when im in the gym no women ever looks at me, despite being chadlite

Where the hell do curries get their confidence from??? Your coloring and eye area are death tier which is why you don't get IOIs
because im not a self hating dumb bastard dog. like the rest of the curries :lul: my colouring is good its literally slightly worse than meeks level when i tan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
because im not a self hating dumb bastard dog. like the rest of the curries :lul: my colouring is good its literally slightly worse than meeks level when i tan
Kys

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
Where the hell do curries get their confidence from??? Your coloring and eye area are death tier which is why you don't get IOIs
anyway i know why i dont get iois now (spoiler nothing to do with my psl). you low iq niggers can stop responding

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 19294
look at me in this picture, i am high chadlite easily (low chad?)
im not cucked by pheno. i even look med/mexican. i used to run mexican game

this is my peak shahrukh khan max, peak leanness.
@Pakicel @sebsyx

MOGGED + NOT LARPING
You are GL esp for your race you can slay many pooooojeeta women

You are GL esp for your race you can slay many pooooojeeta women
i dont go for poojeeta those are scraps, which i leave for u dogs

delusioncels triggered me hard never seen so many schizos in one place

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman and PrinceLuenLeoncur
girls are too high inhibit to approach + you have the best eye area ive ever seen (esp orbitals) and they are too scared of being rejected by you. Thats why they dont approach u bro

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman and Wallenberg
i dont go for poojeeta those are scraps, which i leave for u dogs

delusioncels triggered me hard never seen so many schizos in one place
Why don’t you like pajeet women? You are also pajeet go fuck your own women they need sex as well Bhai

this is delusional, just like the rest of incels on this forum.

i know a manlet ethnic that slayed constantly including whites. and there are plenty of other ethnics that slay whites. u dont need to be chadlite to slay whites
So you fuck whites? I’m just being honest with you, I’m older and have gotten way more pussy than you, I couldn’t care less. I don’t live in the uk but I live in the west and guys that look like you don’t have sex with civilian white women

So you fuck whites? I’m just being honest with you, I’m older and have gotten way more pussy than you, I couldn’t care less. I don’t live in the uk but I live in the west and guys that look like you don’t have sex with civilian white women

you are nowhere near chadlite. Several universes apart in fact. I like to watch Asian Boss street interviews and a lot of the curries in those vids mog you. And those are just average street curriess. Same story with @RabidRosaries. You two are the most delusional curries on this forum

his midface is actaully one of the few good features he has imo (talking about @Vain786)
We will need to his side to confirm. But from the front, it looks sunken in.

But he is hardcapped by shit pheno and bug eyes (difficult to fix).

Niggas say people here rate harshly but this is the only place where a solid looking 6 feet white guy is rated the same as a 5'5 fravidian.

his midface is actaully one of the few good features he has imo (talking about @Vain786)
I honestly, think we should just forget about PSL. JFL at not taking into account pheno when it can make or break you.

We will need to his side to confirm. But from the front, it looks sunken in.

But he is hardcapped by shit pheno and bug eyes (difficult to fix).

Niggas say people here rate harshly but this is the only place where a solid looking 6 feet white guy is rated the same as a 5'5 fravidian.
agree but ratings should be kept strictly face only since everyone knows taller is better and wider is better linearly but facial features aren't as cut and dry hence the rating section

I honestly, think we should just forget about PSL. JFL at not taking into account pheno when it can make or break you.
imo as long as you are not dalit/dravidian or extreme ching chong, pheno (actual scientific pheno calssification, basically anything that ends in -id) doesn't make or break you. Unfortunately for this forum half the userbase is dravidian jfl

agree but ratings should be kept strictly face only since everyone knows taller is better and wider is better linearly but facial features aren't as cut and dry hence the rating section
But dude what is the point of having a 5/10 face when you have a terrible pheno and shit height. It makes everything meaningless.

Women don't go like 'uh his face is good without his height', or 'he would be chad if he weren't dravidian'. They judge the whole package.

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope and alriodai
But dude what is the point of having a 5/10 face when you have a terrible pheno and shit height. It makes everything meaningless.

