When a mod thinks he’s high IQ because people dick ride him all day

Ok yea it’s a measurement of energy (Joules) in a food but just because it is assigned a value does not mean it is heat in it’s preform aka 1000cals of cream isn’t necessarily hotter than 100 cals of fruit
It's not use to measure food and if it was 1000 cal>100cal no matter what food you put down

Ok yea it’s a measurement of energy (Joules) in a food but just because it is assigned a value does not mean it is heat in it’s preform aka 1000cals of cream isn’t necessarily hotter than 100 cals of fruit
Calories are the measurement of the heat produced from the food, not the energy in the food itself.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
ngl i dont understand any of the shit theyre saying

Calories are the measurement of the heat produced from the food, not the energy in the food itself.
It’s the energy in the food released which produces the heat that is the measurement. It’s like how a circuit can have voltage across it but be 0 at a junction.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Offensive Bias, sigma ✰, cannotbeasked and 6 others
You’re arguing on semantics
Oh yeah I ate a meter of food and if you say I can't use it as a accurate measurement than your arguing semantics

It’s the energy in the food released which produces the heat that is the measurement. It’s like how a circuit can have voltage across it but be 0 at a junction.
False

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
1. Science is based on hard out comes derived from cause and effect, not associations.
hard outcome of this thread: you are unable to demonstrate you are healthy.

Go 3 months without working out while continuing to eat carbohydrates to see what happens to your body composition.
you've been on your diet for longer than that now and still have nothing to show for it.

lack of exercise is extremely unhealthy for humans, since they are evolved to burn 3-5k calories a day, this does not demonstrate anything.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, greywind, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
High IQ only
Nah not necessarily. This has nothing to do with IQ. Its just that I havent done any research in this subject. Thats why I dont understand some of the terms. If you ask me some other things you would find out I know a lot

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and mfk
hard outcome of this thread: you are unable to demonstrate you are healthy.

you've been on your diet for longer than that now and still have nothing to show for it.
Hard outcome of your cranium: Empty

You’ve been lied to your entire life and still believe in propaganda.

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
IMG 4028

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, sigma ✰, anthony111553 and 3 others
Uses punctuation
Has 35 solutions
3 rep ratio

He might be high IQ

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, mfk and PsychoH
Energy converts. Calculation using heat method is easier to control keeping other variables constant.

Uses punctuation
Has 35 solutions
3 rep ratio

He might be high IQ
Because he showed who he is on an incel forum. Of course you’ll get rep and attention. Most people will never do that.

He doesn’t even capitalize most of his sentences. High IQ where?

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and wsada
Hard outcome of your cranium: Empty

You’ve been lied to your entire life and still believe in propaganda.
I don't need to believe I have quantitative, observable, tested values for my health and you do not.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, anthony111553, cannotbeasked and 7 others
I don't need to believe I have quantitative, observable, tested values for my health and you do not.
According to who on the basis of what? Sounds like you’re appealing to authority.

bro thinks he's smarter while saying carbs are bad they are needed @Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: greywind and NZb6Air
Because he showed who he is on an incel forum. Of course you’ll get rep and attention. Most people will never do that.

He doesn’t even capitalize most of his sentences. High IQ where?
Autists are higher IQ

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: greywind, |Daddy_Zygos|, PsychoH and 1 other person
The answer here is just ‘the metrics are all bullshit’. There’s no winning this one, if you throw out all data which disagrees with you you’ll get there.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, cannotbeasked, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
bro thinks he's smarter while saying carbs are bad they are needed @Never Get Up
So why haven’t I died 8 months ago when I went carnivore?

Essential - “absolutely necessary; extremely important.”

Carbohydrates are not only not essential for human survival, they are detrimental. Go look into the Randle Cycle you idiot.

Carbohydrates are not only not essential for human survival, they are detrimental. Go look into the Randle Cycle you idiot.

