whats wrong with More Plates More Dates face?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

Clearly recessed though. Chin doesn't extend past glabella. Labiomental angle is basically flat so chin recessed. Saggy hyoid even with his head turned - no angularity. Long philtrum, shitty browridge, 0 cheekbones, no undereye support and highset hairline.

He's not even normie tbh. It's 100% over for him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28864, Slob, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and StrangerDanger
yeh only upper jaw. his midface is recessed not his lower third. he needs lefort 3 to target his cheekbones as well. It all needs to be advanced

View attachment 1257139
You can't just suggest for somebody get a lefort 3 like its nothing.

You are literally getting your fucking skull cut in half. If this doesn't make you nervous your insane. Lefort 3 is for extreme deformities. MPMD isn;t that bad. He just has skin skin colour and texture. He is also fairly old.

• +1
Reactions: Sny
he looks fine, if u imagine him in a social situation you can see he would be a slayer, you dont have to be opry to slay, infact this guy probs has more smv than opry bc hes extroverted and gymmaxxed
Sure bro

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
View attachment 1257353

Clearly recessed though. Chin doesn't extend past glabella. Labiomental angle is basically flat so chin recessed. Saggy hyoid even with his head turned - no angularity. Long philtrum, shitty browridge, 0 cheekbones, no undereye support and highset hairline.

He's not even normie tbh. It's 100% over for him.
If money wasn’t an issue and he asked you what surgeries he should do what would you tell him? How much can he improve?

Beyond over for me then, im about the same personality and anxiety wise, thought it wasn't that bad. Just ldar
I don’t even see what’s awkward there
Maybe I am non nt too :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Also his lower tooth show is what really detracts from him.

Something that doesn't get spoken about enough on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
He is extremely recessed and too retarded to get bimax, which in theory would be a much bigger looksmax than all of the useless shit he has injected into himself
But muh gains

Also his lower tooth show is what really detracts from him.

Something that doesn't get spoken about enough on this forum.
isnt it normal to see some lower teeth while speaking?

He is tall and mascular as shit, so he slays.

After seeing that yes even solidifies NT pill even more

I can’t imagine how he’d dance with a chick in a nightclub. His movement looks so robotic & forced

Same goes for Barrett
He's at a fucking Taylor Swift concert ffs, I don't think his behavior there necessarily reflects how he would act under normal circumstances

He's at a fucking Taylor Swift concert ffs, I don't think his behavior there necessarily reflects how he would act under normal circumstances
Guy has to cope with NTness, he doesn't understand that those rules don't apply to Chads. He always talks about how Amnesia gets rejected but Amnesia has 100+ lay count on looks alone so he is the worst example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
You can't just suggest for somebody get a lefort 3 like its nothing.
View attachment 1257397
You are literally getting your fucking skull cut in half. If this doesn't make you nervous your insane. Lefort 3 is for extreme deformities. MPMD isn;t that bad. He just has skin skin colour and texture. He is also fairly old.
nah I was just saying what would be needed if he wanted to fix the recession.. I wasn't even recommending that he does it.
it's not really practical lol. I wouldn't even say his recession is necessarily his biggest failo. The risk to reward on it is kinda shit i think. But i'm sure he could find a surgeon.

A lot of ppl have commented on this post, so maybe I should've worded it better lol

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
isnt it normal to see some lower teeth while speaking?

Not as much as MPMD. Maybe a little bit. Any more than a little is unaesthetic and an ageing trait.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and lasthope
@ProAcktiv summed up all his flaws perfectly. His bones aren't normie tier they are objectively bad. He's just tall white and jacked which allows him to have a niche but that's about it. Facially looks below average to me and he definitely does not mog o'pry in a club setting . Body halo is real but he ain't mogging a gigachad just because of his body and NTness. Jfl

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Deleted member 14781

@xefo wants smoke, huh

my god the amount of autism

'he needs lefort 3'
' he is giga recessed'

he is litterally just a gymaxxed white normie who is balding, he isn't 'giga recessed' he has normal forward growth for a guy in this generation

his balding is the main thing thats bad about him

mogs most of this forum in smv and psl
His skin looks aged too
But i remember him being on tretinoin:unsure:

:soy:

he is a moithbreather as he said it himself and have sleep apnea

he need HT, bimax and lf3

he is a moithbreather as he said it himself and have sleep apnea

he need HT, bimax and lf3
Why a lefort 3 and bimax? Isn't lefort 3 alone enough

Why a lefort 3 and bimax? Isn't lefort 3 alone enough
Lefort 3 for midface , it will not move the mandibule

He will need CCW of lower jaw which is achieve by down grafting the maxilla

He canot do posterior downgraft from the lf3 cut so he will need a lf1 cut and posterior downgraft

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Psl autism. You dont get good Pictures of ugly People. There are lots of good Pictures of him

x31005fvyte71.jpg

Last edited:

Wasn't he a virgin until very late until he got noticed and became a model or something? Would explain his awkwardness in social situations if he was alone in his teenage years with no friends, maybe bullied as well.

by7avomsip871.jpg

ah6t9dtb2zx61.png

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Zeta ascended