When a mod thinks he’s high IQ because people dick ride him all day

What I look like doesn’t change reality. I could be a Chad or a subhuman. It wouldn’t matter. You retards think @Orc is automatically correct due to knowing what he looks like.

How about focus on the science rather than the one stating it.
the way you look is a reflection of your underlying health.

Got anything to back up this claim? Srs

>Average calorie values of 2,400 calories for an adult modern human male41; 4,070 calories for an adult Neanderthal male58; and 3,788.5 calories for a Pleistocene adult Anatomically Modern Human male58 were used to represent the amount of daily energy expenditure.

humans are on every continent, every island capable of supporting a population, and have been there since before modern methods of transport.

Or they could simply go and learn human physiology like I did. You realize that people can “lose fat” while still eating carbohydrates right? And the mass media would think that’s the perfect diet.

However, you can not outrun the glycation damage that will occur from the carbohydrates which all break down into sugar.
cancer cells cannot proliferate and survive unless they obtain sufficient levels of the 20 proteinogenic amino acids.

meat and dairy increases igf 1 which increases cell division, and more cell division automatically means higher risk of cancer.

• +1
Reactions: mfk
"corrupt" as if they are gettijg bribed jfl

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Carbohydrates all break down into glucose except for fructose. They cause glycation which is when sugar binds to proteins and alters the structure of them. This is what accelerates aging, diseases, and death.

Humans are carnivores whether people like that or not. Plants don’t want you to eat them. They use poison to defend themselves.
Where do you get the vitamins and stuff

meat and dairy increases igf 1 which increases cell division, and more cell division automatically means higher risk of cancer.
False. Risk is derived from cause and effect. Do you have a 100% controlled study where genotypical and phenotypical humans were locked in a laboratory for multiple decades to prove that? I’ll wait. No I won’t, because it doesn’t exist.

So stop making cause and effect statements where there is NONE.

Last edited:
Why argue? Just post body. @Orc will be perpetually correct until you prove you mog him physique wise with your vast nutritional knowledge

• +1
Reactions: maarda and mfk
Why argue? Just post body. @Orc will be perpetually correct until you prove you mog him physique wise with your vast nutritional knowledge
Being a body builder doesn’t qualify you as a nutritionist. Fucking idiot.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Loveland
Risk is derived from cause and effect. Do you have a 100% controlled study where genotypical and phenotypical humans were locked in a laboratory for multiple decades to prove that?
the increase in igf-1 is measurable in the blood right after consumption, they don't need to be in a lab for that for decades.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
This low IQ and incompetent faggot really tried to educate me on human physiology. He just lost all credibility regarding human nutrition the moment he said this.

Why are we giving these idiots mod? I IQ mog you into the shadow realm @Orc. Don’t try it.

View attachment 3206447
Hes stupid in every topic and says the most retarded shi then i see a tonne of mindless faggots liking his shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, cannotbeasked, Debetro and 3 others
Being a body builder doesn’t qualify you as a nutritionist. Fucking idiot.
Sure, but it definitely gives you some credibility. Otherwise every other fat fuck like yourself can flap their gums about nutritional bullshit

• +1
the increase in igf-1 is measurable in the blood right after consumption, they don't need to be in a lab for that for decades.
1. You’re associating eating meat to increasing cancer, which is false.

2. How does that disprove that we are carnivores? How does that prove we are omnivores? Are you suggesting we go vegan?

3. Have you ever heard of the Randle Cycle?

• +1

>The result is a relatively broad range of 25–40 yr for the hypothetical life span of Neanderthal adults

>An assessment of the available Late Pleistocene adult skeletal remains—those that can be assigned ages at death during the prime reproductive decades between approximately 20 and 40 y

Just because they were forced to overexert themselves to survive, does not mean it's what you're supposed to do as a human being.

Over if you don't think their overexertive lifestyle didn't contribute to such low lifespan.

• +1
Sure, but it definitely gives you some credibility. Otherwise every other fat fuck like yourself can flap their gums about nutritional bullshit
Credible according to who on the basis of what?

Last edited:
  • +1

>The result is a relatively broad range of 25–40 yr for the hypothetical life span of Neanderthal adults

>An assessment of the available Late Pleistocene adult skeletal remains—those that can be assigned ages at death during the prime reproductive decades between approximately 20 and 40 y

Just because they were forced to overexert themselves to survive, does not mean it's what you're supposed to do as a human being.

Over if you don't think their overexertive lifestyle didn't contribute to such low lifespan.
tdlr?

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
False

Mike Israetel is a body builder and is so fucking wrong it’s laughable

People love making this stuff sound more difficult than it is. If calories are not the correct measurement for food intake. Then what is? Try giving a clear answer on this.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
People love making this stuff sound more difficult than it is. If calories are not the correct measurement for food intake. Then what is? Try giving a clear answer on this.
There is no accurate measurement for the energy that’s consisted in the food. That’s the whole reason why use “calories”, which is the heat produced from the food.

