when im in the gym no women ever looks at me, despite being chadlite

zyzz was kurdish you dumb retard and have you ever seen a indian win mr.olympia,get a gold metal in sprinting or martial arts?curries are subhuman asf
wtf is kurdish nigger??? he was persian (and persian is curry). and obviously no because currytax but theyre making a comeback.

ye man curries are subhuman! :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
why is it always the ethnics with the biggest ego and the most delusion? :lul::lul::lul:
meanwhile youre trying to call me LTN when most people establish im atleast HTN
stop the cope niggas. you will have copium attack. thats it. i am chadlite end of story.

zayn looks turanid,hrithik is indo-nordic,morrone is italian.you are showing %0.001 curries.your skin is darker than my feces stop being arrogant
exactly you are too low iq to understand. curries are the most flexible pretty much change into any race. that's why I said I can mexican-max if i wanted so stfu other races cant do this shit so easily.

there are plenty of curries on this forum whos race is ambiguous
and no i am not dark
and they are not top 0.001%

View attachment 1847867
chadlite indian in the west

meanwhile youre trying to call me LTN when most people establish im atleast HTN
stop the cope niggas. you will have copium attack. thats it. i am chadlite end of story.
Its not you who decide if ur a chadlite or not you delusional paki cuck, its WOMEN and how much high quality matches u can get in dating apps.

Jfl at this retarded paki cuck:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Some next level mental gymnastics. Chadlites get iois in thr gym. Therefore if you don’t get them you proved to yourself that you are not chadlite.

Average iq in india is 82 remember that

• JFL
Reactions: bogii, gymmaxedhorse, Chadeep and 2 others
yes well its like i said i probably have higher T aesthetic therefore intimidating to approach

and you have the more soy appeal but i havent seen ur pics
but tbh u are probably making stories to appear chad, whereas i am just chadlite
Another one of those hundreds deluded « forum handsome boys » @looksmaxxer234 @wannalooksmax

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
yes well its like i said i probably have higher T aesthetic therefore intimidating to approach

and you have the more soy appeal but i havent seen ur pics
but tbh u are probably making stories to appear chad, whereas i am just chadlite
U don't look high T at all u clown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 16220 and 2 others
U don't look high T at all u clown
yes just because i dont have pubes on my face

i have large nose and chin. these are high T traits. there is probably more.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Some next level mental gymnastics. Chadlites get iois in thr gym. Therefore if you don’t get them you proved to yourself that you are not chadlite.

Average iq in india is 82 remember that
ur a clown. chadlites in gym dont get iois (i would know).

inb4
"girl look at you = ioi bro!!!!"
"girl ask you how many sets left = she want cock asap!!!"

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

delusion maxxing. these arent iois u autistic clowns this is regular human behaviour :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 17735
Even chad/godlite don't get iois

Trust me I have observed many times diffrent tall muscular handsome faced chads in public or grocery stores etc and the women who walked passed by didn't even look at the chad for a second

Nobody gets iois in the west. Women are too self absorbed to even notice men in their proximity. They are also too arrogant to look at any man or give men iois

inb4

delusion maxxing. these arent iois u autistic clowns this is regular human behaviour :lul::lul:
someone make a tinder acc with this niggas photos and put him in his place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 17735
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 17735

inb4

You are a teenager which means you have little to no experience when it comes to women you clown. You don’t get shit from the gym because you’re not as good looking as you think you are. Get it through your deluded brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and gymmaxedhorse
@forevergymcelling

You are normie

chadlites in gym dont get iois (i would know).
You stupid shitskin, I’m a HTN and I’ve had girls record me in the gym, post it on their story saying “superman at my gym” ask me for my Instagram, follow me randomly at 1am, approach me and ask if I want to hang out after a workout/train together.

You are subhuman face it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, poopoohead, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
You stupid shitskin, I’m a HTN and I’ve had girls record me in the gym, post it on their story saying “superman at my gym” ask me for my Instagram, follow me randomly at 1am, approach me and ask if I want to hang out after a workout/train together.

