wheat waffles must be joking....

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
WW saying that if your a manlet you should not hit the gym because its "compensating" just lol at this delusion.

whats the alternative being a skinny manlet pushover that nobody respect?

then hes saying the same stuff about lanklets. like wtf. even if you are a lanklet you should still try

and just lol if you dont think that a shirtless pic on tinder if you are ripped would give you much more chances

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: potentialzaddy and thecel
WW saying that if your a manlet you should not hit the gym because its "compensating" just lol at this delusion.
I agree with you. Gymmaxxed manlet mogs wimp manlet.

But really it barely matters and may not worth the effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, thecel and Deleted member 25323

worth the effort. if a female see your ripped body on picture some girls would want you

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Your first mistake was turning on a wheat waffles video. Your second mistake was sitting through the video, watching every second, and taking his word seriously. JFL hes the worst blackpiller on youtube

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 25965 and Deleted member 25323
manlets need to find tall chicks with dom fetishes

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

not worth the stress and loosing your hair faster. There is a difference in actually being tough and being a bitch nigga lifting weights all day and stuffing your face calling yourself an alpha male. I used to lift weights all the time and am way tougher than when I used to lift weights

WW turned into a bluepill channel after he blew up since the heat was on him. His channel is a joke now.

i mean if youre a turbo manlet youre not gonna get a lot of play regardless but you should for your health and so you can hold your own if bigger guys try to push you around