When did u start noticing your zygos?

D

Deleted member 744

Iron
Im currently 16, been hard mewing for the past few weeks and i've wondered when did any of u start noticing changes in your zygomatic bones?

they dont necessarily oviously stick out of your face unless in alright lighting, but they just hold your whole face together in a piece. very important.

they dont necessarily oviously stick out of your face unless in alright lighting, but they just hold your whole face together in a piece. very important.
i meant when did anyone who had /has been hard mewing started to see changes? from what i have read they should eventually move forward as a part of ur whole face growing forwards im just not sure if the changes come quickly

Since when does mewing change the zygomatic bones?

When I had 6% body fat and saw my window reflection. The light was perfect and I was miring my zyros for 1 minute.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
It mostly depends on angles but I got it when I was 16

@nok I didn't have prominent zygos till I was 18 and a half, almost 19

like 5 months ago or some shit so around 18

lose weight and atrophy your cheek muscles with proper swallowing (do not suck while you swallow, might be hard for you specifically - roasted) and you should see them

i pretty much have hollow cheeks when i'm under lightening and when i see my reflex in dark windows, but most of the time i don't have them. i also think i'm a skinny fat. would losing bf make my cheeks hollow all the time?

i pretty much have hollow cheeks when i'm under lightening and when i see my reflex in dark windows, but most of the time i don't have them. i also think i'm a skinny fat. would losing bf make my cheeks hollow all the time?
it would help, it's not guaranteed but it's the most important thing

Recently tbh. I may have just noticed them be ause I learned what they are tho lol

A few months ago, 18, only when my water retention is low.

lose weight and atrophy your cheek muscles with proper swallowing (do not suck while you swallow, might be hard for you specifically - roasted) and you should see them
Yeah i am using only my tongue to chew and move the bolus since i got into mewing, also im low bf% and gymcelling.

The only noticeable problems for me at my face are pimples and redness and lack of hollow cheeks which im hoping hard mewing / forward growth will fix. I do have pretty good forward growth imo