Women don't go like 'uh his face is good without his height', or 'he would be chad if he weren't dravidian'. They judge the whole package.
yes but most incels are not incels because of height. If you are like 5'5 or something then yeah it's over but we have 5'10 guys here preparing to rope because they see 6'2 dudes slay forgetting that they have good faces which actually creates most of their smv. Height is more of a treshhold attribute/disqualifer than a linear smv increaser. Face will exponentially increase your smv the better looking you are upto extreme values

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

one thing this forum has taught me:
- if you're a long time forum user or a known forum user in general and post your face, most people will be kind to you and actually overrate you superhard
- people don't understand the importance of the whole package and thing the world and god is just and that if somebody has a chad face, he must be short or have small dick, vice versa with all other shit, meanwhile GL guys are tall, jacked wide and have big dicks and good social skills, whole literal package

- people don't use their brain when it comes to women: men and women kinda think the same, just use the logic you want to use on women and see what's up

yes but most incels are not incels because of height. If you are like 5'5 or something then yeah it's over but we have 5'10 guys here preparing to rope because they see 6'2 dudes slay forgetting that they have good faces which actually creates most of their smv. Height is more of a treshhold attribute/disqualifer than a linear smv increaser. Face will exponentially increase your smv the better looking you are upto extreme values
yea i saw super ugly dudes that are 6ft7 and 6ft8 that don't slay because:
shit ass posture (it's the most ugliest thing ever, if youhave a bad posture fix it asap)
shit ass narrow frame
super skinny

if you have theses 3: your height won't even matter unless 7ft

shit ass posture (it's the most ugliest thing ever, if youhave a bad posture fix it asap)
shit ass narrow frame
super skinny

I have seen a 6'6 dude with a fridge tier frame that doesn't slay because of his face. Of course it is very important to NOT be a manlet or framelet but after that face is by far the most important attribute to attract prime women (landwhale roasties on lipstick alley don't count) followed by dick for long term retention. This i have gathered from my irl observations. being gigatall is still great tho for general life benefits.

I'd also like to add that tall guys having bad frames or downward grown faces is a huge cope. Most of the time they are porportional and mog extremely hard if they have a htn and up face. I feel like an insect standing next to them (they are rarer than diamonds tho luckily)

Last edited:
one thing this forum has taught me:
- if you're a long time forum user or a known forum user in general and post your face, most people will be kind to you and actually overrate you superhard
This. People are overexposed to users who keep spamming their faces so they overrate them. Also, if you act humble, people overrate or act, narcy they underrate.
- people don't understand the importance of the whole package and thing the world and god is just and that if somebody has a chad face, he must be short or have small dick, vice versa with all other shit, meanwhile GL guys are tall, jacked wide and have big dicks and good social skills, whole literal package
It is better to be 6/10 in everything than 10/10 in one thing.
- people don't use their brain when it comes to women: men and women kinda think the same, just use the logic you want to use on women and see what's up
Exactly. It is the reason why people here think retarded morphs are actually appealing to women. They are too robotic when it comes to analyzing faces and don't trust their intuition i.e. what you 'feel' when you look at someone's face.

• +1
Most people here are incels because they are below average SMVwise and autistic. It doesn't help that they have ridiculous standards relative to what they have to offer.

If most users fixed their autism and had more realistic standards, they would get laid. The average dude outside is not incel lol. That is cope.

• +1
shit ass narrow frame
super skinny

Yeah. If you are ugly, nothing matters. But even then, they can still take advantage of their one good trait and appeal to a niche of women. Sure, they may not be that attractive but they can get something. Maybe, even luck out with a stacy lol.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Ceo of cope
Most people here are incels because they are below average SMVwise and autistic. It doesn't help that they have ridiculous standards relative to what they have to offer.

If most users fixed their autism and had more realistic standards, they would get laid. The average dude outside is not incel lol. That is cope.
i dont know about the average man not being incel. But i do agree that the average .org user has below average looks. It's always insane to me how "blackpillers' will nitpick the tiniest flaws in gigamodel faces but also rate recessed potato faced dravidian pheno curries on here as "htn in the west". I still want to have a chat with whoever made RabidRosaries believe he is a htn or god forbid a chadlite. Even his 6'3 height doesn't push him past ltn even in India.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and alriodai
Yeah. If you are ugly, nothing matters. But even then, they can still take advantage of their one good trait and appeal to a niche of women. Sure, they may not be that attractive but they can get something. Maybe, even luck out with a stacy lol.
being tall is primarily a good thing for general life and dominating other men. Think back to before puberty. No pre pubescent boy wanted to be like leonardo dicaprio or johnny depp or whatever, we all wanted to look like gigamuscular gigatall villians or superheroes. My personal favorite was shredder from tmnt lmao