Calories can not be used for metabolic purposes.

• +1
There is no accurate measurement for the energy that’s consisted in the food. That’s the whole reason why use “calories”, which is the heat produced from the food.

Calories can not be used for metabolic purposes.
Well yeah you can’t be a 100% accurate with this kind of stuff.

But isn’t it the closest thing to track food intake with? Without having to do guess work and all that.

But isn’t it the closest thing to track food intake with? Without having to do guess work and all that.
1. “Close” according to who? Appeal to authority.

2. Science is based upon hard outcomes, not associations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loveland and DarkAscender
1. You’re associating eating meat to increasing cancer, which is false.
every piece of literature would agree with me on this.

more cell division ultimately means your risk of cancer goes up, tall people also have increased cancer risk due to this.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and nofap
False

Mike Israetel is a body builder and is so fucking wrong it’s laughable

he doesn't look good so he's not a bodybuilder despite trying to be one.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

more cell division ultimately means your risk of cancer goes up, tall people also have increased cancer risk due to this.
Last time I’m going to say this. Risk is derived from a cause and effect study.

The “literature” is full of misinformation, propaganda created by misanthropists, charlatans, and Dunning-Kruger sufferers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, cannotbeasked and Debetro
he doesn't look good so he's not a bodybuilder despite trying to be one.
I’m not saying you’re wrong, but that’s your opinion. He clearly lifts.

This low IQ and incompetent faggot really tried to educate me on human physiology. He just lost all credibility regarding human nutrition the moment he said this.

Why are we giving these idiots mod? I IQ mog you into the shadow realm @Orc. Don’t try it.

View attachment 3206447
Halft truth half water
He has some shitty posta full of gibberish but also has some rlly good high iq posts

Halft truth half water
He has some shitty posta full of gibberish but also has some rlly good high iq posts
Not in the field of human nutrition it seems.

• +1
Reactions: matt142
The “literature” is full of misinformation, propaganda created by misanthropists, charlatans, and Dunning-Kruger sufferers
Could say the same about you
How are you so certain you’re right?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
OP's definition of calories is very astute

I always wondered why I keep burning my mouth on apples :feelswat:

OP's definition of calories is very astute

I always wondered why I keep burning my mouth on apples :feelswat:
You’re just a fucking moron.

The human body is an open thermodynamic system, not a closed one.

this argument is extremely bad, there is no human that will consistently eat the same things for decades in reality, so a study based on them doing so would not have any applications in reality.

I can prove my diet is healthy through health markers and you cannot.
What’s your diet

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Does it explain what type of meat there eating and milk there drinking
Grass feed meat or non pasteurized milk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts

Correct, thank you, working out doesn't only cause cell division but also inflammation lol

Your body tracks it for you

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
So basically track the amount of weight you gain/lose weekly on a diet or something?
You don’t have to track anything. Your genetics have survived millions of years without the aid of tracking anything.

Just eat to satiety 1 time a day through enough animal protein and animal fat. Your body will let you know when it’s time to stop eating.

If you eat carbohydrates, your satiety signals will not work properly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, greywind and DarkAscender
Retard, you can not burn heat energy. Calories are heat.
Calories are a unit of energy equivalent to the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 °C

Saying calories are simply heat is ignorant of misinformative.

So basically track the amount of weight you gain/lose weekly on a diet or something?
If you eat the right stuff your body knows if its eaten too much or not, hunger exists for a reason, feeling full does too

• +1
Reactions: greywind, DarkAscender and Never Get Up
Calories are a unit of energy equivalent to the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 °C

Saying calories are simply heat is ignorant of misinformative.

View attachment 3206447
Calories are just a unit used to measure the energy in food. If you eat ''excess calories'' (which i'm guessing means above maintanence) your body will store that energy as fat

Calories are just a unit used to measure the energy in food. If you eat ''excess calories'' (which i'm guessing means above maintanence) your body will store that energy as fat
False. Absolutely incorrect.

Calories are the heat energy produced from eating the food, not the energy in the food itself.

You use energy for more than just heat...
You can not absorb heat energy for metabolic processes idiot. Go look into the category called “calories” on my thread.

You can not absorb heat energy for metabolic processes idiot. Go look into the category called “calories” on my thread.

Heat is a form of energy. But you dont eat the 'heat' in the food. The calories in food is chemical energy. Your body uses that energy not just for heat. If you just want me to use Joule instead of calorie than just say so. But it is basically the same thing.
You are right you dont absorb heat energy but you absorb food with chemical energy which is turned into other forms of energy. You eat the food whith energy in it which you can then burn off. When you burn the food you use the calories that are in it.
So maybe dont call it excess calories but who cares. It is just a technicallity.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055