You are subhuman face it
People here are deluded a lot

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
not true these dudes "10x bigger than me" are nowhere to bee seen. and i was approached but i was extremely autistic and asexual until i left school :lul:

now women are scared of me or something
Sorry, but you're MTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Erik-Jón
Sorry, but you're MTN.
he looks like shit, incel tier coloring, nothing special

that's what i was talking about, the forum overrating themselves to HTN/CHADLITES like OP and @Übermogger (he looks ok compared to OP tho)
others like Leo69 clearly faceapping beyond crazy their pictures with photoshopping like airbrushing and saturation their pictures

the only true GL people (no shit like htn chadlites muhmhuhum) is
@Niko69 @ArvidGustavsson amnesia salludon streege and 3 or 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Erik-Jón, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
he looks like shit, incel tier coloring, nothing special

that's what i was talking about, the forum overrating themselves to HTN/CHADLITES like OP and @Übermogger (he looks ok compared to OP tho)
others like Leo69 clearly faceapping beyond crazy their pictures with photoshopping like airbrushing and saturation their pictures

the only true GL people (no shit like htn chadlites muhmhuhum) is
@Niko69 @ArvidGustavsson amnesia salludon streege and 3 or 2 others
man how im not HTN, keep coping more hahahaa:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 8608
you're not htn with your short face syndrmoe

make your face longer and maybe
keep coping bro you are just fucking stupid at this point, short face syndrome??? You are imbecile tbh

keep coping bro you are just fucking stupid at this point, short face syndrome??? You are imbecile tbh
wide short face, you look like the cuck friend of girls

this is ablackpill forum, take the hard truth or go cope with others copers telling you "ur chadlite or htn bro" and then wonder why u can only get landwhales ugly bitches or low tier ugly hoes for a "chadlite"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
COPE MORE NIGGERS YOU ARE LIFEMOGGED.

You are subhuman face it
No one even going to ask for proof?? nice larp :lul: superincel more like. im sure u also fucked in the gym while old men watched

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 17735
So the other day I got my ratings and the concensus was im HTN/CHADLITE.

I always thought it was odd I have never seen a woman even look in my direction, especially in the gym despite being chadlite.

But when im with other dudes they will always tell me a woman is checking me out. (one time it was this blonde woman)

Am i perhaps too intimidating? this would make sense tbh so females only sneak glances at me. I am over 6ft btw.
Women only sneak glances at any guy they might be interested in. It's their nature.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 8608
wide short face, you look like the cuck friend of girls

this is ablackpill forum, take the hard truth or go cope with others copers telling you "ur chadlite or htn bro" and then wonder why u can only get landwhales ugly bitches or low tier ugly hoes for a "chadlite"
NOT A FUCKING SINGLE WORD:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I HAVE HAD MORE CHANCES OF FUCKING GIRLS AS A SHORT ASPIE THAN YOU :lul::lul:

You are subhuman face it
nigga if anything this would prove my point. you are low T cuck soyboy and im high T looking. the people approaching me are men and women are too scared (my theory)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
COPE MORE NIGGERS YOU ARE LIFEMOGGED.

No one even going to ask for proof?? nice larp :lul: superincel more like. im sure u also fucked in the gym while old men watched
Seethe, you are MTN everything accounted for

. the people approaching me are men and women are too scared (my theory)
You are coping, you are a normie and therefore nothing special. They are not scared of you, you are just uninteresting

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 16220 and Vain786
you guys are so busy riding my HTN/CHADLITE dick its made you blind.

You are subhuman face it
LOOK AT THIS LARPER SUPERINCEL
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

"SUPERMAN AT MY GYM":lul:

VOTE HERE:
https://looksmax.org/threads/what-rating-is-vain786-self-proclaimed-chadlite.559372/
So the other day I got my ratings and the concensus was im HTN/CHADLITE.

I always thought it was odd I have never seen a woman even look in my direction, especially in the gym despite being chadlite.

But when im with other dudes they will always tell me a woman is checking me out. (one time it was this blonde woman)

Am i perhaps too intimidating? this would make sense tbh so females only sneak glances at me. I am over 6ft btw.
chadlite in kerala mental asylum maybe
You’re high tier normie

Actually you do look better in that pic than the others I saw of you but still not chadlite imo
Chadlite in the souk of Agrabah maybe
you don't have the facial harmony to be chadlite.

still look decent tho
Not chadlite but above average i'd say
height?
I think you forgot to post the pics of the chadlite

It’s just a currycel
Not Chadlite
You are MTN.

Curries either submit to life and embrace the mop and broom working at Walmart or they get zero IOI in the gym and convince themselves they are 7 PSL like this brown kid

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, bogii, Deleted member 19294 and 2 others
I don't think you are chadlite bro, especially as a brown guy you need to be better looking to get the same IOIs. @Blackgymmax rated me near chadlite in a pic I sent to him and I think I might be under that as well, its just harder as a ethnic tbh

• +1
Reactions: Vain786