whats wrong with More Plates More Dates face?

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and OOGABOOGA
Ok valid he looks like shit in the thumbnail(dnw) so normie saved by ssl but could be htn if he stayed leaner, continues improving skin, got better hair maybe via ht like he said he might at some point
hes oldcel now hes gonna look shit

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
He is not balding wtf

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and TsarTsar444
but saying someone like opry mogs is retarded, ntpill is very important
nah but srsly, this is almost blasphemous. I am actually a big proponent of being NT, but the looks disparity between the two is disgusting.

And why are you assuming O'pry is not NT. If you've actually seen videos of him during bts of runways n shit, he's actually pretty NT. A lot of models seem to be tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, subhuman incel, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
nah but srsly, this is almost blasphemous. I am actually a big proponent of being NT, but the looks disparity between the two is disgusting.

And why are you assuming O'pry is not NT. If you've actually seen videos of him during bts of runways n shit, he's actually pretty NT. A lot of models seem to be tbh.
no hes not nt, ive seen videos of him talking and being interviewed and hes awkward as fuck, there was one vid of him and nessman talking and he was just being antagonistic as fuck (i dont know if thats a joke between him and nessman) but if it wasnt hes clearly non-nt

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, subhuman incel and StrangerDanger

lots of models seem aspie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 14274 and ProAcktiv
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2785, Deleted member 5180, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
I doubt he would slay where I am at except for maybe a niche after muscles. I think his face isn't close to be slaying material.

he was just being antagonistic as fuck
that was the point tbh. I didn't really find their interaction awkward lol. Maybe i'm non NT :ROFLMAO:.

Literally the same problem with me. His midface is recessed. His face looks saggy and old due to the lack of bone support.

• Whole midface is recessed
  • Terrible skin quality (from roids and excessive tanning). Also use to have pale coloring
  • His features are also bad. Shit lips and philtrum. Blue eye halo can't save his shit eye area either
  • Also his temples are too far gone, which makes his forehead look too wide

This is probably the best pic I've seen of him

View attachment 1257133
I think smiling causes the cheek to gain more volume. His whole midface is recessed, I know that because I have the same problem.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Schizoidcel, Deleted member 7044 and 3 others
he does suffer from some downward growth, but the angularity due to his leanness + body halo saves him. his bones look super sharp just by virtue of his leanness rather than an actually good bone strructure

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and StrangerDanger
Holy shit that was painful.. he looks so out of place & autistic. Probably had a sheltered life
do u believe in the ntpill and agree w me that moreplates would slay more than he would?

Dude I have been thinking the same until I saw this video

When he walks around in motion he looks normie if not LTN, the guy is bloated 90% of the time and has all of the flaws mentioned above. No way in hell is he chadlite

Yeah why is he bloated so much? In some pics like this one (on the right) he looks his best in all the others he is bloated why is that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
do u believe in the ntpill and agree w me that moreplates would slay more than he would?
I believe in the NT pill but the looks disparity is too fucking huge in this case.
O'pry would have to literally shit his pants in the middle of the room to lose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Yeah why is he bloated so much? In some pics like this one (on the right) he looks his best in all the others he is bloated why is that?View attachment 1257218
Bulking I guess. Im not too familiar with bodybuilding but Im guessing they have to eat a lot during roid cycles to maximize their gains

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Sny, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lasthope, EverythingMaxxer and ProAcktiv
fix it asap
You can't, if Sean couldn't then you know its over, im a former bullied victim and it left scars in my brain

After seeing that yes even solidifies NT pill even more

I can’t imagine how he’d dance with a chick in a nightclub. His movement looks so robotic & forced

Same goes for Barrett

I can’t imagine how he’d dance with a chick in a nightclub. His movement looks so robotic & forced

Same goes for Barrett
only nt psl gods are chico and dellisola tbh, even gandy is awkward af, dont get me started on opry and barrett

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and tyronelite
  • So Sad
I think smiling causes the cheek to gain more volume. His whole midface is recessed, I know that because I have the same problem.
I mean yeah temporarily, cuz the skin kinda gets pushed up. I’ve noticed this too. But you can’t smile forever

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Holy shit that was painful.. he looks so out of place & autistic. Probably had a sheltered life
That's literally me, I have no social development and aspie. I don't know how to act in situations like that, I get nervous, tensed and freeze. I went to school and went home to play video games to cope. I never experienced life in general. You could say that I was wasting my life inside my room, just distracting from my deformity.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and tyronelite
only nt psl gods are chico and dellisola tbh, even gandy is awkward af, dont get me started on opry and barrett
Exactly what I was explaining in my thread, that includes being NT (non autistic behavior)

C114D88E DE36 4DED 9880 9711BA3173F9

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Yeah people here shit on him too much he’s still htn at worst and maybe chadlite type appeal if a girl is into big dudes bc he walks around in lifts and sauced as fuck. He’s SSL maxxed @trendouche56
Derek is a perfect example of SSL ascending a normie. Like I’ve said most normies are a pair of shoe lifts and 1-2 steroid cycles from becoming Chad. Face doesn’t matter as much when you’re 6’0+ and jacked.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Barrett is nt

That's literally me, I have no social development and aspie. I don't know how to act in situations like that, I get nervous, tensed and freeze. I went to school and went home to play video games to cope. I never experienced life in general. You could say that I was wasting my life inside my room, just coping with my deformity.
Yeah your brain pretty much rotted away cuz it wasn’t getting the cognitive exercise it needs

Try social skills training, speech language therapy, CBT therapy etc

• +1
Reactions: jfcage and JosephGarrot123
Bildschirmfoto 2021 07 25 um 205407

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28864, horizontallytall, Need2Ascend and 9 others

Same goes for Barrett
Doesn't matter, in the comments girls are still saying that he is so cute because he was shy. Men like that get approached in clubs, they don't need to jestermaxx like us

• Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite
Yeah your brain pretty much rotted away cuz it wasn’t getting the cognitive exercise it needs

Try social skills training, speech language therapy, CBT therapy etc
Yeah, my brain has become a jail cell. I can't do anything because of no emotions, I can't make decisions, because humans are doing things based on their emotions, and if they have none they don't have a thought of doing anything. I'll try that. It's just hard to do because I literally have to act, my facial expressions is literally non existent. My memory, concentration, processing, decision making is fucked maybe due to stress growing up or maybe the accident fucked up my brain development. When I talk in a conversation I tend to be quiet and not know what to say. This fear has made me think that I'm just fucked no matter what. This is why being NT is so important, this thought has always been prevalent in my life due to me being intellectually inferior, If I don't act like a human how do I even get a relationship or stay in one

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spinc, EverythingMaxxer and tyronelite
Doesn't matter, in the comments girls are still saying that he is so cute because he was shy. Men like that get approached in clubs, they don't need to jestermaxx lik
No they dont jfl as soon as they sniff out your autism your looks don’t mean shit

the better looking you get THE HIGHER THE EXPECTATIONS

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
No they dont jfl as soon as they sniff out your autism your looks don’t mean shit

the better looking you get THE HIGHER THE EXPECTATIONS
No its the other way around, the higher the looks the more the things she is willing to forgive you. Women don't care about autism when you are model tier.

• +1
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad and LooksmaxxHopeful
why did it say you quoted my post tf?
i was going to reply to something you said then i saw what proactiv said and replied to him so you were still clicked for reply

my mistake

• Love it
Reactions: ProAcktiv
No its the other way around, the higher the looks the more the things she is willing to forgive you. Women don't care about autism when you are model tier.
I’m just gonna ignore you now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615