What's so bad about plants

According to who on the basis of what? Sounds like you’re appealing to authority.
the current guidelines for blood values are from decades of trial and error in disease management.

we don't know whether you're dying since you refuse to post your body or health markers.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, cannotbeasked, greywind and 4 others

What’s a long thriving population in long term year round ketosis?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
What's so bad about plants
Carbohydrates all break down into glucose except for fructose. They cause glycation which is when sugar binds to proteins and alters the structure of them. This is what accelerates aging, diseases, and death.

Humans are carnivores whether people like that or not. Plants don’t want you to eat them. They use poison to defend themselves.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
No hate but do you have any type of degree in nutritional science?
Degree doesn't co relate with facts, but again he doesn't show his face here so I think he's not credible

the current guidelines for blood values are from decades of trial and error in disease management.
The guidelines made by who? Give me a name. Appeal to authority once again.

Degree doesn't co relate with facts, but again he doesn't show his face here so I think he's not credible
What I look like doesn’t change reality. I could be a Chad or a subhuman. It wouldn’t matter. You retards think @Orc is automatically correct due to knowing what he looks like.

How about focus on the science rather than the one stating it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and psychomandible
Carbohydrates all break down into glucose except for fructose. They cause glycation which is when sugar binds to proteins and alters the structure of them. This is what accelerates aging, diseases, and death.

Humans are carnivores whether people like that or not. Plants don’t want you to eat them. They use poison to defend themselves.
Is it good to eat fibers ?

I know but I was just wandering

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
What I look like doesn’t change reality. I could be a Chad or a subhuman. It wouldn’t matter. You retards think @Orc is automatically correct due to knowing what he looks like.

How about focus on the science rather than the one stating it.
Never disagreed with u tho, i just said it would have been better to see your transformation and that would motivate others to change their diet even more

lack of exercise is extremely unhealthy for humans, since they are evolved to burn 3-5k calories a day, this does not demonstrate anything.
Got anything to back up this claim? Srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, |Daddy_Zygos| and Never Get Up
Never disagreed with u tho, i just said it would have been better to see your transformation and that would motivate others to change their diet even more
Or they could simply go and learn human physiology like I did. You realize that people can “lose fat” while still eating carbohydrates right? And the mass media would think that’s the perfect diet.

However, you can not outrun the glycation damage that will occur from the carbohydrates which all break down into sugar.

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
No. Avoid all fiber. It is that which causes constipation, colon dysfunction, and bloating.
This may be the stupidest shit I have seen all day :lul::lul:. When I wasnt eating fiber I had constipation and bloating. When I ate fiber (through beans) my constipation and bloating ended @Orc

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, sigma ✰, greywind and 4 others
True enough ig, but it's a incel forum so you lost all credibility when he have a chad tier bidelt pfp
Or they could simply go and learn human physiology like I did. You realize that people can “lose fat” while still eating carbohydrates right? And the mass media would think that’s the perfect diet.

However, you can not outrun the glycation damage that will occur from the carbohydrates which all break down into sugar.

So no oats ? How is milk ? Do you have a diet plan ?
Carnivore. Eat only muscle meat and the associated fats of animals. Avoid everything else. That is what we evolved to eat.

This may be the stupidest shit I have seen all day :lul::lul:. When I wasnt eating fiber I had constipation and bloating. When I ate fiber (through beans) my constipation and bloating ended @Orc
False

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnBaza
brother stop playing w mods even if your right or wrong they can ban you in this right second and nobody can save you, not being rough, just want to make you remember that, not worth getting banned over ts
lol mods aren't allowed to ban without reason. r-right?

Carnivore. Eat only muscle meat and the associated fats of animals. Avoid everything else. That is what we evolved to eat.
Is chicken muscle meat ? Sounds expensive as shit to only eat muscle meat

Silence!

Just finished making some deliciouso carbohydrate smelling and carbohydrate tasting food as I can't gain weight for shit due to my fast metabolism so in my case it's beneficial whether you like it or not
:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: mfk and DarkAscender