Whats your experience with minox brows?

Dionysus

Dionysus

Silver
Currently using minox on eye brows for around 3 months. No real sides at all so far. I noticed a bit of growth so far mostly on the inner most parts. Has anyone here experienced any sides from using this and how have your gains been? I'll try and update my own with pictures before/after

Yes, I got this. My brows got a weird shape, like 2 extra "rays" on the forehead. It gives me really senile look iukwim, but shaving solves the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus
oral minox or oral castor oil will give an impressive boost to your brow hair

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, SOS-Sonic, Dionysus and 2 others
4-5 Months in, slightly more density in outer parts and some new single hairs in lower part

• +1
Are you putting the minoxidil on your eyebrows? That’s beyond retarded lmao.

• Hmm...
Reactions: paranakee
oral minox or oral castor oil will give an impressive boost to your brow hair
Minoxidil is anti androgenic. Wouldnt use it

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and SAR
Are you putting the minoxidil on your eyebrows? That’s beyond retarded lmao.

I just roll them now because I heard you are stuck with Minox or you lose the gains. What else does it do that is bad?

I just roll them now because I heard you are stuck with Minox or you lose the gains. What else does it do that is bad?

From what I've heard it fucks up your skin which is why I keep my minoxidil in the scalp, scalp skin being meh doesn't matter cause the hair covers it up. But on the eyebrows there's a higher chance of the stuff leaking out into the surrounding facial skin and that being meh is not good.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
From what I've heard it fucks up your skin which is why I keep my minoxidil in the scalp, scalp skin being meh doesn't matter cause the hair covers it up. But on the eyebrows there's a higher chance of the stuff leaking out into the surrounding facial skin and that being meh is not good.
Fucks up your skin in what way?

works but takes months. More than 6 months I mean. The truth is that I am trying to regrow hair that was lost due to overplucking, so some follicles are just dead. I have also experienced random hair growth above the eyebrows or beside them, getting close to the temples. And here the hair growth is much faster. Its annoying tbh, but its a price I must pay. Also If Im using minoxidil every day I get increased heart rate and even some pain or rarely panic attacks... Thats why Im taking a break at least once a week.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, quakociaptockh and Elvisandreaa
Fucks up your skin in what way?
Almost completely destroys collagen synthesis

But it shouldn't be too bad as long as you isolate the area of application to just your eyebrows, and apply a retinoid to your face.

• +1
Almost completely destroys collagen synthesis

But it shouldn't be too bad as long as you isolate the area of application to just your eyebrows, and apply a retinoid to your face.
Would this be permanent or temporary once you stop the minox?

It takes a long time, if you want to fast track nicer brows and have some extra cash get Microblading (you can customize etc.). Make sure not to make it TOO neat or else it looks gay
That guy's still looks bad ^, but he should made the longer and it's an improvement.

Disclaimer, I haven't gotten it, but have seen great results from people ik irl.

• +1
Reactions: EndlessHunger, Dionysus and SOS-Sonic
im alllergic to minox AMA.
gay earth

• So Sad
Reactions: paranakee
works but takes months. More than 6 months I mean. The truth is that I am trying to regrow hair that was lost due to overplucking, so some follicles are just dead. I have also experienced random hair growth above the eyebrows or beside them, getting close to the temples. And here the hair growth is much faster. Its annoying tbh, but its a price I must pay. Also If Im using minoxidil every day I get increased heart rate and even some pain or rarely panic attacks... Thats why Im taking a break at least once a week.
How l9ng do you reccomend for eyebrows?