When I am gymcelling and after my face is way leaner

R

rinkendinken

Iron
Anyone know why and how I can make this my normal look?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
suck dick it will give you hollow cheeks and facial leanness

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo
I also notice this, I think it’s due to increased blood circulation and lighting. Gym lighting is top down, so it highlights leanness better

• +1
Reactions: racoon4 and rinkendinken
Maybe just make exercise a daily habit?

More detailed answer: I found that at the time where I was coupling lifting and cardio, my face was leaner, skin was smoother, and overall looked more attractive. After 2 years of study maxxing (regret it), my face got much puffier, sleeping became harder --> light eye bags forming, and I lost my chad status.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Losing water fat from sweating?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and rinkendinken
Could I have this look by default if I loose some bf?

I do exercise every day, but the leanness only lasts for like an hour
Ah I see, probably something to do with water loss or blood circulation then. Can't really do much in that regards except maybe avoiding salty foods and carbs?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and rinkendinken
Ah I see, probably something to do with water loss or blood circulation then. Can't really do much in that regards except maybe avoiding salty foods and carbs?
Do you know how long it takes to see less bloating when I stop carbs?

Do you know how long it takes to see less bloating when I stop carbs?
Honestly don't know for carbs, for salt however, in my experience the results are noticeable after one or two nights of sleep

I get PCT and more eye hooding after HIT cardio. Noticeable from the moment I finish my workout.

Anyone else notice this?

Lifting doesn't affect water retention for me, but cardio absolutely does dry my face/body out.

It's not just immediately after. I notice that if I hit a good 30 minutes of cardio in the morning, my face stays very dry the entire day.

• +1
Reactions: Fatal Ambition
Im on weekly trt dose as I blast and cruise so this means id be holding more water than anyone, although I am lean ill admit with high muscle mass(high 13% id say) I still eat carbs and stuff and dont hold water/look bloated? I usually get around 220-250g carbs a day(wholegrains) - It baffles me when people are "gymcelling" and lower carbs like you need carbs for energy so you can retain the muscle you have by still training hard, I do high protein, high carbs and low fats - sometimes it can help debloat lowering carbs but its a temporary look so why chase it, its not real fat loss its just water/glycogen depletion