When a mod thinks he’s high IQ because people dick ride him all day

Heat is a form of energy. But you dont eat the 'heat' in the food. The calories in food is chemical energy. Your body uses that energy not just for heat. If you just want me to use Joule instead of calorie than just say so. But it is basically the same thing.
You are right you dont absorb heat energy but you absorb food with chemical energy which is turned into other forms of energy. You eat the food whith energy in it which you can then burn off. When you burn the food you use the calories that are in it.
So maybe dont call it excess calories but who cares. It is just a technicallity.
Calories are not chemical energy. Lmao stop talking nutrition asap.

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix and Never Get Up
This low IQ and incompetent faggot really tried to educate me on human physiology. He just lost all credibility regarding human nutrition the moment he said this.

Why are we giving these idiots mod? I IQ mog you into the shadow realm @Orc. Don’t try it.

View attachment 3206447
you should be mod op:yes:

fix your calcim to phosphorus ratio then we'll talk :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
cancer cells cannot proliferate and survive unless they obtain sufficient levels of the 20 proteinogenic amino acids.

meat and dairy increases igf 1 which increases cell division, and more cell division automatically means higher risk of cancer.
You are arguing in terms of health and longevity. But for ideal robustness you can agree a diet which ends up increasing growth factors, cholesterol and saturated fat storage is good, right?

“just eat howevwr many calories u want bro it wont affect how fat you are”:feelskek:what kinda dumbass opinion is thT

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, sigma ✰ and maarda
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Who’s your avi :feelsgood::ogre:?
Megan Ewing

I want to have that glowing skin luckily I have the same caramel skin tone

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and truthhurts
I don't always agree with everything he says and outright am against some of the things he speaks about but you and your "just eat meat bro" shit is getting old buddy boyo, give it a rest.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
“just eat howevwr many calories u want bro it wont affect how fat you are”:feelskek:what kinda dumbass opinion is thT
You can not eat heat energy.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Calories is a unit of energy. That is just physics not even nutrition
if you were smart enough, you’d realize we are debating both calories and what’s the optimal way of eating for humans.

I don't always agree with everything he says and outright am against some of the things he speaks about but you and your "just eat meat bro" shit is getting old buddy boyo, give it a rest.
Whether you like it or not, humans are carnivores. Every species has a specific way of eating and that is ours.

You’re just trying to justify your sugar addiction via carbohydrates. If you eat carbohydrates even after I educated you, then you are not only incompetent on human physiology, you are also not a looksmaxer.

You can neither consume or burn calories. They are photons of light.
no nigga they are not photons of light lol

brutal how you bad your physics knowledge is, meanwhile you keep using the terminology

heat relates to the frequency (energy level) of the vibrations of molecules

no nigga they are not photons of light lol

brutal how you bad your physics knowledge is, meanwhile you keep using the terminology

heat relates to the frequency (energy level) of the vibrations of molecules