When girls say "tall dark and handsome" do they mean just dark hair? or tanned skin too?(on a white guy ofc)

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
When girls say "tall dark and handsome" do they mean just dark hair? or tanned skin too?(on a white guy ofc)

Basically should a dark hair white guy stay white or tan aswell?

Or will that bring him over to ethnic territory?

Or is that okay because he's still white and has the white skin gene?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
They mean dark hair, dark eyebrows, and a slight tan, but still European. You don't even need a tan, just don't be pale like a vampiremaxxer.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Birdcell, Zylk and 21 others
bro youre single handedly responsible for my new sunbed and MT2 addiction.

I admit it ascends but at the same time I worry about collagen long term and not sure the trade off is worth it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: roguedisc, Pumanator, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
picture henry cavill age 20

• +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy and Richard_Hungwell
They mean dark hair, dark eyebrows, and a slight tan, but still European. You don't even need a tan, just don't be pale like a vampiremaxxer.

No they mean any guy who looks good the dark part is the handsome part why is this site so obessed on the white part seems sort of blue pilled ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Zylk, incel194012940 and 1 other person
No they mean any guy who looks good the dark part is the handsome part why is this site so obessed on the white part seems sort of blue pilled ngl
Could also mean a good looking bad boy with dark triad traits.

Could also mean a good looking bad boy with dark triad traits.

It just means a good looking dude who is forward grown enough to where a shadow is cast over his jaw to indicate his hollow cheeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zylk, weebcel, Lawton88 and 1 other person

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Smoke Fanboy, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
dark includes skin just not dravidian skin think michel morrone/ gandy tanned

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Sigmamale and currylightskin
This:

Original
Jonkorlookbook5

Dark thick hair, eyebrows, facial hair and an olive skin tone

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 19469, Smoke Fanboy and 1 other person
🤙🤙🤙🤙

Attachments

• images (2) (29).jpeg
    images (2) (29).jpeg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 15827
"tall, dark and handsome"

6'2+, dark (meaning olive skin, dark brown hair and dark eyebrows) and handsome meaning chad.

Ideally light eyes with this trope for maximum appeal but not a necessity.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Chadeep, eyes and 2 others
They mean Delon's coloring

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I always thought they were referring to long-limbed curries with an edge to their personality.

I'm talking about paki janitors doing tomfoolery in the women's bathroom 🙈🙉🙈

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
bro youre single handedly responsible for my new sunbed and MT2 addiction.

I admit it ascends but at the same time I worry about collagen long term and not sure the trade off is worth it
"youre over rating a tan bro"

the white gene is statistically worth a lot. most girls want white kids or mixed white kids. no girl wants to mix with an arab/paki/lightskin indian guy etc

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 19551
the white gene is statistically worth a lot. most girls want white kids or mixed white kids. no girl wants to mix with an arab/paki/lightskin indian guy etc

Arabs i saw yesterday mogged the whites to dust just coping with the top tiers of yout race is stupid compare individuals.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 17291, Xangsane and 2 others
That can mean from a certain kind of European look to a certain kind of ethnic look ...the darkest ethnics would look like Neymar or Paulo dybala or some tanned MOGGER looking Arab or curry (but that's pushing it)..they don't mean niggers (cause niggers are just black not dark) or 5.2 Dravidian janitor phenotypes cause they have phenotype failure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Arabs i saw yesterday mogged the whites to dust just coping with the top tiers of yout race is stupid compare individuals.
then why do studies show that all women prefer whites and most reject arabs based purely on their race

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy, Deleted member 17291 and Xangsane

Dark probably as in mysterious.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17829
lol I'm levantine Arab and I mog this subhuman @Predeterminism to death. He has one of thr shittiest white phenos that only self hating gooks like. Literally no Arab woman ever says she likes blonde men. They like white med men with thick swarthy brows, gandy would be ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
I'm levantine Arab
caged
no Arab woman ever says she likes blonde men
no man has ever said they want an arab woman. also i set my loc to tinder there and got 99+ in like 12 hours

He has one of thr shittiest white phenos that only self hating gooks like.
hmm yeah im considering dying and tanning for dimorphism. i think this would put me at ultra high SMV cos i have the whitest gene which is extremely valuable. especially to all ethnic women. but also have the dimorphic look.

also theres no tan and hair dye for your eye colour. with blue eyes im 1 in a million to all ethnic women. they worship me

• +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy and Deleted member 17291
then why do studies show that all women prefer whites and most reject arabs based purely on their race

Because whites on average look better but not all whites look good thats common sense really just being white doesnt mean much its just a higher likelihood of looking good.

Because whites on average look better but not all whites look good thats common sense really just being white doesnt mean much its just a higher likelihood of looking good.
but it wasnt just whites look slightly better so they get slightly more matches

it was like they reject ethnic men based purely on their race 95% of the time:lul:

i think u need to go read some blackpill studies bro, youve coped urself into a new dimension

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 17291
caged

no man has ever said they want an arab woman. also i set my loc to tinder there and got 99+ in like 12 hours

hmm yeah im considering dying and tanning for dimorphism. i think this would put me at ultra high SMV cos i have the whitest gene which is extremely valuable. especially to all ethnic women. but also have the dimorphic look.

also theres no tan and hair dye for your eye colour. with blue eyes im 1 in a million to all ethnic women. the worship me
LOL delusional cumskin virgin having delusions of grandeur because self hating deformed gook denisovan spawn match with him due to novelty. It's like a BBC fucking a lot of ugly white cows and thinking BBC theory is legit

I've seen your eye color, it literally looks BROWN lmfao. You have shit hued dark blue eyes, stop coping, they look like utter shit. You've admitted this yourself. You need eye color fraud just as much as a hazel eyed person

You don't look dimorphic at all. Looks like a narrow twink

Levantine Arab women are hot as fuck, they essentially look like half white/half Latina, but subhumans like you have to cope with SEA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
it was like they reject ethnic men based purely on their race 95% of the time:lul:
>ethnic men being rejected
>white European birth rates lower than ethnic birth rates
>indians more populated than Europe

Your own women aren't fucking you, which is why you feel the need to relocate and re-engineer your entire life around relocation. You are a subhuman REJECT

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Historically? It meant a white person with dark hair
But now people say it to mean whatever they want it to mean, so it could mean literally anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17829
LOL delusional cumskin virgin having delusions of grandeur because self hating deformed gook denisovan spawn match with him due to novelty.
my body count is like 9. yours is 0. and i meant arab women not gooks.

I've seen your eye color, it literally looks BROWN lmfao.
its over for me

keep writing paragraphs for me. next one you write im gonna find the statistic where 95% of women reject arabs purely based on their race

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 17291
>ethnic men being rejected
>white European birth rates lower than ethnic birth rates
>indians more populated than Europe

Your own women aren't fucking you, which is why you feel the need to relocate and re-engineer your entire life around relocation. You are a subhuman REJECT

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ethnic panic cope

indians mog me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
actually caging at ur cope of wanting to be tan when literally everyone has a tan who walks outside caging at u
so tan isnt good? and u do realise i live in the UK, we cant get a tan here no sun

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220

View attachment 1746967its over for me

keep writing paragraphs for me. next one you write im gonna find the statistic where 95% of women reject arabs purely based on their race
My body count is 0 :ROFLMAO:? Your mother hasn't told you about your new med bull daddy yet has she?

Constipated and squinting your brains out and your eye support is still laughable, invisible cuck eyebrows, zero zygos, zero browridge, just a seething angry incel taking a picture directly under the sun so his garbage A70 dark blue eyes show

I never said gulf Arabs are slayers retard, they look like Indians. And ofc Arabs and indians etc have no matching success in the west. No Arab woman in Arab land finds subhumans like you attractive. You'd be murdered lmfao, you look insanely low T. And BTW, whites are of course preferred, and even Arab men and Arab women want white looking kids, just not YOUR particular shitty cuck albino pheno. They want ITALIAN looking men

Go dig for your statistics incel boy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ethnic panic cope

indians mog me
Ethnics don't need to pay thousands of dollars to travel thousands of miles to get pussy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the fact that cumskins like you have deluded themselves so much to think that this is normal behavior or an indication of success is CAGGEEE

You're such an undesirable albino subhuman that you've been UTTERLY rejected by your own kind, rhat you need to locate to a different continent to a place where your dysgenic albino subhuman genes are viewed as novelty and interesting

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and FootLongDong
My body count is 0 :ROFLMAO:? Your mother hasn't told you about your new med bull daddy yet has she?

Constipated and squinting your brains out and your eye support is still laughable, invisible cuck eyebrows, zero zygos, zero browridge, just a seething angry incel taking a picture directly under the sun so his garbage A70 dark blue eyes show

I never said gulf Arabs are slayers retard, they look like Indians. And ofc Arabs and indians etc have no matching success in the west. No Arab woman in Arab land finds subhumans like you attractive. You'd be murdered lmfao, you look insanely low T. And BTW, whites are of course preferred, and even Arab men and Arab women want white looking kids, just not YOUR particular shitty cuck albino pheno. They want ITALIAN looking men

If I were you I wouldn't even mention body count or girls. Your dick is small and you are a short arab. It's about time you kneel down and respect the great Israeli nation

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others

@reptiles @GypsyEyes caging how much panic triggered paragraphs some beautiful light blue eyes and white skin can cause

pls write me another angry paragraph over my superior skin colour and eyes:LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy and Deleted member 17291
View attachment 1746979 @reptiles @GypsyEyes caging how much panic triggered paragraphs some beautiful light blue eyes and white skin can cause

pls write me another angry paragraph over my superior skin colour and eyes:LOL:
Ethnics have no dating success in the west, water is wet

But YOU are rejected by your own kind :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also no one can tell your eyes are blue unless you blast them under the sun kid, don't flatter yourself

If I were you I wouldn't even mention body count or girls. Your dick is small and you are a short arab. It's about time you kneel down and respect the great Israeli nation

@GypsyEyes arab women beg for my 7 inch BWC over your 4.3 incher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy, Deleted member 17291 and .*my*.

