When did you realize your IQ wasn't very high ?

Yuhbwoynadia

Yuhbwoynadia

Gold
I tried to take the SAT to get into a college and got a mere 860 I retried the test and got a 980 the only college that accepted my application
wanted 33k in student loans

So no college since i aint becoming a debt cuck

So I went to do the asvab to get into the military and I scored under 30 and failed to get in I would retry the asvab test again after being tutored and would score a 43
I was happy then I found out ppl with a GED need to score a 50 to get into the coast guard

feels-good-man-film.jpg

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17791
not being able to breeze thru school is a pretty good indicator of low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17791 and Yuhbwoynadia
not effortlessly passing through grad school and thinking i could cram for it last minute

i think my iq is like 120-125 though.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Yuhbwoynadia
not effortlessly passing through grad school and thinking i could cram for it last minute

i think my iq is like 120-125 though.
If you got into grad school depending on majors your iq is definitely over 100

• So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
If you got into grad school depending on majors your iq is definitely over 100
i failed out of it tho and stopped attending classes

how are oyu actually dumb what do you do now? im surprised a legit dumb person would post here ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
i failed out of it tho and stopped attending classes

how are oyu actually dumb what do you do now? im surprised a legit dumb person would post here ngl
If you got their yuh can def finish it ....

Never had an actual job I just know how to survive been a barber or did other hustles

School is easy.

I did fuck all for grade 11 and 12 and was at like 50% on average. I did the final exams which made up half my marks and I aced them (because I decided to do some cramming), so I ended up with like a B.

I got into uni and it's not too hard.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
School is easy.

I did fuck all for grade 11 and 12 and was at like 50% on average. I did the final exams which made up half my marks and I aced them (because I decided to do some cramming), so I ended up with like a B.

I got into uni and it's not too hard.
a1c71.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Clark69 and Deleted member 17791
when i took an iq test
ive taken three and my average or full scale iq was 113
over for my slightly above average ass

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
not being able to breeze thru school is a pretty good indicator of low iq
I usually missed 2-3 days of school every week since the 6th grade because I would always skip, I don’t remember a single time I did homework or spent more than an hour on a project, also rarely did class work, would just talk to friends, use my phone or go to the bathroom to vape.

I ended up getting graded 50%,60%,70%, and occasionally higher in classes up until 11th grade when I pretty much never went to class, ended up failing most of my classes that year and then failing all my classes in 12th grade because I dropped out.

I don’t think my iq is low, I just have zero motivation which is why I rot here and never leave my room.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
I usually missed 2-3 days of school every week since the 6th grade because I would always skip, I don’t remember a single time I did homework or spent more than an hour on a project, also rarely did class work, would just talk to friends, use my phone or go to the bathroom to vape.

I ended up getting graded 50%,60%,70%, and occasionally higher in classes up until 11th grade when I pretty much never went to class, ended up failing most of my classes that year and then failing all my classes in 12th grade because I dropped out.

I don’t think my iq is low, I just have zero motivation which is why I rot here and never leave my room.
Why so low motivation?

Why so low motivation?
Low T I think, and I’ve basically been LDARing my whole life, was never able to stay committed to sports, never able to keep a job longer than 4 months, I just stay in my room and rot and beat my dick all day. I want to change but every time I make progress I always end up going back to doing the same shit.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17791
Low T I think, and I’ve basically been LDARing my whole life, was never able to stay committed to sports, never able to keep a job longer than 4 months, I just stay in my room and rot and beat my dick all day. I want to change but every time I make progress I always end up going back to doing the same shit.
Damn, pretty shit.

Maybe destroy your computer. So you can't go back

I think i only fully realized it at 32yo

One of my classmates got the highest grades in the municipality, probably some of the highest in the country. He could get into any fucking university he wants. Havard, MIT, Princeton, it's all open to him.

NT too, not an autist like me.

That's when I realised I'd never be anything special, I just can't compete with monsters like that.

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead