when im in the gym no women ever looks at me, despite being chadlite

If im normie its over for many many men...
@the BULL bulls dont care bout what cows say
atleast i dont fraud picutres im a very authetnic guy. thats lightingmaxxed + angles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
atleast i dont fraud picutres im a very authetnic guy. thats lightingmaxxed + angles
Ok you currycel, you are chadlite while being ignored by women while im normie and having had lots of girls sucking my cock

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
not true these dudes "10x bigger than me" are nowhere to bee seen. and i was approached but i was extremely autistic and asexual until i left school :lul:

now women are scared of me or something
Cope there are loads of 6'4 guys who are bigger then you are more intimidating. Please don't delude yourself you are not intimating, you look like you could fit in a fucking call center. :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 13626, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Ok you currycel, you are chadlite while being ignored by women while im normie and having had lots of girls sucking my cock
yes well its like i said i probably have higher T aesthetic therefore intimidating to approach

and you have the more soy appeal but i havent seen ur pics
but tbh u are probably making stories to appear chad, whereas i am just chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 8608
Theres not an ounce of scientific proof im not chadlite after i leanmaxx to 10% bf

Your skull is too wide,or else you would easily be chad,similar issue with OP,he has good features here and there including his lower third,but lacks the right harmony

I’ve had sex with almost 40 women and I’m still a normie.

Chadlites get treated very differently to high tier normies and imo you can just tell from those experiences whether you are or not

But yeah you look pretty decent imo- but your wide masseters just look a bit of and unharmonious I’d say.

Nothing wrong with just admitting you have some bad feaures but some good ones too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Johnnybegood, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
I’ve had sex with almost 40 women and I’m still a normie.

Chadlites get treated very differently to high tier normies and imo you can just tell from those experiences whether you are or not

But yeah you look pretty decent imo- but your wide masseters just look a bit of and unharmonious I’d say.

Nothing wrong with just admitting you have some bad feaures but some good ones too
Idfc ill stop chewing and ill lose my masster muscles while that proclaimed chadlite needs 3 surgeries and race transplant to become one

Your skull is too wide,or else you would easily be chad,similar issue with OP,he has good features here and there including his lower third,but lacks the right harmony
Imo ops biggest failo is his under eye area, he’s got great chin angularity but his jaw looks a little narrow for the widths of his chin

Also it may be the lens distortio but his midface also looks a bit too long.

OP do you have gummy smile?

because you dont deserve to be mired

keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Looks234 and Deleted member 19294
Imo ops biggest failo is his under eye area, he’s got great chin angularity but his jaw looks a little narrow for the widths of his chin

Also it may be the lens distortio but his midface also looks a bit too long.

OP do you have gummy smile?
no my smile lights up the room :love::love:

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
because you dont deserve to be mired

keep coping
you are the coper faggot!

i am being mired i just have to appear appraochable maybe. many have said im chadlite

bump
why does no woman approach me

bump
why does no woman approach me
Bro, we have told you are not chadlite, what more do you want us to say? Get leg reduction and take estrogen cause you are so intimidating 😱 😨 🙀

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Yup! Legit thread OP! Ive been saying this everyday on here but guys here think I'm delusional or exaggerating.Women don't like men in the west 2022. They don't even like chad/chadlites.

Western Women are extremly narcissistic n arrogant and they don't even give a fuck about good looking chads these days. Chad/chadlite is also incel in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and _MVP_
Indian, bug eyes, death tier infraorbitals, high gonial angle, mid mandible is recessed causing bicycle seat face, chin height too tall for mid mandible and gonial angle, narrow chin, brown skin, 4/10 in America unironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, PrinceLuenLeoncur, incel194012940 and 4 others
Indian, bug eyes, death tier infraorbitals, high gonial angle, mid mandible is recessed causing bicycle seat face, chin height too tall for mid mandible and gonial angle, narrow chin, brown skin, 4/10 in America unironically
B-b-buuut he mogs me! To death!