But YOU are rejected by your own kind :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also no one can tell your eyes are blue unless you blast them under the sun kid, don't flatter yourself
how am i rejected by my own kind when ive coomed in skinny white girl pussy 500+ times:p

with my 7 inch BWC

:p

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
how am i rejected by my own kind when ive coomed in skinny white girl pussy 500+ times:p

with my 7 inch BWC

View attachment 1746985:p
Only a subhuman sexually starved abused dog (which you admit) would relocate continents for pussy lol. It's funny how you act like all of your threads HOWLING in sexual starvation never existed, and you turn on narcy delusional cumskin mode when confronted about your dire incel situation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Inject your ass with melatonin and bake under the sun to get my skin you deformed the human :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

then why are you saying you mog me ? if you admit ethnics have 0 dating success?

and yes i get it, blonde may not be good. thats why im considering dying it.

at least ill be blue eyes+brown hair+white gene+7 incher

instead of black eyes and black hair & arab gene& 4 inch cock like you

wheres the mog? pls tell me so i can try improve myself

• +1
Only a subhuman sexually starved abused dog (which you admit) would relocate continents for pussy lol. It's funny how you act like all of your threads HOWLING in sexual starvation never existed, and you turn on narcy delusional cumskin mode when confronted about your dire incel situation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Inject your ass with melatonin and bake under the sun to get my skin you deformed the human :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yes of course getting pussy in the west isnt easy for me or anyone. especially not arabs. ive still coomed in white skinny pussy 500+ times. i just want things to be on tutorial mode and not have to work for it. at least i have that option. you dont. your life will forever be on impossible mode. because the white gene is valued and arab gene isnt

View attachment 1746967its over for me

Bruh, you really need to dye your eyebrows.

View attachment 1746988 then why are you saying you mog me ? if you admit ethnics have 0 dating success?

and yes i get it, blonde may not be good. thats why im considering dying it.

at least ill be blue eyes+brown hair+white gene+7 incher

instead of black eyes and black hair & arab gene& 4 inch cock like you

wheres the mog? pls tell me so i can try improve myself
Do you think you're winning the argument if you just say I have a 4 inch dick you childish retard? I have an 8x5.7 cock, confirmed by faggot users that asked to see my dick

I'm
-not brown
-have a much better face than you
- have a more desirable phenotype than you with contact lenses, and my dating success reflects that

Inb4 "you have to wear contacts"

And you have to pin your ass with needles and dye your subhuman eyebrows every month LOL, which is more invasive

These statistics don't mean anything to me because I am not an ethnic in the west

Even subhuman white struggle in the west. The west is white chad only

yes of course getting pussy in the west isnt easy for me or anyone. especially not arabs. ive still coomed in white skinny pussy 500+ times. i just want things to be on tutorial mode and not have to work for it. at least i have that option. you dont. your life will forever be on impossible mode. because the white gene is valued and arab gene isnt
How is my life on impossible mode if I get more pussy than you + I can get a hot virgin girl for marriage, meanwhile subhuman cockroaches like you that were denied by their own kind have to travel to a different continent?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How does your low IQ brain process that into a mog?

Admit you're a subhuman that is inferior to me and move on

There are A LOT of blonde men where I live, it's a very mixed pheno country. They don't have any advantage, the desired phenotype here is med + colored eyes

Kill yourself

These statistics don't mean anything to me because I am not an ethnic in the west
if i came to your country they would pick me over you any day because i have the white gene and blue eyes and twice your cock size
"you have to wear contacts"
its obvious 99% of the time. everyone on this site admits that. your just causing yourself to look like a faggot loony IRL.. social death to be caught wearing coloured contact lenses as a male

• +1
but it wasnt just whites look slightly better so they get slightly more matches

i think u need to go read some blackpill studies bro, youve coped urself into a new dimension

Ive read the study 3 x tbqh and the results were higher as soon as you gave some 1 brighter hue plus blacks mogged whites in a few studies are you gonna cope and say being white know is a bad thing.

Most of the data are studies from 2012 that lack replication.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
if i came to your country they would pick me over you any day because i have the white gene and blue eyes and twice your cock size

its obvious 99% of the time. everyone on this site admits that. your just causing yourself to look like a faggot loony IRL.. social death to be caught wearing coloured contact lenses as a male
If you came to my country you would jerk off yourself to sleep in your cheap motel room because my country is full of white people, and your subhuman invisible eyebrows aren't desired here

My cock is literally twice the total volume of your dick lol

Nah 9mmsfx contacts are realistic as fuck and many green contacts are not spotable, and I only wear them for hookups

go pin your ass and bake in the sun to get half of my SMV cumskin :ROFLMAO:

theres no hair dye for your eye colour
Hair dye looks fake af

No hair dye for your nonexistent narrow lips, bulbous nose, nonexistent jaw and zygos + cuck orbitals

Come on cumskin you're gonna be late to your flight to Thailand, keep traveling thousands of miles to get pussy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The only reason you're not a virgin is because you pair bond-raped teenage girls, you got 0 pussy after rhat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back