i dont know about the average man not being incel. But i do agree that the average .org user has below average looks. It's always insane to me how "blackpillers' will nitpick the tiniest flaws in gigamodel faces but also rate recessed potato faced dravidian pheno curries on here as "htn in the west". I still want to have a chat with whoever made RabidRosaries believe he is a htn or god forbid a chadlite. Even his 6'3 height doesn't push him past ltn even in India.
-Because he has been spamming his face on this site for over a year
-He keeps claiming it over and over again and people believe it
-He needs surgery but has made some progress with softmaxxing and people here want to ascend so they exaggerate the improvement

Last edited:
  • Love it
being tall is primarily a good thing for general life and dominating other men. Think back to before puberty. No pre pubescent boy wanted to be like leonardo dicaprio or johnny depp or whatever, we all wanted to look like gigamuscular gigatall villians or superheroes. My personal favorite was shredder from tmnt lmao
Rabid could slay pajeetas in his country if he bothered to make an effort. He has height going for him and if he packs on size, he can attract some women.

The most funniest shit is theses users be rating actually attractitve girls I rarely see (1 in 25 per day) as "LTB" or "mid as fuck" and I don't even understand, do they even go outside? Because most women are fat or unattractive as fuck, and most "MTBs" or "HTBs" actually look way better in motion

I think theses ugly incels here (mostly indians who think only having hollow cheeks or a chin will make them a chad) have super high standards for women as a way to cope (just like Rabid or dude in OP, or Ubermogger or any others)

I'm not even that attractive and still got a fucking HTB and Stacylite
Women don't even have theses high standards IRL lmao
I promise if you have just one good facial feature in your face and is tall you can be chad to her
Fucking based my guy
I always wondered: Why the fuck do people here say that the average .ORG user is a mentalcel chadlite/high tier normie who is non-NT? Wtf are theses mental gymnastics, they're just ugly bro, also what you said IS 100% facts, they will literally NITPICK FLAWS THAT WOMEN don't even see on guys and be like "only HTN orchadlight bruh" (example of that: Vinnie Hacker, you can think he's chad or fashionmaxxed HTN [PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE RATED HIM LEANMAXXED NORMIE JFL] women literally simp for this guy super hard and actually super hot women)

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
The most funniest shit is theses users be rating actually attractitve girls I rarely see (1 in 25 per day) as "LTB" or "mid as fuck" and I don't even understand, do they even go outside? Because most women are fat or unattractive as fuck, and most "MTBs" or "HTBs" actually look way better in motion

I think theses ugly incels here (mostly indians who think only having hollow cheeks or a chin will make them a chad) have super high standards for women as a way to cope (just like Rabid or dude in OP, or Ubermogger or any others)

I'm not even that attractive and still got a fucking HTB and Stacylite

Women don't even have theses high standards IRL lmao
I promise if you have just one good facial feature in your face and is tall you can be chad to her

Fucking based my guy
I always wondered: Why the fuck do people here say that the average .ORG user is a mentalcel chadlite/high tier normie who is non-NT? Wtf are theses mental gymnastics, they're just ugly bro, also what you said IS 100% facts, they will literally NITPICK FLAWS THAT WOMEN don't even see on guys and be like "only HTN orchadlight bruh" (example of that: Vinnie Hacker, you can think he's chad or fashionmaxxed HTN [PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE RATED HIM LEANMAXXED NORMIE JFL] women literally simp for this guy super hard and actually super hot women)
lmao vinnie hacker is a chad on lower third alone

• +1
lmao vinnie hacker is a chad on lower third alone
They be thinking girls will overanalyze his "NCT buggy eyes" (he actually have really pretty eyes, the same as a woman, and we know women are attracted to prettyness, they're just not hunter and boom)
Same for mostly anything

People don't know what make girls attracted to somebody, as long as the eyes look good and cute they will be attracted to you

That's why I'm one of the best raters on this forum (no bragging) I literally can tell what's up or what not, I've been seeing prettyboys on tiktok since 2020 and I know what are the features and pheno that women go for