Attachments

• 1736e68202.jpg
    1736e68202.jpg
    484.9 KB · Views: 0
now youre just making things up, no such thing as too tall chin. thats called chinmogging

Yup! Legit thread OP! Ive been saying this everyday on here but guys here think I'm delusional or exaggerating.Women don't like men in the west 2022. They don't even like chad/chadlites.

Western Women are extremly narcissistic n arrogant and they don't even give a fuck about good looking chads these days. Chad/chadlite is also incel in the west.
this is the answer tbh just narcissistcs. i have to ascend beyond chadlite and into chad/godlite or something for eye contact in the west :lul::lul:
over until i can seamax i guess

now youre just making things up, no such thing as too tall chin. thats called chinmogging

this is the answer tbh just narcissistcs. i have to ascend beyond chadlite and into chad/godlite or something for eye contact in the west :lul::lul:
you're dumb. bad gonial angle is caused by too much chin height and lack of gonion height.

and you're just wrong. too much chin height isn't always ideal and if you try and tell me im wrong ill type a paragraph explaining it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy

You need to look unique man theres tons of currys walking around in the UK looking similar to you pheno wise and currys generally have low appeal in west.

HTN in curry land is still LTN in west - at best. You won't get any girls unless you look like Zayn Malik or something. White normies will do better than you.

I'm also curry and I def think I mog you facially, but you've got all the height, while I'm 5'7.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19469, thereallegend and 2 others
you're dumb. bad gonial angle is caused by too much chin height and lack of gonion height.

and you're just wrong. too much chin height isn't always ideal and if you try and tell me im wrong ill type a paragraph explaining it.

im sure these guys are chincels:lul::lul:

You need to look unique man theres tons of currys walking around in the UK looking similar to you pheno wise and currys generally have low appeal in west.
yea im going to get a tattoo on my stomach ill post when i get it

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 19157
I'm from UK. Curries have it more brutal than they would in other parts of Europe or America.

Lots of stereotypes about them culturally doesn't help - even if you look like Zayn Malik.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Even chad/godlite don't get iois

Trust me I have observed many times diffrent tall muscular handsome faced chads in public or grocery stores etc and the women who walked passed by didn't even look at the chad for a second

Nobody gets iois in the west. Women are too self absorbed to even notice men in their proximity. They are also too arrogant to look at any man or give men iois

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Vain786
surely you must be joking right ?

you consider this curry rat a chadlight?

jesus christ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 17311, incel194012940 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nebula, Deleted member 13626 and Vain786
not true these dudes "10x bigger than me" are nowhere to bee seen. and i was approached but i was extremely autistic and asexual until i left school :lul:

now women are scared of me or something
OP you are seriously are giga-coping. You will find out the hard way like I did

I used to think I was good looking when I was in my teens:

If women DO look at me = I must be attractive (even if most likely they were just casually looking my direction)

If women DON'T look at me = "oh it's because I'm too attractive and they're intimidated by me/too shy to look my direction"..

You're in the UK so am. Tons of curries are there and facially you would probably mog like 65% of them that's it - nothing special. Especially given most UK girls will not give 90% plus curries a chance anyway. Height helps but nothing removes the curriness.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Vain786 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
good looking people do get iois tbh thats all ill say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 19294

Trust me I have observed many times diffrent tall muscular handsome faced chads in public or grocery stores etc and the women who walked passed by didn't even look at the chad for a second

Nobody gets iois in the west. Women are too self absorbed to even notice men in their proximity. They are also too arrogant to look at any man or give men iois
grocery store probably not

but public places, or places like work, or such. trust me son

it happens

grocery store probably not

but public places, or places like work, or such. trust me son

it happens

Very rarely bro

I have also observed chad at bus stops good face fancy clothes n all that. And the woman at the bus stop didn't even look at him once

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Ur not intimidating with ur michael schumacher chin

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I'm from UK. Curries have it more brutal than they would in other parts of Europe or America.

