when im in the gym no women ever looks at me, despite being chadlite

So the other day I got my ratings and the concensus was im HTN/CHADLITE.

I always thought it was odd I have never seen a woman even look in my direction, especially in the gym despite being chadlite.

But when im with other dudes they will always tell me a woman is checking me out. (one time it was this blonde woman)

Am i perhaps too intimidating? this would make sense tbh so females only sneak glances at me. I am over 6ft btw.
You aren't HTN or Chadlite, sorry to bear the bad news :feelswhy: if you were you'd get IOIs constantly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Vain786 and Deleted member 7580
I’ve had sex with almost 40 women and I’m still a normie.

Chadlites get treated very differently to high tier normies and imo you can just tell from those experiences whether you are or not

But yeah you look pretty decent imo- but your wide masseters just look a bit of and unharmonious I’d say.

Nothing wrong with just admitting you have some bad feaures but some good ones too
Yup

Guys here overrate themselves too much

I’m low-mid tier normie and I hook up with good looking girls easily. Chadlite+ guys are just treated different overall, also psl is cope,
Many chadlites irl don’t have hollow cheeks or hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, LightSkinNoob and Oberyn
Yup

Guys here overrate themselves too much

I’m low-mid tier normie and I hook up with good looking girls easily. Chadlite+ guys are just treated different overall, also psl is cope,
are we gonna do Canada incelcon or not tell me

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
  • Love it
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, rand anon and Oberyn
We can, if we promise to not dox each other tbh
I am the one of the most normal users on here ngl i wouldn't dox anyone that shit is lame.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, rand anon and Deleted member 7580
I am the one of the most normal users on here ngl i wouldn't dox anyone that shit is lame.
Sounds good then

What city ? Vancouver is boring, Toronto or Montreal are best for night life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Oberyn
Sounds good then

What city ? Vancouver is boring, Toronto or Montreal are best for night life
idk you tell me im burgercel but i wanna see canada. ppl say Montreal mogs hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, rand anon and Deleted member 7580
idk you tell me im burgercel but i wanna see canada. ppl say Montreal mogs hard
Hmm maybe Toronto then, I haven’t been there as an adult, wanna see how slutty and easy girls are compared to Vancouver/western Canada

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
disgusting eyes + feminine philtrum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Vain786
Hmm maybe Toronto then, I haven’t been there as an adult, wanna see how slutty and easy girls are compared to Vancouver/western Canada
Isn't toronto rice city?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Isn't toronto rice city?
No curry city
Vancouver is rice city

No white areas in Canada, that’s why I wanna move to usa :fuk:
Latinas >>> curry and Asian women

• +1
Almost worked in Montreal

Maybe I should reconsider

• +1
I believe so i think in america is difficult too for currys

In the UK n America guys who would be considered extremly handsome in most other Eastern parts of the world would be consider just average looking in the UK n America

A objectively rated psl 4 white guy would be considered "better looking" than a psl 7.5 zayn malik lookalike in UK n America

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, incel194012940 and Vain786
@Übermogger @Vain786 you guys are MTN you have features that on a harmonious face/face with a better pheno would be good, the rest is just all weird/shit.

Uber your wide jaw doesn’t equal “muh slayer” as it doesn’t fit your other features, you lack harmony and look like a box headed snake

Vain your eye area is rope tier and your narcy schizophrenic delusions aren’t congruent with your phenotype, you’d get slaughtered by every metric in the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 19294 and 2 others
This a single good feature that isn’t harmonious will mean nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Vain your eye area is rope tier and your narcy schizophrenic delusions aren’t congruent with your phenotype, you’d get slaughtered by every metric in the west
holy fucking cope, keep sucking

typical cumskin response "eye area is rope tier" nigga i can just squint it away. squintfrauding ascends most curries by atleast 1 PSL therefore i am chadlite. you guys are lucky i dont fraud with lighting angles squinting like the others, else i would be forum chad status already

and harmony is just a myth anyway you dont need harmony. just bones + mewing + possible bonesmashing for jawcels

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
It's over bro just forget about foids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 8608
Oh shit bro chill 😭
you re a delusional moron. you look nothing like them. they have great gonial angles. you are just stupid, ugly, brown, indian and apparently women think so too. you are literally spawnkilled.
h shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Pinocchio nose

@ArchaicAlchemist22 levels of delusion from this nigga

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 15827
you re a delusional moron. you look nothing like them. they have great gonial angles. you are just stupid, ugly, brown, indian and apparently women think so too. you are literally spawnkilled.
yea im "spawnkilled" but ur malding just from seeing me, clearly MOGGED
I am chadlite and you are intimidated nigga just because woman dont follow me around the gym doesnt make me incel. i proabbly get tons of IOIs and dont realise

It's over bro just forget about foids
kys im ascending. if im chadlite at this stage imagine when i softmax these autists wont be able to handle it

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

like i said people tlel me girls stare and shit. dont try to put currytax on me niggas :lul::lul:

Spawnkilled hahaha from womb to tomb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Spawnkilled hahaha from womb to tomb
He was born and his life was not over, it never began in the first place

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
I can’t stand it when users here insist it on overrating themselves depaite everyone telling them they are a normie.

Like this is a blackpilled forum its meant to be based. I never shit on people for no reason and support anyone who’s trying to improve but if they ask for a rate and they’re unhappy with the rate they get so they overrate themselves as a cope they’re more bluepilled than most normies

What’s the point in them even beng on the forum?

OP if you were chadlite you wouldn’t have dozens of people reply to this thread calling you normie
I feel you on this, it makes me happier about my own mental state knowing that there's someone with greater delusions than me :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 19294, poopoohead and 3 others
I am chadlite and you are intimidated nigga just because woman dont follow me around the gym doesnt make me incel. i proabbly get tons of IOIs and dont realise

kys im ascending. if im chadlite at this stage imagine when i softmax these autists wont be able to handle it

Cope

rate my morph op
179EAD95 A259 40B1 A594 65AB8E8BEFC3

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, gymmaxedhorse and Vain786
i genuinely still cant believe how some people say that he's somehow above average in this thread

niggas an average indian with a below average coloring for his race (too dark)

ltn

You are nowhere near chadlite. You are a scrawny paki with insecure autistic mannerisms.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Vain786 and Deleted member 8608
Its cuz ur indian.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 8608
Even chad/godlite don't get iois

Trust me I have observed many times diffrent tall muscular handsome faced chads in public or grocery stores etc and the women who walked passed by didn't even look at the chad for a second

Nobody gets iois in the west. Women are too self absorbed to even notice men in their proximity. They are also too arrogant to look at any man or give men iois
Actually legit. Younger girls sometimes do but girls like 22+ its like they don't give a damn, too hooked to their phones.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You are nowhere near chadlite. You are a scrawny paki with insecure autistic mannerisms.
SCRAWNY PAKI? HAHAHAHA
reminder curries are the supreme race in body building.

just the average curry back

least aesthetic curry

i already made a thread on this that no one read because theyre retarded.

thats just me if i lighting frauded like all the cucks on this website :lul: i like it (y)(y)(y)
i genuinely still cant believe how some people say that he's somehow above average in this thread

niggas an average indian with a below average coloring for his race (too dark)

ltn
atleast if you said HTN i would think ur credible but ur another brainwashed bozo . how am i too dark? i can litereally mexican fraud. just because im not a lighting frauding faggot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157

you literally can't mog you indian subhuman. average white normie has more SMV than you

No Indian has yet to win Mr. Olympia and zyzz wasn't Indian he's Persian.
he still a curry nigga he would have faced curry tax.

the father of aesthetics was curry, u mad?

you literally can't mog you indian subhuman. average white normie has more SMV than you
the white normies get in ltr to be cucked by people like me and the bbc gang. doesnt matter about smv if theyre getting cucked

over 6 foot btw

Last edited:
the white normies get in ltr to be cucked by people like me and the bbc gang. doesnt matter about smv if theyre getting cucked
how are you not suicidal depressed on the verge of ending it with your brown nigger shitskin you aren't mogging anything no woman wants indian children you are delusional and retarded

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 19294 and _MVP_
how are you not suicidal depressed on the verge of ending it with your brown nigger shitskin you aren't mogging anything no woman wants indian children you are delusional and retarded

mogged + kys asap

just because u are incel LTN doesnt mean u can drag me down:lul::lul: (who said im indian)

why is it always the ethnics with the biggest ego and the most delusion? :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 16220
View attachment 1847864
mogged + kys asap

just because u are incel LTN doesnt mean u can drag me down:lul::lul: (who said im indian)
narcissistic indian nobody is going to kill themselves from the midget janitor shitskin that thinks he's an aryan chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, gymmaxedhorse, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
thats just me if i lighting frauded like all the cucks on this website :lul: i like it (y)(y)(y)

atleast if you said HTN i would think ur credible but ur another brainwashed bozo . how am i too dark? i can litereally mexican fraud. just because im not a lighting frauding faggot
E7681B80 9F6C 49AF AF64 EDE2D3903EC0

chadlite indian in the west

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
SCRAWNY PAKI? HAHAHAHA
reminder curries are the supreme race in body building.

View attachment 1847853
just the average curry back

View attachment 1847854
least aesthetic curry

i already made a thread on this that no one read because theyre retarded.
zyzz was kurdish you dumb retard and have you ever seen a indian win mr.olympia,get a gold metal in sprinting or martial arts?curries are subhuman asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 18840