Wheat Waffles Rated Me

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
And this guy is known for his harsh ratings so you know it's legit lol...

Rating2

Rating

He basically confirms that i'm a tyronelite lol. I didn't post the flaws but I'm willing to post them if anyone is curious :blackpill::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, Deleted member 8869, oldcelloser and 9 others
:lul:

just fucking cut the flaws out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, goat2x, never_lucky and 10 others
fucking idiot he just wrote a bunch of buzzwords

• +1
Reactions: Sphinx and Deleted member 14543
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
fucking idiot he just wrote a bunch of buzzwords
ofc. he has dozens of orders and it's evident that's is particular to my case since it matches up IRL. My biggest compliments are my eyes IRL and him mentioning them being my best feature is pretty spot on lol.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and bankrolls
Jesus.. how much did you pay this nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, looksmaxxtocope, CristianT and 3 others
Jesus.. how much did you pay this nigga
$35. I blew $1k last week so that's light money. Making that tech money makes me feel like a baller now lol :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Aqua and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, CristianT, Deleted member 14543 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 14543, hebbewem and 3 others
scammed
also he doesnt rate very harsh
I've watched all of his vids lol. When he was doing the debates, men that I would personally rate higher, he gave them 1-3 stars less on the PSL scale. I think he is pretty brutal and slightly even autistic in his ratings sometimes lol but I think most of it is pretty accurate compared to alot of other delusional blackpillers, especially since he's not one of those "it's over" type autists :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Aqua, LooksmaxxHopeful and 3 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 9670
$35. I blew $1k last week so that's light money. Making that tech money makes me feel like a baller now lol :lul:
Jfl if you spent 35$ on that shit, I could give you a complete analysis of your looks for 10$

Because of inflation 35$ USD is a shit-ton of money here in Brazil, could buy LEDs to my room, height insoles and colored contact lenses

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 360°, Deleted member 15977, Deleted member and 5 others
His conclusions lmfao:

Rating4

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Imagine paying some aspie youtuber for validation. A simple brutal self-awareness cost nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, koalendo, Deleted member 14978 and 4 others
He has a greycel-tier understanding of aesthetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, TsarTsar444, oldcelloser and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Aqua, AscendingHero and 4 others
shit rater tbh hes rated dudes that are 5/10 a 7 from what ive seen
not saying you're a 5 just saying hes a shit rater

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 7725, AscendingHero and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
And this guy is known for his harsh ratings so you know it's legit lol...

View attachment 1398289

View attachment 1398290

He basically confirms that i'm a tyronelite lol. I didn't post the flaws but I'm willing to post them if anyone is curious :blackpill::lul:
Nigga we the same level in aesthetics. I'm dark skin anyways. I paid for the cheapest service. My flaws are quite evident to me and I don't need him to point them out.

Screen Shot 2021 11 02 at 12042 PM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, AscendingHero, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
lmfao i'll post them if you want to see

View attachment 1398301
How is your gonion angle too steep if he said you had a long ramus? He must be saying your ramus is above average but not ideal?

He told me my long ramus was also one of my best features, but he didn't say gonion angle too steep.

Btw I got rated 5/10 BUT he said I could reach 6 (maybe 7) through gym-maxxing, as my bf% was the biggest face flaw he listed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Where can I contact him to rate me?

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 12234 and .👽.

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua, LooksmaxxHopeful and thegoat
Online dating exist just use that as a rating

• +1
sometimes I think it'd be fun to take down that john anthony scammer dude lol. Test the power of the looksmax forum. flag vids, non stop trolling, linking his embarrassing stuff that he tries to hide non stop etc! lmao. Back when bodybuilding.com had a really funny misc section, we all worked together to troll various youtubers and streamers and stuff who none of us liked. Was fun. Looksmax needs that

• +1
Reactions: Aqua
I've watched all of his vids lol. When he was doing the debates, men that I would personally rate higher, he gave them 1-3 stars less on the PSL scale. I think he is pretty brutal and slightly even autistic in his ratings sometimes lol but I think most of it is pretty accurate compared to alot of other delusional blackpillers, especially since he's not one of those "it's over" type autists :lul:
Probably because he doesn't want a 1 star review on Fiverr which would fuck up his only source of income. If that's you in your avi then you're probably not a 7, no offense.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Probably because he doesn't want a 1 star review on Fiverr which would fuck up his only source of income. If that's you in your avi then you're probably not a 7, no offense.
Another coping incel. Like I said, 40+ bodycount and over half were from HTNs, staceylites, and staceys. I attract HTNs pretty easily. And with a little effort, I pull staceylites and sometimes stacies (especially white ones). If I was a complete manwhore, my bodycount would easily be over 100 lol. But I just keep a few FWBs and fuckbuddies and switch them out every couple months when I get bored. So far so good.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua
Another coping incel. Like I said, 40+ bodycount and over half were from HTNs, staceylites, and staceys. I attract HTNs pretty easily. And with a little effort, I pull staceylites and sometimes stacies (especially white ones). If I was a complete manwhore, my bodycount would easily be over 100 lol. But I just keep a few FWBs and fuckbuddies and switch them out every couple months when I get bored. So far so good.
What's your point? You're black. You can fuck tons of girls just off that. If I was black with the same PSL I would be a gigaslayer.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Aqua, Xangsane and 2 others
What's your point? You're black. You can fuck tons of girls just off that. If I was black with the same PSL I would be a gigaslayer.
True. Cant deny the nichepill and BBC halo lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Aqua and Deleted member 7725
Is that you in your pfp? If so Def tryonelite
Yah. My lower third and eye area push me into the tyronelite category (my skull shape/side profile is also warrior-like/masculine). Women will literally just stare at me and my eyes and it's the main compliment I get. I don't show it in my pfp to prevent a dox JFL but if you saw my eye area you would say based on that alone that im above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984
ay you shouldve jst asked one of us to rate u for free bruh

that means you're actually gigatyrone in the face :lul: since he severely underrates black guys and overates asians/curries apparently
remember the skinny fat normie asian who got rated a 7/10 :soy:...hed have 0 matches in the US guaranteed
weird racial biases on this ginger.jpg :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Dm me your face I wanna see this Tyronelite

If that’s you in your PFP your not that much height than me yet laziness and NTpill destroys whatever chances I have at slaying. I’ll admit though foids also complaint my eyes a lot and occanly when out a subhuman-stacylite foid will tell me I’m hot randomly. Still the only IOI is P in V so I never take it srs

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and oldcelloser
Dm me your face I wanna see this Tyronelite

If that’s you in your PFP your not that much height than me yet laziness and NTpill destroys whatever chances I have at slaying. I’ll admit though foids also complaint my eyes a lot and occanly when out a subhuman-stacylite foid will tell me I’m hot randomly. Still the only IOI is P in V so I never take it srs
I'm only 5'9 and barely NT. I hate talking to strangers and stick to my friend group. If you are sub-HTN, being NT is pretty much a must tho. You live in the UK so IDK much about the culture to offer help. Seems it's harder to date there overall compared to the USA.

that means you're actually gigatyrone in the face :lul: since he severely underrates black guys and overates asians/curries apparently
remember the skinny fat normie asian who got rated a 7/10 :soy:...hed have 0 matches in the US guaranteed
weird racial biases on this ginger.jpg :feelsuhh:
jfl. Nah my side profile isn't tyrone-tier. I have a good front but my side is only slightly above average. I'm not delusional. I think a 7 is fair (7.5 at best). At most, i'm a high-tier tyronelite. I had my fair share of being given the tyrone treatment tho.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur