looking

• +1

Looks like his whole face is pretty forward based on his lower third but his midface is flat/sunken. Hence the brutal folds when he smiles. I’ve got the same problem but not as bad

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 10615
@ProAcktiv is talking out his ass
your retarted if you think his recession is enough to warrant a lefort 3

Looks like his whole face is pretty forward based on his lower third but his midface is flat/sunken. Hence the brutal folds when he smiles. I’ve got the same problem but not as bad
he looks fine, if u imagine him in a social situation you can see he would be a slayer, you dont have to be opry to slay, infact this guy probs has more smv than opry bc hes extroverted and gymmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Euclidd, Deleted member 14781 and 3 others
Recessed Henry Cavill lite with brown wavy hair. Chadlite according to most people here but with bimax done right and more soft maxxing and a small hair transplant I’d probably be 6 psl with 6’1 height, solid gym body with meh frame but great abs and a big dick. Chad basically fully maxxed unless I get fucking chimp lip or something
did u post on this forum? how does everyone know what you need?

• +1
he looks fine, if u imagine him in a social situation you can see he would be a slayer, you dont have to be opry to slay, infact this guy probs has more smv than opry bc hes extroverted and gymmaxxed
Yeah people here shit on him too much he’s still htn at worst and maybe chadlite type appeal if a girl is into big dudes bc he walks around in lifts and sauced as fuck. He’s SSL maxxed @trendouche56

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
did u post on this forum? how does everyone know what you need?
I’ve pmd my pics to a lot of people in my time here. When I got 99+ in 6 hours on tinder with two mediocre selfies and a mirror ab pic hella people hit me up for my pics

• +1
he has normal tier bones
but his midface is flat/sunken
i was always referring to his midface. Not his lower third. He is definitely recessed in that area. His bones are under average, but he's tall and roided that's it
he smv mogs 95% of this forum just by being a gymmaxed white normie
Facially he's not even a white normie lol. Literally can't point out one good feature about his face tbh. And you have to remember that he's pretty damn lean as well, unlike most people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 10615 and OOGABOOGA
Yeah people here shit on him too much he’s still htn at worst and maybe chadlite type appeal if a girl is into big dudes bc he walks around in lifts and sauced as fuck. He’s SSL maxxed @trendouche56
past his looks level looks are basically subjective thats the thing people dont understand...

• +1

Very slight recession bro, just a minor one, nothing to worry about here
View attachment 1257166
well now that ive seen that picture he might actually need something tho

and how the fuck was i supposed to know he was that recessed? he has a normal jaw from the front

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK
Dude I have been thinking the same until I saw this video

When he walks around in motion he looks normie if not LTN, the guy is bloated 90% of the time and has all of the flaws mentioned above. No way in hell is he chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, FreakkForLife, fogdart and 3 others
woah bro impressive pm me pics i wanna see
I’ve pmd my pics to a lot of people in my time here. When I got 99+ in 6 hours on tinder with two mediocre selfies and a mirror ab pic hella people hit me up for my pics

past his looks level looks are basically subjective thats the thing people dont understand...
I think the subjectivity comes at a higher threshold than he’s hitting but I get what you’re saying.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ProAcktiv
I would be happy af if i looked like him and people here say he is subhuman, autism

Edit: Actually no, i mog him facialy jfl, but i meant his muscles are a huge halo

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, iwillbeflinch and Deleted member 13994
I think the subjectivity comes at a higher threshold than he’s hitting but I get what you’re saying.
yeah maybe im pushing it a little, but saying someone like opry mogs is retarded, ntpill is very important

• +1
Dude I have been thinking the same until I saw this video

When he walks around in motion he looks normie if not LTN, the guy is bloated 90% of the time and has all of the flaws mentioned above. No way in hell is he chadlite

Ok valid he looks like shit in the thumbnail(dnw) so normie saved by ssl but could be htn if he stayed leaner, continues improving skin, got better hair maybe via ht like he said he might at some point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and Deleted member 13367
well now that ive seen that picture he might actually need something tho

and how the fuck was i supposed to know he was that recessed? he has a normal jaw from the front
why did it say you quoted my post tf?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615