Rabid could slay pajeetas in his country if he bothered to make an effort. He has height going for him and if he packs on size, he can attract some women.
no one wants to slay pejeetas nigga. stop condoning dumpster diving
also rabid isnt as bad as u guys say he is just a little boneless

They be thinking girls will overanalyze his "NCT buggy eyes" (he actually have really pretty eyes, the same as a woman, and we know women are attracted to prettyness, they're just not hunter and boom)
Same for mostly anything
my eyes arent as bad as his, i need to find something better for my skin. especially if i put on contacts he would be mogged to soul society

They stare subtlety, through peripheral vision

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Lol you’re goofy af. Any guy who gets girls from gyms will attest that they will follow you around the gym and ask you dumbass questions and shit
Yup good sign of interest is they make themselves vulnerable, reliant on you intentionally by asking questions. Its the opposite if they are repulsed, they keep their guards up

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, AscendingHero, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
If you'd bleach you'd be good

• WTF
Chadlites are mostly white bro im sorry . Your pheno is destined to hold you back , you are capped at a certain rating just from that alone but your well above average

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Vain786
Yup

Guys here overrate themselves too much

I’m low-mid tier normie and I hook up with good looking girls easily. Chadlite+ guys are just treated different overall, also psl is cope,
Many chadlites irl don’t have hollow cheeks or hunter eyes
Damn, but you weren’t sure if you mog me so which means you were close combine with called catfish as a low-mid normie? You gotta be Chadlite+ or have elo in your favor to oblivion.

How would Zayn do without status and talent considering he is 5'7.5 and small skulled?

Would still slay
just not girls over 5'8

In the UK n America guys who would be considered extremly handsome in most other Eastern parts of the world would be consider just average looking in the UK n America

A objectively rated psl 4 white guy would be considered "better looking" than a psl 7.5 zayn malik lookalike in UK n America

Delusion

I'm not as GL as zayn and i easily mog a psl4 white guy any day. Zayn would mog a psl4 to the moon.
Average guys of all races get scraps from hookups and have to rely on LTR.

So the other day I got my ratings and the concensus was im HTN/CHADLITE.

I always thought it was odd I have never seen a woman even look in my direction, especially in the gym despite being chadlite.

But when im with other dudes they will always tell me a woman is checking me out. (one time it was this blonde woman)

Am i perhaps too intimidating? this would make sense tbh so females only sneak glances at me. I am over 6ft btw.

I'm also paki from the UK, just like you.

The best indicator for your rating isnt other dudes its how women treat you in real life.

Girls show interest, and will come up and make any excuses to start up a conversation with you if they think you're good looking.
At school, at the gym, at the mall, at work. whatever, if they like you they will drop hints.
So if you're not getting girls in IRL its deffo a sign

two other things

1 - at over 6 foot, if you gym and softmax you can pull mid tier white girls in the UK. Its not that hard as a south asian as long as you arent short

2 - Why do you hate your own women? Did you mean you won't date indian girls but would date Paki girls?
because not dating your own race is kinda weird imo
would you not smash this girl given the chance?

screenshot_20220908-021033_gallery-jpg.1858061

nobody dates stare at the shining sun to not be blinded :y'all:

• +1
bleaching is a myth

bunch of projecting niggerss anyway. dw i will ascend and shock u

NO BLEACHING NECCESARY
Bleach or death you fucking coping dalit

would you not smash this girl given the chance?

screenshot_20220908-021033_gallery-jpg.1858061
when i look at her i think "okay she is not deformed"
but probably not, i think i would reject her. why? she doesnt awaken my inner demon. i lowkey mog her

but i know this entire forum will slaughter their family just to hold her hand

2 - Why do you hate your own women? Did you mean you won't date indian girls but would date Paki girls?
brah i can muslimmaxx and marry four brown women anytime arranged. and my hatred for women doesnt disciminate

nobody dates stare at the shining sun to not be blinded :y'all:
i agree i should atleast be approached

Lmao. Meeks mogs u to Mumbai

If they are not gawking at you then you are not gl.

So the other day I got my ratings and the concensus was im HTN/CHADLITE.

I always thought it was odd I have never seen a woman even look in my direction, especially in the gym despite being chadlite.

But when im with other dudes they will always tell me a woman is checking me out. (one time it was this blonde woman)

Am i perhaps too intimidating? this would make sense tbh so females only sneak glances at me. I am over 6ft btw.
Mate you're not even white. There's a big part of your answer