Lots of stereotypes about them culturally doesn't help - even if you look like Zayn Malik.
I believe so i think in america is difficult too for currys

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Im htn/chadlite and girls check me out in the gym

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
Lol you’re not intimidating you look gay. Also it’s more than just looking at you. They follow you around the gym and shit too. Like if you’re on a squat rack and a bitch comes and asks for a weight from yours even tho she has the exact ones on hers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 17311 and 4 others
So the other day I got my ratings and the concensus was im HTN/CHADLITE.

I always thought it was odd I have never seen a woman even look in my direction, especially in the gym despite being chadlite.

But when im with other dudes they will always tell me a woman is checking me out. (one time it was this blonde woman)

Am i perhaps too intimidating? this would make sense tbh so females only sneak glances at me. I am over 6ft btw.
Look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, copemaxxedturanid, incel194012940 and 1 other person
OP you are seriously are giga-coping. You will find out the hard way like I did

I used to think I was good looking when I was in my teens:

If women DO look at me = I must be attractive (even if most likely they were just casually looking my direction)

If women DON'T look at me = "oh it's because I'm too attractive and they're intimidated by me/too shy to look my direction"..

You're in the UK so am. Tons of curries are there and facially you would probably mog like 65% of them that's it - nothing special. Especially given most UK girls will not give 90% plus curries a chance anyway. Height helps but nothing removes the curriness.
its not giga cope, i am aware of curry tax but im saying there is also a height tax (maybe height or something else which deters them, looking too manly is my assumption).

Very rarely bro

I have also observed chad at bus stops good face fancy clothes n all that. And the woman at the bus stop didn't even look at him once
exactly, and women do look at me (i just dont catch them looking at me typically)

JFL at all the copers saying im not intimidating :lul::lul: no woman follows a man around a gym especially a chadlite i would have seen it

6’4” 22” bidel
yes what u mean "they check you out"

someone asking for a weight doesnt mean theyre checking you out :lul::lul::lul:
Lol you’re not intimidating you look gay. Also it’s more than just looking at you. They follow you around the gym and shit too. Like if you’re on a squat rack and a bitch comes and asks for a weight from yours even tho she has the exact ones on hers
look at this deluded moron atleast im not this delusional :lul: no one follows anyone in a gym

look at this deluded moron atleast im not this delusional :lul: no one follows anyone in a gym
Jfl, if a girl is checking you out, it’s very obvious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 7580
You’re high tier normie

Actually you do look better in that pic than the others I saw of you but still not chadlite imo
how is he HTN? there is no way he can pull even an MTB on a night out in western countries.

Edit: I was talking about OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, thereallegend, Vain786 and 1 other person
If these pics are of your resting face you don't look intimidating IMO

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

Lol you’re goofy af. Any guy who gets girls from gyms will attest that they will follow you around the gym and ask you dumbass questions and shit

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 13626, Prettyboy and 3 others
I’m so sorry.

You’re a MTN-HTN normie

I don’t know what you’re smoking.
Yeah, his SMV is MTN, HTN max but he keeps coping and gets mad at people who calls him out (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Vain786
how is he HTN? there is no way he can pull even an MTB on a night out in western countries.

Edit: I was talking about OP.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

you are right, i only pulled a big booty stacy :lul::lul: no need to settle. classic case of currytax by this forum

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Lol you’re goofy af. Any guy who gets girls from gyms will attest that they will follow you around the gym and ask you dumbass questions and shit
hopefully someone can confirm. even then they probably lower T looking

HTN in curry land is still LTN in west - at best. You won't get any girls unless you look like Zayn Malik or something. White normies will do better than you.

I'm also curry and I def think I mog you facially, but you've got all the height, while I'm 5'7.
How would Zayn do without status and talent considering he is 5'7.5 and small skulled?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

you are right, i only pulled a big booty stacy :lul::lul: no need to settle. classic case of currytax by this forum
and you still keep posting your face 10 times a day asking for ratings and crying for attention like a sissy whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and gymmaxedhorse