when are your bets that masterbreeder will die of sepsis due to his self buccal face removal

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
my guess is 2 weeks imo

I remember one dude doing it a while back on here too lol. You have to actually be so low-inhib on top of being actually braindead.

The worst part is that in all likelyhood he won't end up symetrical either, AND EVEN if he does he will age like shit. You need buccal fat

I'm guessing he's in the hospital rn
poor guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Greypiller and LooksThinker
@masterbreeder wtf?

its over for that nigga tbh hes most likely gonna die, if he doesnt, hes gonna be ugly as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and PsychoDsk
its over for that nigga tbh hes most likely gonna die, if he doesnt, hes gonna be ugly as fuck
who tf turns 15 and thinks it's a good idea to cut his face open just to remove some fat JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Greypiller, PseduoAryan, LooksThinker and 1 other person
who tf turns 15 and thinks it's a good idea to cut his face open just to remove some fat JFL
hes fucking like 22 too
this nigga joined the forum, 22 days later cuts his face open jfl
has like 300 posts or 500

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Greypiller, PsychoDsk and LooksThinker
I remember one dude doing it a while back on here too lol. You have to actually be so low-inhib on top of being actually braindead.

The worst part is that in all likelyhood he won't end up symetrical either, AND EVEN if he does he will age like shit. You need buccal fat
even as a sub5 w no funds i would never do something as retarded as cut my own face open to try and become more attractive . hes gonna look horrid now and hes gonna have scars aswell if he survives

nigga at 15 i was like playing cod and shit w my friends , and this nigga is cutting his face open to become more attractive💀

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
even as a sub5 w no funds i would never do something as retarded as cut my own face open to try and become more attractive . hes gonna look horrid now and hes gonna have scars aswell if he survives
I mean, if I knew I:

1) Wouldn't harm myself

2) Wouldn't get caught

3) Would actually look better

I'd give it a second thought. Considering this dude has no guarantee out of these 3, he must be stupid